Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April.
Fathers name, Hazat Abdullah.
Mother Name, Hazrat Amna.
Maternal Grand Fathers name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
Grandmother name, Fatima.
10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahy.
Hazrat Zubaida (RA) was the second wife of Holy Prophet.
In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW) Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)
How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six years
Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
Abduallh Bin Abu Sheema was the foster brother of Prophet.
Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years.
35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood.
Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet.
In 7th Nabvi boycott of Banu Hashim began.
Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven.
Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on 2nd.
Hazrat Yaqub on 3rd.
Hazrat Idrees on 4th.
Hazrat Harron on 5th.
Hazrat Musa on 6th.
Hazrat Ibraheem on 7th.
Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled.
Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans.
45 Companions were with Prophet in migration to madina.
Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had 53 Articles.
Transfer of Qibla was ordered in 2nd A.H.
27 total no of Ghazwas.
First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan, fought in 12th month of First Hijrah.
Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H. 313 Muslims fought in battle.
Types of Hadith are 10.
Imam Zuhri (RA) became the first to consolidate Ahadith.
No of Hadith Collected by Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya
Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat.
Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the first time.
The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Dunbade-Khizra.
Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the Holy Ascension.
Baitul Mamoor is on 7th Heaven.
4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters.
Mosque of Zarar was demolished by prophet.
Ume Salma was present at the time of the battle of Khyber.
Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of Qamus.
Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet.
Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah .
Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of Muttalib.
The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was proposed by Bibi Aminah.
Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15
Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18 females.
After Aminas death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet.
After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant.
Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
Surname of Haleema Sadia was Ummay Kabtah.
Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
Daia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria.
Foster mothers of Prophet were Haleema, Sobia & Khola.
First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza.
For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
Prophet had two real paternal uncles i.e Zubair & Abu Talib.
Zubair died before Prophethood.
After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah & Madina.
Six months before the Prophets birth his father died.
Prophet had no brother and no sister.
Abdullah died at Madina.
Prophet had six aunties.
Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months.
First father-in-law of Prophet was Khawalid.
Aamina belonged to Bani Zohra tribe.
Umar accepted Islam in 616 A.d.
Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi.
Shib means valley.
Social boycott continued for 3 years.
A group of Madina met Prophet in 11th Nabvi.
Uqba is located near Makkah.
The group of Madinites belonged to Khazraj tribe.
Accord of Uqba took place in 13th Nabvi.
On 27th Rajab, 10 Nabvi the event of Miraj took place.
10th Nabvi was called Aam-ul-Hazan (year of grief).
Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa.
Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl.
Abu-al-Hikm is the title of Abu Jehl.
When did Hazrat Hamza (RA) embrace Islam Fifth Nabavi
Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75.
Cave of Hira is 3 miles from Makkah.
Hijra took place in 13th Nabvi.
Second convent of Al-Aqba arrived at Makkah in 12th Nabvi.
Medina is 448 Km from Makkah. (250 miles)
Makkah conquest occurred in 8th year of Hijra.
Prophet performed Hajj in 10th Hija.
Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra.
King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules.
After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died.
After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalib died.
632 A.D Charter of Madina.
Holy Prophet demised at the age of 63.
Hijrah year began with 14th Nabvi.
10th year of prophet hood is known as year of grief.
First Azan was called out in 1. A.H.
Battles of islam mcqs
BATTLES OF ISLAM MCQS
First Ghazwa is Widdan or Abwa in 1 A.H
624 Battle of Badr.2hij
625 Battle of Uhad. 3hij
626 Battle of Rajih.4hij
627 Battle of Khandaq (Ahzab).5hij
628, Treaty of Hudaibiya, Hazrat Khalid bin Walid Accepted Islam, Conquest of Khyber.6hij
629, Battle of Mutah, Preaching of Islam to various kings.7hij
630, Battle of Hunain, Conquest of Makkah.8hij
631, Battle of Tabuk. 9hij
680, Tragedy of Karballah.61hij
Badr is a village.
Battle of Bard was fought on 17th Ramzan.
Battle of Uhd was fought on 5th Shawal.
Battle Badar Ghazwa is named as Furqan.
Uhd is a hill.
Yom-ul Furaqn is called to Yom ul Badar.
Fath Mobeen is called to Sulah Hudaibiah.
Number of soldiers in Badar, Muslim 313 Kufar 1000
After Badr conquest, Prophet stayed for 3 days there.
