Monday, April 29, 2024
11:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 29, 2006

Waqas is on a distinguished road
Default Whats behind your success is it FATE, HARDWORK or is it a WOMEN

Its just what i came up with.thought to put it in front of u guyz.if ur interested then say what u think.
People who say it was a women behind my success are mostly married.
May be it sounds weird to some people but i never believed in FATE i belive its me behind all my success or Faliures

Regards

Teach me the art of forgetting for i often remember what i would not and cannot forget what i would
Old Monday, January 30, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqas
Its just what i came up with.thought to put it in front of u guyz.if ur interested then say what u think.
People who say it was a women behind my success are mostly married.
May be it sounds weird to some people but i never believed in FATE i belive its me behind all my success or Faliures

Regards

Teach me the art of forgetting for i often remember what i would not and cannot forget what i would

Yes fate is nothing but every success or failure depends only on the environment and oppertunities. But only those people can better utilize the oppertunities available in the environment who are not only wise and intelligent but there must be some deriving force behind their struggle.

I get this deriving force from the following sources:

1. I myself want to do something in life. (This is my potential energy)
2. "kisi ka khayal dil main; nigahein aasman pe" (This is my kinetic energy)

Thanks!

Tanya is on a distinguished road

I think the appropriate word for fate is God's will and it does exist for sure.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
I think the appropriate word for fate is God's will and it does exist for sure.
No I do not think that it is the question of God's will. It is, to be more precise, the question about HUMAN's WILL, i.e. is it free or not.

And there is no single answer to the question about free human will.

In the period of early Abbasi Khilafat, a well known Muslim sect known as "Al-Muatzillah" considered human will to be free. They used to say that since Allah is "Adil" (i.e. Munsif) so He will surely reward or punish according to deeds of humans in their after life. their point of view was that if human will is not free then God cannot be justified in punishing humans for their wrong deeds because by not having any free will, those humans were just bound to perform those bad deeds.

So according to Al-Mutazillah school of thought, if human will is not free and so by being just the victoms in the hands of any predetermined fate, those humans do bad deeds, then under these conditions, God would not be considered to be "Adil" if He punishes those wrong doers in their after life. But since God does not do injustice, it means that human will is free and since human will is free, so humans are rightfully liable for their good or bad deeds in their after life.

Since Al-Mutazillah emphasized on the "Justic" of God, so they also used to call themselves as "Ahl-e-Adl-Wal-tauheed".

And for information, "Sunni" sect in Islam emerged as the reaction to this view of Al-Mutazillah. In response to Al-Mutazillah's calling themselves as "Ahl-e-Adl-Wal-tauheed", those reactionists started calling their ownselves as "Ahl-e-Sunnat-Wal-Jamaat". Before it, they were known as "al-Asharies".

And it also should be considered that what is considered as "Golden Period" of Muslims in the fields of science and philosophy etc, was actually the result of the emergence of this type of progressive views of al-Mutazilah that they rejected the false notion of any rigid fate. So first ever prominent Muslim Scholar i.e. Abu-Ishaq-Alkindi was the follower of Mutazillah faith. Later Islamic Scholars like Al-Farabi and Ibn-e-Sina extended the views of Alkindi in further depths.

The sunni sect later on at last came to power and after assuming power, they forcefully eliminated the views of Al-Mutazillah including such means as destroying their books also. They then promoted the belief in pre-determined fate in the Islamic societies. It was this over-emphasis on the belief in the pre-determined fate that ultimately resulted in the end to that Golden period of Muslim science and wisdom. When Muslims adopted the belief in the pre-determined fate, then they could not give birth to any other prominent scholar from among them.

It is also important to mention that the progressive religious views of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan were actually the attempt to re-introduce the old (eliminated) views of al-Mutazillah among his contemporary Muslims of Sub-continent so that they may again make progress.

