View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 29, 2016

janan is on a distinguished road

First of all I would like to clarify myself that at present i am not the supporter of any party politicising in pakistan. i used to be a great fan of IK before the 2013 elections. Talking about Nawaz Sharif He has always shown the stubborn behaviour with accordance to political norms. According to the norms if one person is alleged of corruption then it is his/her duty to leave the office or at least he should do what the opposition demands to the least acceptable possibility. But unfortunately we have not seen any of these norms to prevail in pakistan's politics. But it is de facto that Mr. Nawaz Sharif was elected as prime minister after getting 2/3rd mandate, which means that 2/3rd of our voters opted him to sit on the chair of executive. As in democracy the real sovereign of the country are voters i.e ordinary people like us. So it is our moral responsibility to respect the person who got respect from the 2/3rd population of our country. If we want change then we should wait for the next election and cast our votes wisely for the person, who, we respects.

Now coming to IK as I have mentioned earlier that i used to be the great fan of him. the people of province where i am living gave 2/3rd mandate to him and look! what he is giving us back?
1) He left peshawar for by elections and choosen Mianwali. Now look what sense does it makes?
2) He has given us Pervez Khattak (a contractor turned politician migrated from ANP i.e the worst party KP has ever seen) as Honorable Chief Minister.
3) A stage Show called "Dharna".
4) Now preparing another stage show named Lockdown i.e Dharna version 2.
Ok ignore all this as one might have his own political strategy. I just want every PTI supporter and leader (if i have the right to inquire them otherwise it should be just read till the word "supporter") to answer me the following two very simple questions.
Q1: If a person is sincere to whole pakistan then why he is'nt sincere to KP. if a person want to change pakistan why he has'nt changed KP. Why he has given the people of KP the impression that i don't need your support, i need Punjab, i need central govt: is'nt it a greedy thirst for power????
Q2: If a person is sincere to pakistan and having the charge of the province which hindered in the mega project like Kala Bagh Dam, why he is'nt supporting center now to look forwrd with this project for our best future??
indeed Shaukat Khanum is the great effort from him, we should respect him in this regard but it does'nt mean that he don't have any flaw in his character.