Monday, April 29, 2024
10:20 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 21, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Default ...and the Surmount steps in......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali.009
............If Pakistan was such a poor country, India would have eaten us up long long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali.009
....Stop lisnting to media who always present the bad image of Pakistan. Food, employment and all other problems are also faced by even INDIA, USA and every other nation, but you dont see their media speaking shit about India. Where as we have Geo and 80 other channels always targeting Pakistan or its Army. 2 main themes of our channels.
Let me add some more information that all most none of these channels is Pakistani, i.e these belong to Dubai, USA etc. Although Dubai is a Muslim country but there is a good concept of Nationalism. So that's why they speak against and the best and latest propaganda is the DEDICATION SONG FOR EX-PRESIDENT MUSHARAF.

@ Taouseef4pk

Please exclude me from that 'we'. It would better to replace the word 'we' with 'politicians'. For example

Quote:
Originally Posted by touseef4pk
We managed to divide our country into two parts simply after 24 years of its independence.
Politicians managed to divide our country into two parts simply.........
Quote:
We offer Uncle Sam Afia Sidique and many other innocent people as xenium to make our master happy with us.
Politicians offer Uncle Sam Afia Sidique and many other innocent people.......
Quote:
We have introduced NRO to indemnify and give immunity to the rich and forceful people but poor are forced to commit suicide.
Politicians have introduced NRO to indemnify and give immunity to the rich
and forceful people...........
Quote:
We dispose our judges simply because they had learned to provide justice to common people.
Politicians dispose our judges simply because they had learned to..........

The purpose of replacement is very simple that we were not asked while the separation of East Pakistan.

we were not asked while the momenet of introducing the NRO.

we were not asked or the didn't seek our permission neither make some election/referendum that SHOULD THEY DIVIDE PAKISTAN INTO TWO PARTS, OR SHOULD THEY REMOVE CJ or NOT while he is doing his duties very well?? OF COURSE NOT.
If they had seek permission from us when they were going to make a decision about all these and some other as well, and we (The Pakistani Nation) said 'yes, you can/should do' they you can say that WE did wrong as a nation. OK????
We are not politicians. and Politicians can't be considered as the Natives as they have their properties in some other countries.

Quote:
Even then, notwithstanding all these facts, we are bent on declaring ourselves as a ZINDA QOAUM. I am in state of delimma that what kind of nation we are?..
Ain't you Zinda? Ain't you a part of Pakistani Quom? We Declared on 14th August,1947 and we are still and INSHA-ALLAH we would be ZINDA QUOM forever.

Proud to be a Pakistani, bro.

@ Faraz_1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island
You think we are still living in 1947?
As you are saying that we have made no progress, we are still there and we are failed, She meant that is it still 1947 that time is freez and we have just a few buildings of govt. with a single bank of state without any roads or communication systems or with a few factories and Steal mills with a poor condition of arms and having a v.very few number of arm forces with no airports............?
Old Friday, August 22, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Angry

i was viewing the disscusion and it heartened me that how unconcious is the common educted man with the ground reality
First of all i believe in pakistan i am proud of my belonging to this nation state . A firm believer of Quaid vision and very chauvonistic about my country potential.
But is the current state of pakistan dipicts the vision envisaged by the generation of 1947
First of all in light of facts and figures about balouchistan
You all ridiculed faraz when he showed his sincere feelings about the gross injustice and repression of common man
balouchistan is the most backward and underdeveloped province of pakistan
Read who report 2005 , balouchistan has the highest ratio of TB patient in pakistan 177 per 100000 in the country
The incidence of malaria is 30 times more in balouchistan as compared to other provinces
It has the lowest children enrolement ratio in schools in whole of asia , only 28 percent in boys and 20 percent of girls ( Unicief 2005)
Female literacy rate of mere nine percent , the lowest in the world
( Unicef 2005)
only 21 percent of women would have a services of a trained accouture. ( I am not talking about the hospitals) The hiedghest child mortality rate of 158 / 1000 and it has a striking 4 out of evry 10 child malnourished
Apart from two cities no other city has water purification facility and virtualy no water and severage athority except gawader and queta
The province which has the highest share of alluvial resouces was paying ten percent of its provincial budget in usuary and debts to the centeral government
balouchistan has 35000 levies , and the per soldier expenditure is 15000 rs as compared to 12000 teachers with a per capita exenditure of 6000 rs in 2005-2006
This is the ground reality although main culprit is the military establishment backed tribal lords (sardars)and corrupt bureacracy but one thing is for sure that aint the vision of our founding fathers.

