View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 30, 2008

mayna khan is on a distinguished road

My respected members,at first sorry for late.
@ respected Fraz
I think we should stop blaming our leaders,coz none of the leaders of Pakistan is sincere to the Pakistanis.Every leader has exploited the resources of the country.THey have created unlimited wealth for their generations to come.On the other hand ,civilians have suffered at their hands.IN short words the leaders of Pakistan have always been corrupt.
Then,why are we bearing all this?Why don"t we react against them.
And about youth,the youth of any society bulds the nation.It carves its future through all hardships and finally strrrs the ship of the nation to the shore of success.To
perform this task the youth should have ethical qualities as well as courage,presence of mind,good education and above all confidence.Our youth has all above mentioned qualities.but a phenomenal percentage of youth perform one-wheeling stunts,they have fearful car races on religious events and they blind fire in public. Talk of their leadership qualities and their political role,it only consists of burning tyres,breaking buses and war with rival groups for illegal possession of colleges and universities.
@ respected Naqeebullah
You are right,i agree with you,that it is easier to pass on the blame to others then assuming the responsibility of life.
@ Muhammad Asjad
You are also very right,
@ Omar
I was not blaming the youth Omar.You know
On this 14 Aug more then 10 youngsters lost their lives,and many injourd,it maybe only a news for us but what about their familes?
The majority of our youth forget our struggle for independance with British and Hindus.THeir common talk of the town is the latest fashion and luxury items.They readily know the name of the new caf"e and designer brands.But have no idea of any serious affairs.Is this why we got independance from Colonial Britain?Is this why our elders sacrificed their lives and properties for Pakistan?The straightforward ans is "No".
Its very good to know that you are very positive mindid and intrested in politcs.Dos"t matter that you are a small player.And i think we can and we must finish coruption,fraud and greed.All we know our responsibilities,but never know from where to start?Alhtough thinking is very important,nothing will happen unless we acted on it.
Pakistan cannot flourish untill its youth awakens and demands revolvtionary changes in every field,education,health,law and order and above all justice.
And at the end one word for those who said our country gave us nothing.Our country gave us the most importent thing "our identity".And without this we are nothing.