Badr was fought for 3 times.
Martyr of Badr Muslims 14 Kufar 70
Leader of the Kufar in this battle was Abu Jahl.
Number of Muslim martyrs in the battle of Uhad 70
In Uhad quraish were laid by Abu Sufwan.
In Uhad number of Muslim soldiers 1000 kufar 3000.
Ahzab means Allies.
Ditch dug on border of Syria with help of 3000 companions in 2 weeks.
Muslim strength 1600.
Khyber was captured in 20 days.
During Ghazwa Bani Nuzair wine was prohibited.
The battle of Khandaq is also known an battle of Ahzab.
Conquest of Makkah was took place on 20 Ramzan.
Battle in which prophet not participated is known as Saria.
Hazrat Hamza was the first commander of Islamic Army.
In Uhd battle Muslim women participated firstly.
Battle of Mauta was the first non Arab War.
3000 was the number of musims at the battle of Ditch.
10,000 at the conquest of Makkah.
30,000 at the time of Tabuk.
Last Ghazwa- Tabuk.
For 20 days Prophet stayed at Tabuk.
Total number of Sarias is 53 or 56.
Porphet was the commander in the expedition of Tabuk.
First Islamic Non Arab was battle of Mautta 8. A.H..
The person killed by the Holy Prophet was Ubay Bin Kalf.
In Battle of Uhad, the teeth of Holy Prophet were martyred.
Khalid bin Walid was titled Saif-ul-Allah in battle Moata.
Abu Jahal was killed in Battle of Badr by Maaz (add)
In Hudabiya Sohail bin Amru represented Quraysh.
Battle of Hunain fought b/w Muslims and Hawazin Tribe.
Batttle of Tabuk was against the Roman Emperor Heraclius.
The first Shaheed (Martyr) was Amaar bin Yaasir
First female martyr: Summaya (mother of Amaar bin Yaasir)
The first person to be martyred in the Battle of Badr was the freed slave of Hazrat Umar : Muhajjah
Khalid bin Walid was removed from the service in the reign of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA). He was removed in 17 A.H.
Battle of chains was fought b/w Persians and the Muslims.
Umar bin Abdual Aziz is considered as the 5th Khalifa.
Abdul Malik was the poet ruler of Ummaya.
Karballa took place on 10th Muharram 61 A.H/ 680 A.D
Salahuddin Ayubi was of Abbasid dynasty.
Halaku Khan came to power after Abbasids.
Al Qanun was written by Ibn-i-Sina.
Ibn Khuldun is called founder of sociology.
Tahafut-al-Falasifah was written by Al-Khazali.
Halaku Khan sacked Baghdad in 1258 A.D.
Al Shifa a book on philosophy was written by Ibn Sina.
prophet stayed at Makkah for 53 years & in Medina 10 years
Mubha: an act which brings neither blessings nor punishment.
Naval Commander of Islam, Abu Qays under Hazrat Usman
Battle of Camel was fought b/w Ali and Hazrat Aysha.
Hazrat Khalid bin Walid accepted Islam in 8th A.H.
Hazrat Ali established Bait-ul-Maal.
During the caliphate of Umar (RA) Iran was conquered.
Abu Hurairah has reported largest number of Ahadith.
Masjid Al Aqsa is the first Mosque ever built on the earth.
Sindh was conquered during the reign of Walid 1.
Kharajit is the earliest sect of Islam.
Battle of Yermuk was fought in 634 A.D.:
Khyber conquest made in 7th Hijra (628 A.D)
The Ghazwa in which the Holy Prophet Pbuh missed four prayers was Ghazwa Khandaq.
First woman martyr Samiya by Abu Jahl.
First man martyr Haris bin Abi Hala.
Jihad means to strive hard.
Jihad made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of Muharam.
Ghazwa Badr is named as Furqan.
Ohad is located near Madina.
Ohad is 3 miles from Madina.
Abdullah bin Ubai accompanied with 300 men.
50 archers were posted to protect the pass in Ohad mountain.
Ummay Hakeem was grand daughter of Abu Jehl.
Banu Nuzair tribe settled in Khyber after expelled from Madina.
Prophet dug a trench along the border of Syria.
3000 men dug the ditch.
In battle of Ahzab a piercing blast of cold wind blew.
Khyber is located near Madina at 200 km distance.
The centre of Jewish population in Arabia was Khyber.
Against Khyber muslim army was 1600 men strong.