now about the stranglehold of pakistan feudilist in politics
Read 1959 land reform commision report which estamited a whooping 32 percent of the agrable lands in the hands of i.i percent feudal lords ( read Punjab chief that how they get hold of their possesions and if not than wakil anjum , siyasat ke firaun)
It was revealed that apart from the middle class land holder having the property of 25 to 100 acres having 22 pecent of the agrable land , the remaing 83 percent had only 36 . 7 percent of the land share.
this is the real fountain of power of our feudal politicians gilani , qureshi, somro and others. They work in collobration with the establisment to support the expliotative system based on the viceroigeal system .
There were 22 industrials faimlies in 1966 having 80 percent of the finanial resouces , 65 percent of industrial out put and 75 percent of banking reserves.
Though hard hit by bhutto in 1973 but there was no serious effort on part of goverment for a equitible distribution of lands so these are your accused politicians who rigged election in the name of election eagerly and zealously supported by military and civil bureacracy in the nameof free and fare election
(Every one now know what happens in 2002, and the way shukat aziz won in thar and attack is another shameful episode, also the massive rigging of MQM in two succecive elections of 2002 and 2007)
now pakistan has a median age of 21 but what we are doing about this massive human potential is as follows Acc to HRCP 2005
Nearly 10 million children are doing child labor deprived of any educational and playing facility Every year two hundred thousand children died because of water borne diseases and HRCp reported a horrible 122 percent rise in rape against the children in last four years of musharaf
only 22 percent of the population has access to clean water ( WHO 2005) and only 15 percent had a standard sanitation facility
only 1.5 percent of pakistan youth reach the college stage and we have the highest rate of school backouts in the worls
Now about the nuclear power , abdul qadeer is still clamoring about his basic human rights and our nuclear assest are halariously safe in the (joke of the century) Strategic planned division under general qudwai
Pakistan 45 percent of the population is living under extreem poverty under 1 dollor pr day and this eight million population is facing starvation and desitution according to FAO 2008 report also this impecunious population is facing a hyperinflation of 30 percent
Now who is responsible for such plight of the nation , General who hold the rein of power for 60 years who issued NRO who created taliban for strategic depths and who sold aafia sidique along with 600 other pakistanis and who suppresed every voice of moderation enlighenment (Witnessed how brutaly LUHMs students were battered in november 2007 on you tube) so vital in this stream of religious fanaticism and extreemism.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, August 22, 2008 at 11:25 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenstein of css For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Monday, August 25, 2008), Artemis (Thursday, September 04, 2008)
Old Saturday, August 30, 2008

mayna khan is on a distinguished road

My respected members,at first sorry for late.
@ respected Fraz
I think we should stop blaming our leaders,coz none of the leaders of Pakistan is sincere to the Pakistanis.Every leader has exploited the resources of the country.THey have created unlimited wealth for their generations to come.On the other hand ,civilians have suffered at their hands.IN short words the leaders of Pakistan have always been corrupt.
Then,why are we bearing all this?Why don"t we react against them.
And about youth,the youth of any society bulds the nation.It carves its future through all hardships and finally strrrs the ship of the nation to the shore of success.To
perform this task the youth should have ethical qualities as well as courage,presence of mind,good education and above all confidence.Our youth has all above mentioned qualities.but a phenomenal percentage of youth perform one-wheeling stunts,they have fearful car races on religious events and they blind fire in public. Talk of their leadership qualities and their political role,it only consists of burning tyres,breaking buses and war with rival groups for illegal possession of colleges and universities.
@ respected Naqeebullah
You are right,i agree with you,that it is easier to pass on the blame to others then assuming the responsibility of life.
@ Muhammad Asjad
You are also very right,
@ Omar
I was not blaming the youth Omar.You know
On this 14 Aug more then 10 youngsters lost their lives,and many injourd,it maybe only a news for us but what about their familes?
The majority of our youth forget our struggle for independance with British and Hindus.THeir common talk of the town is the latest fashion and luxury items.They readily know the name of the new caf"e and designer brands.But have no idea of any serious affairs.Is this why we got independance from Colonial Britain?Is this why our elders sacrificed their lives and properties for Pakistan?The straightforward ans is "No".
Its very good to know that you are very positive mindid and intrested in politcs.Dos"t matter that you are a small player.And i think we can and we must finish coruption,fraud and greed.All we know our responsibilities,but never know from where to start?Alhtough thinking is very important,nothing will happen unless we acted on it.
Pakistan cannot flourish untill its youth awakens and demands revolvtionary changes in every field,education,health,law and order and above all justice.
And at the end one word for those who said our country gave us nothing.Our country gave us the most importent thing "our identity".And without this we are nothing.
Old Thursday, September 04, 2008

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default Little late but I will have my say......

