View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 29, 2016

Wiqaralamkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahibzada Umair View Post
Thats great sir. Please keep it with yourself.
And one thing more only 4009 candidates have secured 40 or more then that. If FPSC can arrange exam for more than 10000 candidates on yearly basis then why KPKPSC cant arrange exam for 4000 after a gap of 3 years?
Your statement shows that they are incompetent and still are sitting in the office. Then go to the Peshawar Press Club and boycott KPPSC and make objections on the incompetency of the KPPSC members. No one thought of the consequences before the commencement of test and after test was commenced and result declared then people started their negative comments regarding the KPPSC. My dear it was mentioned in the rules given with the form that only 50 candidates per seat will be called for descriptive examination. No one challenged the rules before now are wasting their time. It is useless to cry over spilt milk now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN View Post
Dear Wiqaralamkhan,if you want your experties paid,we would pay but plz disclose the points to us.just text on my mobile number and i will get to u
Brother I have qualified as I am shortlisted for the next phase. And I don't want any payment for my idea. Helping others is everything. I need just prayers. I will tell you brother. If you agree with that then go ahead otherwise just leave that. But here the negative comment discouraged me. It is all due to his being unsuccessful. But I haven't complied the result nor did I decided the cut-off then why someone is blaming me. In my view all the candidates above 40 marks should be called but so what? KPPSC have already decided the matter. And I can't do anything. But I will message you on your phone. OK don't worry. Things which is part of one's fate can not be snatched by anyone. Wish you best of luck.