Khyber was captured in 20 days.
Khyber is located near the border of Syria.
Moata was situated in Syria.
Army of 3000 men was sent to Moata under Zaid bin Haris.
After the death of Zaid bin Haris Hazrat Jaafiar was made the army leader at Moata.
Under Khalids leadership, battle of Moata was won.
Battle of Moata took place in 8 Hijra.
Tribe of Khuza joined Muslims after Treaty of Hudaibia.
Battle of Hunain fought in 8 Hijra.
Muslim army for Hunain was 14 thousand.
Siege of Taif was laid in 9 A.H.
Tabook expedition took place in 9 A.H.
In 9 A.H there was famine in Hijaz.
In 9 A.H there was scarcity of water in Madina.
In Quran Tabook expedition is called expedition of straitness.
Conquest of Makkah is called Aam-ul-Fatah.
Ghazwa-e-Tabook was fought in 9 A.H.
Hazrat Abbas was made prisoner of war in Badr.
Abu Jehl was killed by Ma-ooz and Ma-aaz.
The leader of teer-andaz at Jabale-e-Yahnene in the battle of Ohad was Abdullah bin Jabeer.
Comander of infidels in Ohad was Abu Sufyan.
Battle of Tabook came to an end without any result.
2 weeks were spent to dig the ditch.
In a battle of Trench Hazrat Safia killed a jew.
Qamoos temple was conquered by Ali during Khyber war.
For battle of Tabook, Abu Bakr donated all his belongings.
In the battle of Ditch, the wrestler named Umaro bin Abad-e-Wad was killed by Ali.
In Hunain Muslims were in majority than to their enemy:
Hazrat Jaafar was martyred in Moata war.
In Tabook ghazwa muslims returned without a fight.
Gazwa Widdan was fought in the month of Zil-Hajj 1 A.H.
In Hunain battle Prophet was left alone.
The participants of Battle of Badar were bestowed with highest reward by Allah.
In Badr martyrs were Muhajirs=6 & Ansars=8.
In the battle of Taaif, catapult was used first time by Muslims.
Against the Syrian tribe the battle of Al-Ghaba was waged.
First Sariya Ubaidah bin Haris was fought at Rabakh in 1 A.H.
Last Sariya Hazrat Saad bin Abi Waqqas was fought at Syria in 11 A.H.
