View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikh87 View Post
I am always confused as to what to write in the introductory paragraph. Can you please take some time and write an introductory para of this essay topic. I do realize that the thesis statement or my stance should be given in the very intro para, but in an effort to do so, my intro becomes too lengthy; whereas, the intro i see in the academy notes are concise.
Dear I would say not to rely on academies. Essays are technical, however, not difficult. Your grammar and writing is absolutely fine, these are just technicalities that you've to learn. Academies aren't updated. CSS/PMS essays are multi disciplinary. For instance, right now you're going with an essay on Gender Studies. So, every rule, that Gender Studies has evolved for a research paper, you need to entertain.

Well, If your Intro does become long let it be. Write Intro on a rough page and edit it later, make it upto 10 sentences. Omit the passive sentences, adjectives and indirect sentences. Importantly, not include emotions in your piece.

Every excellent writing has to be emotionless.

Further, you can write an intro and then can email me, I can edit and comment
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad Abbas For This Useful Post:
sheikh87 (Thursday, January 19, 2017)