View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 03, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahraafzal
hello, i have selected zoology here,but i have studied both chemistry and zoology during graduation and now im doing master in biochemistry.. this is my 3rd month of preperation but still i have no idea about how to get a good data?
salam
same here i also studied both but i went for zoology .u can get good marks if u prepare it with concentartion.Objective part is vital if u manage to get above 80% marks it will help u a great deal.
Go for Bsc books or notes.there are some indian author books consult them also.Also read Fsc biology books.Dont go into extreme details make a pointer and draw good figures.

Last edited by AFRMS; Wednesday, September 03, 2008 at 08:00 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
Zahid Hussain. (Wednesday, May 19, 2010), zahraafzal (Wednesday, September 03, 2008)