Never think You can not do, You can do
all mcqs about islam and beliefs
all mcqs about islam and beliefs
70. Literally the word Islam means
Submission to Allah
71. Which religion is the favourite of Allah according to the Holy Quran?
72. Which two Prophets prayed to Allah to become the Ummati of the last Prophet (PBUH) and whose prayer was granted?
Hazrat Isa (A.S) and Hazrat Musa (A.S) .Hazrat Musas Prayer was granted
73. Religion of Hazrat Adam (A.S) was
74. Fundamentals of Islam are
75. What is the name of 1st Kalima?
76. Kalima Shahadat is the Kalima number
77. Kalima Tamjeed id the Kalima number
78. Kalima Tauheed is the Kalima number
79. Kalima-e-Astaghfaar is the Kalima number
80. Kalima Rad-e-Kufr is the Kalima number
81. Number of types of faith is .
82. What is the meaning of the word Allah?
Only being worth worship
83. Who is above any sort of limitations?
84. The word Tauheed stands for ..
Ahad, Wahid, Wahadaniat
85. The concept of Tauheed has been given by
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
86. What is Tauheed?
Oneness of Allah
87. Which word is opposite to Tauheed?
88. The Holy Quran considers ..as an unpardonable sin.
89. The Zoroastrians believe in .of God.
90. All h Prophets emphasized on ..
91. Christians believe in of God.
92. Name the types of Tauheed.
Tauheed-fi-Zat, Tauheed-fi-Saffat, Tauheed-fi-Afal
93. Name the religion which denies Allah as an unknowable entity?
94. Which is the first belief of Islam?
The unity of Allah
95. Which is the second belief of Islam?
96. The Prophethood is belief in .the Prophets of Allah.
97. Prophethood has been finished on the Prophet .
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
98. What is the meaning of Risalat?
To send message
99. How Prophethood is attained?
Bestowed by Allah
100. What is the meaning of Rasool?
101. In which Surah of the Holy Quran the word Khatimum-Nabiyyeen is mentioned?
102. Who is known as Rehmat-ul-Aalameen?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
103. What is the meaning of Rehmat-ul-Lil-Aalameen?
Mercy for all worlds
104. Which is the third belief of Islam?
Belief in the Angels
105. What is the meaning of Malaika?
106. How many the most exalted angels are there?
107. Who is the greatest angel according to the teachings of Islam?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
108. The angel is created out of?
109. What is the meaning of Noor?
110. Who acts as Allahs agent?
111. By how many angels each human individual is attended permanently?
112. In which category Iblees lies?
113. Who is referred in the Quran as Rooh-ul-Ameen/Ar-Rooh/Rooh-al-Qudus?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
114. Who is the in charge of rain?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
115. Who is the in charge of provisions?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
116. Who is called as Malk-ul-Moot?
Hazrat Izraeel (A.S)
117. How many Holy Books are there?
118. What is the most important subject of the Holy Books?
119. The Torat (the old testament) was revealed on ..
Hazrat Moosa (A.S)
120. The Zaboor (Psalm) was revealed on ..
Hazrat David (A.S)
121. The Injeel or Bible (New Testament) was revealed on .
Hazrat Issa (A.S)
122. The Holy Quran was revealed on .
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
123. Of the Holy Book, which is superior?
124. Of the Holy Books Allah takes responsibility for the everlasting preservation?
125. What are those people called who do not believe in Islam?
126. Who is known as Apostate?
A person who has read the Kalima of Isam, even then, he speaks ill of Islam and does not see harm in his ill speaking of Islam. He is called Apostate.
127. Who is called Hypocrite?
A person who reads the Kalima of Islam verbally and calls himself Muslim but disbelieves it heartily is called a Hypocrite (Munafiq).
128. What is the alternative name of Islamic Qaeda/Belief?
129. What is the basic Aqeeda of Islam?
Eman on Allah, Eman on Angels, Eman on Prophets, Eman on holy Books, Eman on Day of Judgement Day
130. Which word is opposite to Islam?
131. What did the Holy Quran say about Shirk?
132. What is meant by Wahi?
Hidden message (Prophetic Experiences)
133. What is the terminological meaning of Wahi?
Allahs message which He sent to his Prophets
134. What is the meaning of Prophet?
135. What is the terminological mining of Nabi?
To whom Allah bless with Prophethood is called Nabi.
136. What is the difference between Nabi and Rasool?
Rasool brings new Din whereas Nabi did not do so.
137. Who was the first Prophet?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
138. If somebody after Muhammad (PBUH) claims for Prophethood, what will we say to him?
139. What was the source of Prophets teaching?
140. To which Prophet Angels offered Sajda?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
141. Is the word Rasool also used for Angels?
142. Write the names of four famous Angels.
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Izraeel, Hazrat Israfiel, Hazrat Mekael
143. Who is the two ministers od Muhammad (PBUH) at sky?
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Mekael
144. What is the duty of Hazrat Gabriel?
To convey Allahs message to Nabi. (Brought the revelation from Allah to Prophet).
145. What is the duty of Hazrat Izraeel?
To capture Rooh. (He is called the angel of death) (Malaki Maut)
146. What is the duty of Hazrat Mekael?
To manage rains and eatings for creature.
147. What is the duty of Hazrat Israfiel?
To blow Soor. (Israfiel will blow the trumpet at the end of the world on the day of Judgement).
148. Name four Holy Books.
Torat, Zaboor, Injeel and Holy Quran
149. To which Prophet Zaboor belonged?
150. Which book belonged to Hazrat Musa?
151. To which Prophet Injeel belonged?
Hazrat Essa (A.S)
152. In Torat by which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
153. In Zaboor under which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
154. Zaboor was first to deliver or Torat
155. In which language Torat, Zaboor and Injeel were delivered?
156. What is the meaning of Akhirah?
A thing coming later
157. What is the opposite word to Akhirah?
158. What is the meaning of Dunya?
A thing in hand
159. Which two names of Hell are described in Holy Quran?
160. Explain the first and the last Aqeeda (Belief)?
161. What is the heading of Surah Ikhlas?
Aqeeda-e-Ikhlas (Belief in Oneness of Allah)
162. None deserves to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Prophet of Allah . It is the translation of .
163. How many Kalimas are in Islam?
164. Name the Kalima which is necessary or a Muslim to recite?
165. What is the meaning of Tayyaba?
166. What is the meaning of Shahadat?
167. What is the meaning of Astaghfaar?
168. What is the meaning of Rad-e-Kufr?
Repudiation of infidelity
169. What is the meaning of Salat?
The recitation of Darood.
