View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 17, 2016

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom92 View Post
That is the issue I am facing. Gathering bare minimum is the problem here. How much is bare minimum, we are used to writing as much as we know in engineering (my background) therefore the concept of a 20 marks is besides me. The reason is in the past the examiner asks a single portion like from a topic for 20 marks and then he asks the whole topic for 20 marks. This is a lot confusing. If i am not being a nuisance then kindly elaborate with example. Right now I am studying Shah Waliullah and you can find heaps of information regarding him on his socio-political work.

Regards
prepare each topic from all angles (past papers would be handy in this regard)..I am supposing that you do not have much time therefore Prepare those aspects which are recurrent in past 10-15 yrs papers ....believe me its not that difficult .
one thing more do not get caught up in things like how to make notes and how to cover a specific topic...Deploy the studying methods which u adopted in your 4 yrs engineering thats it...best of luck..
Venom92 (Thursday, November 17, 2016)