Very late entry

First of all it is good to see that our youth has at least willingness to go to top by analyzing strengths and weaknesses. Second thing is to the point raised by Naqeebullah regarding charity begins at home (The concept of “I”).In this respect I would like to say that as we can’t say that there is single person behind our current problems so it would be unjust to say that only one person can change the course of fate of this nation. No blaming at all and not at all discouraging personal growth and just want to say each “I” should be capable of connecting it efforts with other “Is”. Team effort plays pivotal role in nation building. We still have still great “Is” but to make something big and substantial you need teamwork.

Now I would like to say that I would like to say that it is not at all correct to say that we have made no progress since 1947. But we are not at that point where we should be or for what people in 1947 dreamed for under the leadership of Quaid. Even after 61 years we are asking what we did for Pakistan. I will say no one of us can claim the title that I did this and that for my country because it will be decided by historian of coming era.

For God’s sake we need a major shift from our current priorities.I feel we are missing Quaid’s vision who said

“There are at least three main pillars which o to make nation worthy of possessing a territory and running the government. One is education. Without education you are in the same position as we were in this pandal last night in darkness! With education you will be in the same position as you are in this broad light. Next, no nation and no people can ever do anything very much without making themselves economically powerful in commerce, trade and industry. And lastly, when you have got that light of knowledge by means of education and when you have made yourself strong economically and industrially, then you have got to prepare yourselves for your defense – defense against external aggression and to maintain internal security”

Presidential Address delivered at the Special Pakistan Session of the Punjab Muslim Students’ Federation, on March 2, 1941.

So at first place it is education, then economic might and in the last military point. Can you expect from a country that spends 2/3 (in 2007 -08 this was thank God drop down to 45%) of its budget on defense and debt servicing, can do wonders? Despite of having Atomic power and so lavish expense on defense this country is attacked (under the cover of “fighting for our own interests”) by Allied forces. Here I see no reason to accept Fraz’s wordings that we were much better in 1947. Except for 1948 and 1965 what our army has to take pride? Loss of East Pakistan, shameful evacuation of troops from Kargil, Siachin is yet unresolved and our army is so incapable that they can’t handle madressah qualified warriors. I wonder what they will do against the professional armies of world in case of being attacked. Say “Proud to be Pakistani”

I will not blame youth because those who do racings and all other blab la are few thousands. somewhere I read that “Ability is nothing without opportunity” and if someone say no in this country there are lot of opportunities in this country then see the employment rate and economic conditions of 40% (this is a colossal figure) of population. Give the youth opportunity and then see what this youth can do for this country. [A.Q. Khan was given an opportunity by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and see what he has given to country that was at that time incapable to make even a needle]

In the next 10 to 15 years our priorities should be Education, Education and Education. And by education I don’t mean to get degrees and then keep on adding 000s in to personal account but to establish such a education system that will produce leaders of tomorrow and will also give youth a right direction to put their efforts.

We keep on bashing our political leadership for their mistakes and for letting down nation but never try to see whether the system that is producing such politician is capable enough to produce political leader ship to take care national interest. Political belong to our society and their lacks are not personal lacks but inbuilt by the system through which they are coming.

In the end I would like to say that yes situation is little better than 1947 but we are not at the point where we should be. 61 years are more to achieve targets. It is not the soil or name Pakistan which makes us proud instead I believe it will be the content and happiness on the faces of our coming generation that will make us proud. Then they can claim that they are “Proud to be Pakistani.”

And let it decide those future generations that what we (or each I) did for Pakistan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REDROSE For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, September 04, 2008), Frankenstein of css (Friday, September 05, 2008)
Old Friday, September 05, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

I want to add few things more
Our apathy to education can be demonstrated by the allocated budget for health and education. The amount is around 4 percent for both. Even the federal budget for internal security i.e. police excluding IB (Though a provincial subject) was more. This trend is continuous from the eighties, no connection to war on terror.
Now a resource which could be nurtured to impetus our growth is deliberately ignored (Read shahabnama , especially the incident of a sindhi wadera)