View Single Post
Old Monday, September 01, 2008

Hassan_Abro is on a distinguished road

Yeap, Thats sounds authentic, examinations are predicted in Nov 2008, I feel somber over the pathetic working of SPSC as compare to other public services commisions and authorities. Too much politicalized, indulged in so many absurd workings that they are not even able to conduct even a single competative examination as per schedule. So many times I have attempted to approch to concerns regarding information and all the time i have got ridiculous annotations. Even once the CLERK BADSHAH exploded a news over me, that all the previous applicant and their forms have become null and void and commision is planning to commence a fresh submission of applications. It is pretinent mentioning here that Establishment Div and my ministry has allowed me to appear in the exam (NOC) right after one month of my request and still no sign of examinations. SPSC ought to issue an estimated schedule atonce. I dont know what credablity SPSC is earning with this or probably they are not in need of any credablity.
PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO BATTLE ZONE
AND IF I DIE PUT MY MEDELS ON MY CHEST
TELL MOM N DAD I DID MY BEST