View Single Post
Old Friday, January 06, 2017

saimabaloch is on a distinguished road
Default how to pass css with job

hi dear cssforum fellows .how are you all .i hope, you all must be fine .iam in real quandary situation since getting job ,i do work in social sector ,the time schedule of job is 9am to 6pm, which makes me fatigued .therefore,iam very unable to give time to study .i want to take second chance of css in 2018.here i want suggestion of those people who passed css along with job .my educational background is not up to the mark as many candidate have who passed css with their job .but one thing i want to share here, i passed ten subjects of css except both English paper my marks were 530 in my very first attempt which i had taken in 2016 since than iam totally away from study .moreover i don't get self satisficition in doing job .therefore i want to try my luck again in css.moreover iam just 25 years old and two chance of css are reaming for me .will i qualify css with job or may i quit job ..hence the suggestion of senior are highly needed.