View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumtaz
I think that alot has been said in this context but I just point out one thing that u mentioned that as they say behind every successful man there always been a womAn.
But I think that all those people were unaware of the fact that women always run after successful people
Any how I think that fortune also needs a bit of hand from hardwork and as they say there is no shortcut for the hardwork.one should work with devotion
and also an organised effort is needed to give direction to hardwork and devotion
Dear, I do think that Women are very important factor behind success of Men but I am not un-aware that women run after those who are sucessful.

In my opinion, if womens do this, then they are hundred percent right. The fact that women run after only successful people gives the un-sucessful men a lot of energy and ambition to do effort for making success. In this way people do struggle and get success and the success so achieved gives them the company of women.

This result taken by sucessful people give more courage to those who are still un-successful to do more effort to get the success.

Just think if women don't give any importance to successfuls, then what would be the use of that success? Why to get success then?

So women are very important factor behind the success of men. They are right in their decision about to run after those who already have got success. Their this type of decision also shows that they possess good minds and they can form right judgments about the issues.

Thanks!