View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 04, 2016

qublai khan is on a distinguished road
Default Why is Pakistan Backward?i think i found an answer

This question has been asked and answered for almost 68 years.You may have heared the statistics i.e low GDP,budget deficit,unemployment etc or you may mention the dismal position of political parties,our military elite,but in reality non of these are the reasons behind the condition of our country,believe me.
if you didnot believe it directly,i will argue my opinion.
Pakistan is Backward due to some very basic flaws.All the following points have nothing to do wealth or resources.
1)lying
2)uncleanliness
3)educated class
4)joint family system
5)free advice
7)undue interference in everything

1-Lying

Lying has become a norm in our country.Everyone lie.we teach our childern to lie.Every businessman lie,Every student lie,Every Official lie,and we should not speak of politicians.Now you would worry that how are we backward due to lying.
suppose a foreign visitor comes to Pakistan.He will interact with different people,i.e taxi drivers,shopkeepers,hotel waiters and restuarant staff,All Pakistanis by heart.Taxi driver will lie about fare becuase when we (pakistanis) want to take taxi,we first bargain fare with professional liers,the taxi driver will tell the foreigner an unreasonable fare.same is the case with shopkeepers and hotel owners.
we tell our childern that lying is forbidden in islam.Then we buy pocket size guides for our childern to copy in exam.All of our nation is involved in electricity theft and income tax theft.Both come in catogary of lying.A Haji sahb will justify both electricity and income tax theft;Look SON! we should not pay bills to the infidel government,if it was an islamic state,we would be obliged to pay but theft from infidel government does not come in thievery or gunaah,and income tax....Lolsss...
I was buying cloth in Peshawer.It was my First visit.i came to a shop and selected a piece.i enquired the price,shopkeeper said,two thousand.i put my hand in wallet and came up with two thousand ruppes. i paid the sum and came out of shop.i had walked only a few steps from shop then suddenly shopkeeper came and called.when i get to him,He told me that you look novice in peshawer.i said yes.then he took out one thousand ruppes note and give it back to me.i said, why? He said you are not familiar with tactics used here in peshawer,we peshawery shopkeepers tell a big price but customers here are used to it so we bargain.we settle our dealings with bargaining.you look a visitor so you should be careful here in peshawer.
he was a really kind person,but he was also following the prevalent norm of lying.We are so stubborn that No one is ashamed of lying.Not only peshawer but whole of our society is immersed in brutal lies.

2)Uncleanliness
Interestingly,No country,state or person can complain that we lie because we are poor,same is true for cleanliness.cleanliness does not need wealth.
Now just look outside your house,what do you expect to see?(this question is not applicable to those who live in Bahria Town)
To keep our environment clean is a big thing,which might take centuries to understand but

i got lil bit angry while writing this piece so i am leaving it right here.An educated man came in my mind whose savagery ruined may lives,so i am loosing grip on keyboard
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
Waseim (Monday, December 05, 2016)