170. Namaz (Salat) means
Rehmat, Dua, Astaghfaar
171. Namaz (Salat) was made obligatory during the Prophets Miraj in ..of the Nabvi.
172. The number of Nafl Namaz is
173. Namaz-e-Kas00f is offered when .
174. Kasoof is a prayer of
175. Namaz-e-Istasqa is a prayer for .
176. Salat-e-Istakhara is offered for .
177. Salat-e-Hajat is offered for ..
178. When a Muslim is bestowed with a blessing by Allah, Muslim should offer .
179. Salat-e-Khauf is offered during
180. Total number of Rakaats in the Farz prayers is ..
181. .prayer (Salat) is not preceded by Azan.
Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha, Funeral
182. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered First Jumma prayer in the year .
183. The Jumma prayer is not compulsory for
184. Which two prayers have no Azan?
Janaza and Eid
185. Which prayer is offered with backside of hands upward?
186. The Holy Prophet offered First Eid prayer in
187. Six additional Takbeers are offered in following prayer
188. Only one of the following category is exempt from Farz prayer
189. Eid prayer is a
190. Wazu for Namaz has .Farz.
191. The command for Ablution is present in the Surah
192. The permission for Tayammum was granted in .
193. Namaz-i-Tarawih is
194. The parts of prayer (Salat) which are compulsory are called .
195. That part of prayer (Salat) which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to do is called
196. What name is given to the direction towards which the Muslims face during Salat?
197. The funeral prayer is ..
198. The Salat Witr is a part of
199. The act of shortening ones prayer while on journey is called .
200. What is the number of Rakaats in all five time prayers?
201. The reward of which prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
202. Which prayers were essential in the early period of Islam?
Fajr and Isha
203. Standing straight for a short while after Rukuh is called .
204. Qauma is .
205. The short period between two Sajdas is called
206. Jalsa is ..
207. To sit straight in Salat is called .
208. How many times Salam is performed in the Salat?
209. How many Sajdas are in Salat-e-Janaza?
210. Zakat literally means
211. Zakat is the .fundamental pillar of Islam?
212. Which is the second of the most important pillars of Islam?
213. When Zakat was made compulsory?
214. Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A)
215. How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
216. Caliph ..did Jihad on the issue of Zakat.
Hazrat Abu Baker
217. Without which act the prayer is useless?
218. One who disbelievers in Zakat is a
219. Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called
220. How many camels render are to par Zakat?
221. How many goats render are to pay zakat?
222. How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
223. How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
224. How many bulls render to pay Zakat?
225. How may buffaloes render are to pay zakat?
226. Jiziya is also called ..
227. How much of the produce of mine owners have to pay?
228. What is the meaning of Khums?
229. What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agriculture land?
230. How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
231. Zakat is payable on gold of .
232. Zakat is payable on silver of .
233. Nisab for irrigated produce is .
234. Zakat is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
Holy Prophet (PBUH)
235. Literally Roza (fasting) means
236. The fasting became compulsory in A.H for the first time.
237. The function of fasting is ..
To purify heart from worldly desires.
238. The commandment for observing Fast has been stipulated in the Surah
239. What is atonement for breaking the Fast?
To feed 60 people
240. It is a door through which fast observing people would enter paradise.
241. Which important night falls in Ramzan?
242. How many days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year?
243. In which month virtues flourish and evil is suppressed?
244. What is the meaning of Aitekaf?
245. Aitekaf during the month of Ramzan is.
246. Which Rukn-e-Islam is called as shield?
247. Which is the Third fundamental pillar of Islam?
248. When Siyyam of Ramzan was ordered?
249. Tarawih is a prayer of Ramzan. It means .
250. Which important Ghazwa was fought in the very first Ramzan?
251. Who arranged Namaz-e-Tarawih in the leadership of Imam?
Hazrat Umar (R.A)
252. Literally meaning of Hajj is
The will of visit
254. Hajj was made obligatory in
253. Yome-Afra is called
254. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed Hajj in his life.
