Sunday, May 26, 2024
07:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Compulsory Subjects > Essay

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Friday, October 31, 2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ansah is on a distinguished road
Default need help in essays

Assalamalikum.
I read in detail all the tips given here regarding the essays and having read them it seems a piece of cake, which in reality is not so true.
As I was going through some essays posted here the fear in me started to grow more, that I mite not be able to pass this one paper....I really want to beat this fear inside me and want to give my best shot....honestly speaking having read the essays I find my self at the bottom * where one knows nothing and it is giving me shivers..i really don't know where to start from and how? keeping in mind that there are only 4 months left for the prep...i really want to do good...please senior members guide me in this regard..ill be thankful to u all...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Friday, October 31, 2008
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sara Pakistan...Humara Pakistan
Posts: 1,592
Thanks: 650
Thanked 795 Times in 464 Posts
Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Default

Modern Psychology says that in every game of life, 80% of the success lies on self confidence and the remaining 20% on your efforts. If you have 100% of your efforts without confidence (even if those are negative ones like cheating etc.) you would have to face failure. So first of all, be confident about your success.

Essay writing needs just practice. Start practicing based on your current knowledge at first (like Load-sheeding's disadvantages, Problems of Pakistan, Role of Current Govt. etc). Then chose a topic from Past Papers, do some work on it VIA Internet, some books and discussion with teachers and friends and write on the topic,whatever you perceived from it. Carry the pattern of Brain storming,which would make it easy for you.

For evaluting your essay, post over here,on FORUM and you would be given remarks and even tips for improvement. But please it right from NOW.

Good Luck........!

__________________
~Time owns each and everything~
~Useless youth if not useful for Pakistan~
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Sunday, November 02, 2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ansah is on a distinguished road
Default outline

i have made outline for the follwoing topic please guide me if i have done it right

GENDER EQUALITY IN PAKISTAN

what is gender equality
islam and gender equality
discrimination btw two ends- male and female
perception of islamic society in light of gender and its equality
women status in islamic society
whr does women stand in pakistani society
male dominance in society-ignorance or chauvinism


m sure as its jst a start i mite b wrng but thers always room to learn more n wrk on our mistakes....please guide me seniors in this regard
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
List Of Important Topics For Essays Sureshlasi Essay 31 Monday, December 19, 2022 11:41 PM
essay --- not a big deal!!!!! Saira Essay 27 Saturday, February 11, 2017 11:26 AM
Essay Writing mnadeem Essay 2 Wednesday, May 25, 2016 02:21 PM
Most Projected Essays for CSS-2006-Available SurprizeAttack Essay 2 Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:43 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.