View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 12, 2017

Umair Malik Awan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
CSS is impossible with job unless you have given one attempt with full-time preparation. After first chance, you can take rest of the chances with a job. Even then, it would be very difficult because inevitably student syndrome will keep you away from book till last few months. Last few months of full-trme preparation would be needed in 2nd and 3rd chances. I gave CSS last year with full preparation and scored reasonable marks failing in precise. This year when I sat down to prepare, I realized that I had forgotten everything and had to start from scratch. In sum, if you want to give CSS with job, you will have no respite. As soon as you get back home, you will have to start studying. You will have to devote as much time in a full year as aspirant preparing full-time gives in last few months.
No. its not impossible, however, as you already stated it is a matter of fact that jobholder has to put far more effort then a regular student and also there are some distractions waiting, keeping one away from study when he commutes back to home. but ultimately, it is pivoted around you and your level of thirst to up grade yourself to a better state.