Monday, April 29, 2024
04:28 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, October 29, 2016

Ambber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Alexander View Post
IMRAN KHAN has built the best hospital for the POOR Pakistani nation . He was donated BILLIONS of rupees for hospital.He could did corruption but he has not put a penny in his pocket. Though he is not richer then nawaz and zardari.
But the CHEAPEST politicians BLAME shoukut khanum hospital for corruption where poor people are treated the most expansive treatment.
He exposes the corruption and hypocrisy of zardari and nawaz sharif who are two sides of one coin.
Imran khan is brave and he prays offer five times.
He does not speak lie.
He brought his life earnings in Pakistan.
He has refused to get the assets in billions of dollars of GOLD SMITH family ,which is one of the richest families in the western world.
Having such good characteristics ,people criticize him.This nation really DESERVES zardari and nawaz sharif .
RIP MORALITY OF NATION.
Well well, if running charity organizations is the model for good leader then Bill gates should be the president of USA spending billions of dollars each year on charity worldwide.
Yes he exposes corruption of zardari and mawaz that is good point but when ehtasab commision of kpk pointed out corruption in his own govt, he dismissed that commision instead of taking right action
He refuses to get gold smith property but in event of elections of mayor for london, he went himself to London to campaign jamaima's brother opposing a muslim candidate aleem khan charging him with corruption there.
He idealises democracy of England saying that you can protest in front of PM HOUSE in london without any hindrance, but he forgets that one has to take permission from government in written before any protest. In case one go for violence then government has right to act against him. Here in Pakistan he thinks that halting an entire capital city to stop is his right and is democracy.

So imran khan is a good ray of light in politics of Pakistan but where he is wrong then do admit that as well. Saying he never lie and comparing him with Quaid e azam is something one should refrain from
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambber For This Useful Post:
Engr Khan KSA (Saturday, October 29, 2016), The Great Alexander (Saturday, October 29, 2016)

janan is on a distinguished road

First of all I would like to clarify myself that at present i am not the supporter of any party politicising in pakistan. i used to be a great fan of IK before the 2013 elections. Talking about Nawaz Sharif He has always shown the stubborn behaviour with accordance to political norms. According to the norms if one person is alleged of corruption then it is his/her duty to leave the office or at least he should do what the opposition demands to the least acceptable possibility. But unfortunately we have not seen any of these norms to prevail in pakistan's politics. But it is de facto that Mr. Nawaz Sharif was elected as prime minister after getting 2/3rd mandate, which means that 2/3rd of our voters opted him to sit on the chair of executive. As in democracy the real sovereign of the country are voters i.e ordinary people like us. So it is our moral responsibility to respect the person who got respect from the 2/3rd population of our country. If we want change then we should wait for the next election and cast our votes wisely for the person, who, we respects.

Now coming to IK as I have mentioned earlier that i used to be the great fan of him. the people of province where i am living gave 2/3rd mandate to him and look! what he is giving us back?
1) He left peshawar for by elections and choosen Mianwali. Now look what sense does it makes?
2) He has given us Pervez Khattak (a contractor turned politician migrated from ANP i.e the worst party KP has ever seen) as Honorable Chief Minister.
3) A stage Show called "Dharna".
4) Now preparing another stage show named Lockdown i.e Dharna version 2.
Ok ignore all this as one might have his own political strategy. I just want every PTI supporter and leader (if i have the right to inquire them otherwise it should be just read till the word "supporter") to answer me the following two very simple questions.
Q1: If a person is sincere to whole pakistan then why he is'nt sincere to KP. if a person want to change pakistan why he has'nt changed KP. Why he has given the people of KP the impression that i don't need your support, i need Punjab, i need central govt: is'nt it a greedy thirst for power????
Q2: If a person is sincere to pakistan and having the charge of the province which hindered in the mega project like Kala Bagh Dam, why he is'nt supporting center now to look forwrd with this project for our best future??
indeed Shaukat Khanum is the great effort from him, we should respect him in this regard but it does'nt mean that he don't have any flaw in his character.