255. Hajj is a pilgrimage of
256. When did the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offer Hajj?
257. There are ..types of Hajj.
258. In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
259. How many camels the Holy Prophet (PBUH) scarified?
260. Shoot means
One tawaf of Kabba
261. The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called ..
262. The rite of offering sacrifice is performed at
263. Jamarat on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of the Zil Hajj is performed in .
264. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
265. The number of Khutbas during the Hajj is ..
266. The first Hajj was performed by
Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Hawa (A.S)
267. Who built the first structure of the holy Kabba?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
268. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
269. Literally Jihad means
To strive hard
270. Jihad was ordained on Muslims through a Quranic verse in (A.H)
271. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of
272. The word Jihad is derived from the word
273. The meaning of Jihad fi Sbil Allah is ..
Fighting in the way of Allah
274. What is the meaning of Qital?
275. How many encounters took place between the Muslims and non-Muslims during the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
276. What is the meaning of Rukn?
277. What is the plural f Rukn?
278. What is said to Namaz in Arabic?
279. What are the meanings of Salat?
280. When Namaz was ordered?
On 27th Rajab 10th Hijri on the occasion of Mehraj
281. What is the difference between Kufr and Islam?
282. Name the five Namaz
Fajar, Zuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Isha
283. Describe the Farz Rakaats of each Namaz
Fajar 2, Zuhar 4, Asar 4, Maghrib 3, Isha 4
284. What are the Farz of Namaz (Salat)?
Qayyam, Rakoo, Sajda
285. Which kind of worship is liked by Allah?
286. When Wazoo was ordered?
287. When Azan was started?
288. When Tayammum was ordered?
289. Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
290. In which timings the Namaz is prohibited?
Sun rising, suns setting, sun at the mid
291. When first azan was read in Kabba?
9 Hijri, on the occasion of conquest of Makah
292. Which Namaz Allah likes among Nafli Namaz?
293. What the Namaz-e-Jumma and Eids create in Muslims?
294. When is Namaz-e-Kasoof read?
At the time of Solar eclipse
295. When Namaz-e-Kauf is read?
When no rains
296. How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?
297. When the order for Tahweel-e-Qibla was made?
298. When first Namaz of Eid-ul-Fitr was read?
1st Shawal, 2 Hijri
1. On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
3. What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
4. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
5. What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
6. How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
7. What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
8. What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
9. What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
10. What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hells fire
11. From which Prophets age Hajj was started?
12. Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
13. What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
14. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
15. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
16. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
17. What is said to throw stones at three spots?
18. What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
19. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
20. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
21. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
22. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
23. What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
24. How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
25. In which dress Hajj is offered?
26. What is Miqat?
Where Ahram has to put on. (A pilgrim must put Ahram before reaching a point called Miqat)
27. What is meant by Shoot?
One round around Khana Kabba.
28. Who was the Ameer-ul-Hujaj on 9th Hijri?
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddique
29. How many Sahaba were along with Muhammad (PBUH) during Hajj?
More than one Lac or (1, 24,000)
30. How many camels were scarified by Muhammad (PBUH) on that Hajj?
31. How many camels were sacrificed by Muhammad (PBUH) with his own hands?
63 camels and the remainder by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
32. What is the difference between Haj and Umra?
Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Haj whereas Umra can be performed any time.
33. What is meant by Mabrood?
That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
34. What is the distinctive mark of a Muslim colony?
35. Which is the oldest mosque on the Earth?
36. Who is the oldest mosque builder?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
37. Which mosque was built first of all in Islam?
38. Who laid the foundations of Quba?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
39. Where Prophet (PBUH) did hold his court?
40. Where was established the first Muslim University?
41. The Prophet (PBUH) himself laboured for a mosque. whats its name?
42. How many mosques are discussed in the holy Quran?
43. The Prophet (PBUH) used to go to a particular mosque on every 17th of Ramzan. Whats the name of that mosque?
44. When was the construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started?
45. How many doors are of Masjid-e-Haram?
46. The Prophet (PBUH) prayed several times for victory in the war of ditch. Name the Mosque?
Never think You can not do, You can do
|The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azizlashari For This Useful Post:|
Thanks for this contribution, Books available on this particular subject lack the good stuff related to MCQ's and it's even harder to extract such information from the books of Islamic Studies and Islamic History.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help regarding Islamiat Mcqs||greenhorn||Islamiat||3||Thursday, December 23, 2010 05:01 PM|
|From where to prepare mcqs for Islamiat?||aariz||Islamiat||5||Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:13 PM|
|MCQ's of Islamiat!||Silent Spectator||Islamiat||16||Friday, January 08, 2010 11:43 PM|