Thanks!

mumtaz is on a distinguished road
Cool point of humour

I think that alot has been said in this context but I just point out one thing that u mentioned that as they say behind every successful man there always been a womAn.
But I think that all those people were unaware of the fact that women always run after successful people
Any how I think that fortune also needs a bit of hand from hardwork and as they say there is no shortcut for the hardwork.one should work with devotion
and also an organised effort is needed to give direction to hardwork and devotion
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Muhammad Adnan is on a distinguished road
Default Success?????/

I just know that dear

Success always requires its price in advance and price is hard work.
Hope, Confidence and faith are the piillars of success.

Thanks
Old Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yasir Hayat Khan is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Well I think.........
success comes with the combination of hard work and good luck......
hard work is like a straight line, and a straight line makes a minus "-"
and luck is a vertical addition to that line, which makes it positive "+"

Adding to this...
If u see all around urself.... u will know that there's a balance in Allah's creations.. if its the sun or the moon, the human body, animals, or plants;
there exists a balance..........
so that balance also exists between fate and hardwork...
If u work hard, luck would be on ur side.......

I think in my success there's a combination of hard work n luck.
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumtaz
I think that alot has been said in this context but I just point out one thing that u mentioned that as they say behind every successful man there always been a womAn.
But I think that all those people were unaware of the fact that women always run after successful people
Any how I think that fortune also needs a bit of hand from hardwork and as they say there is no shortcut for the hardwork.one should work with devotion
and also an organised effort is needed to give direction to hardwork and devotion
Dear, I do think that Women are very important factor behind success of Men but I am not un-aware that women run after those who are sucessful.

In my opinion, if womens do this, then they are hundred percent right. The fact that women run after only successful people gives the un-sucessful men a lot of energy and ambition to do effort for making success. In this way people do struggle and get success and the success so achieved gives them the company of women.

This result taken by sucessful people give more courage to those who are still un-successful to do more effort to get the success.

Just think if women don't give any importance to successfuls, then what would be the use of that success? Why to get success then?

So women are very important factor behind the success of men. They are right in their decision about to run after those who already have got success. Their this type of decision also shows that they possess good minds and they can form right judgments about the issues.

Thanks!
Old Thursday, February 02, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

wt a great analysis abt women
infact males r always victim of male-shavinisim,so they never admit this fact that behind the success of a man there is always hand of a woman...

anyway in a person's success hardwork + luck(God's help) both contributes...
with regards,
Muskan

Last edited by Muskan Ghuman; Thursday, February 02, 2006 at 07:55 AM.
Old Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tanya is on a distinguished road

@ Khurram
Hmmmm……………nice informative post but we have actually deviated from the actual discussion. The point was not the history of Islam but "Whats behind your success".
You have mentioned the nature of free will and I do believe in the existence of free will but I disagree to your logistics. In my opinion free will is there for you to decide what's right and what's wrong, more precisely what is a sin and what is not. So that you cannot blame ALLAH for all your deeds at the day of judgment. But what's beyond our free will is the will of ALLAH which is more commonly known as fate or probably good and bad luck and we can't do anything about it. For example we cannot decide where to born, when and where we have to die, what diseases we will get in our life, what ALLAH secure for us in the future? Here are some proofs to support my point:
"The keys of the unseen are five: 'Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things)' Surah Luqman 31:34
Ibraahim ibn al-Mundhir told me that Ma'n told us that Maalik told me, from Abdullaah ibn Deenaar from Ibn Umar (ra), that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "The heys of the Unknown are five, which no one knows except Allah: no one knows what will happen tomorrow except Allah; no one knows what is in the wombs except Allah; no one knows when it will rain except Allah; no one knows in which land he will die; no one knows when the Hour will begin except Allah" (Sahih Al-Bukhari Kitaab Tafseer Al Quran Hadith No 4328)
As a human being and the owner of free will, all we can do from our part is to work hard. It's not obvious that every time we will get the reward too, and this uncertainty is what we called fate or GOD'S WILL or THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNSEEN.

Regards,
Tanya Ahmed.