The Great Alexander is on a distinguished road

NOTE: I have never supported imran khan before panama issu

The Great Alexander is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
Well well, if running charity organizations is the model for good leader then Bill gates should be the president of USA spending billions of dollars each year on charity worldwide.
Yes he exposes corruption of zardari and mawaz that is good point but when ehtasab commision of kpk pointed out corruption in his own govt, he dismissed that commision instead of taking right action
He refuses to get gold smith property but in event of elections of mayor for london, he went himself to London to campaign jamaima's brother opposing a muslim candidate aleem khan charging him with corruption there.
He idealises democracy of England saying that you can protest in front of PM HOUSE in london without any hindrance, but he forgets that one has to take permission from government in written before any protest. In case one go for violence then government has right to act against him. Here in Pakistan he thinks that halting an entire capital city to stop is his right and is democracy.

So imran khan is a good ray of light in politics of Pakistan but where he is wrong then do admit that as well. Saying he never lie and comparing him with Quaid e azam is something one should refrain from

What’s wrong in it to take a side of jew candidate in SECULAR country. .Many jews have voted a Muslim mayor in London. There are many Christian, Hindu MPAs and MNAs of our country who were supported by our Muslim leaders during elections. ( can you justify their their supporters??)

Is it in democracy to arrest people and humiliate women without any charges?.
If aleem khan or any PTI member is corrupt ,then WHY nab does not take action?! NAB must take action against them as imran khan has SAID.
people call PROTESTS a stage show…
Have u ever thought WHY IMRAN KHAN DOES PROTESTS?
What will he do when NAB and FIA refuse to take action against corruption.?!
Should he be silent like others. If he remains silent ,YOU PEOPLE will again call him a part of status quo and corrupt .
People suggest him to wait for ELECTION that ECP conducts !!
HAVE A LOOK AT ELECTION SYSTEM ….

A candidate ,nominated on more then 10 FIRs ,can contest election. They become HONURABLE in parliament !!

A candidate having dual nationality can contest election !!

A candidate even in PRISON can contest election!

Thumb prints of voters can not be distinguished after election !!

A candidate facing corruption charges in many cases can contest election!

A candidate hiding her/his assets kept in abroad can contest election . NO matter he hides, he won’t be disqualified !

A party can contest election that has gangsters, extortionists and whose chairman hasn’t even PAKISTANI NATIONALITY.!

No action will be taken if any candidate PURCHASES votes or get votes on GUNPOINT.

Is it possible in this system for an ordinary person to GO TO PARLIAMENT ?
.NOTE: I have never supported imran khan before panama issue .

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Red font

usman ali gul is on a distinguished road

why he is the part of parliament when he don't admits it.when he dont trust on institutions like nab and juidicery
Old Sunday, October 30, 2016
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

@ The Great Alexander

Do not use red font color.
Old Tuesday, November 01, 2016

drzeshan is on a distinguished road

Although its tough time for PTI supporters , to understand the strategy of Mr.IK but as a dire need of time its a good decision. Our country might not capable of any setback or blow to democracy in such a crucial time. If we set aside our emotions as sooth our mind and think so we will have some logical sense in it .
the real issue is corruption , awareness about this evil , to invoke masses against such a corrupt system.
Imran Khan incited youth and educated community why ?
cause this is the community that share common notion between them and IK. That is struggle , struggle to achieve something , something prestigious , worthwhile through their hard work devotion perseverance.
Now IK should follow the terms which Government promised to kick off this panama issue in a meaningful direction. IK had a charming personality , full off zeal and commitment.He proved himself the real resistance towards the Government . As they know "koi dekhay na dekhay Khan to dekh rha hy "
God Bless Pakistan amine
Please give respect to everyone opinion.
Old Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Rana Umer Saleem is on a distinguished road

Imran Khan is the heart throb of youth of Pakistan.
Old Monday, December 05, 2016

ANOMALOUS is on a distinguished road

Sorry brother but is this, in any way, connected to css ? We should avoid be focusing on the real topics rather than wasting time on what teenagers think about political parties. Just my opinion.
Old Friday, January 13, 2017

The Knight Rider is on a distinguished road

Imran Khan, the great. Raise your hand or standard!!!