View Single Post
Old Friday, September 05, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

A O A, our 2nd country study tour has also ended. Like previous one, it was a memorable experience of my life. We met DCOs, DCs, EDOs & DPOs of various districts. They welcomed us with warth & took care of us. Our accommodation was, like in 1st CST, in Serena, Holiday Inn, Circuit houses & other comfortable places of respective areas.
This time, visit of Islamabad & Federal ministries was wonderful. In many places, DCOs arranged music nights after dinner. Normal pattern remained that DPOs host lunch & DCOs host dinners.
I visited Jhang, Layyah, Multan, Khanewal, Shukkhar, Khairpur Mirus & Islamabad.
I pray 4 u 2 join csa & enjoy all the colours of CTP by urself
Aarwaa (Sunday, September 07, 2008), ansar804 (Tuesday, March 01, 2011), goshi (Saturday, September 20, 2008), ramzanali (Wednesday, September 17, 2008), Sultan Rahi (Wednesday, November 10, 2010), Tariq Mastoi (Monday, August 17, 2009)