Pak Affair, Help!
any of the member could post PA Important topics(yes important ones) under the heading of Pre-parition and post partion, i know topics have been mentioned by forum members before, but they are more like names of important chapters, rather than important topics from each chapter, i hope i am able to convey my point,yeah?
Please mention important topics with * and most important ones with **!
Anyone who could give a detailed answer to my post?blink:
PRE PARTITION ERA
• (1) The Arab conquest of Sind was only an episode in the history of subcontinent and of Islam, a triumph without results". Do you agree with the view?
• How would you justify the statement that "Sindh is Babul-Islam” with reference to the Arab conquest of Sindh?
• (2) Discuss the role of Hazrat Mujadid Alf sani in the revival of Muslim values and traditions?
• (3) Trace the rise of the Bakhti Movement. Examine its teachings and contribution to society and culture. (OR)
• Syed Ahmed Brailve was a man of action rather than rhetoric his movement after initial success failed. Discuss and evaluate
• (4) Highlight he contributions of Shah Waliulah towards regeneration of the Muslims of South Asia.
• (5) Evaluate the impact of the services rendered by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan towards the regeneration of the Muslims.
• Highlight the role played by Sir Syed as father of two-nation theory.
• What role did Sir Syed Ahmad Khan play in the reawakening of the Muslims of the sub-Continent? Discuss.
• (6) What is meant by the Aligarh Movement? Critically examine its services to the cause of education.
• Aligarh Movement created reawakening among Muslims to provide a political platform through Education network" Analyze the statement.
• (7) "The Hindu reaction on the Partition of Bengal (1905) proved a blessing in disguise for the Muslims". Elucidate.
• What circumstances led to the partition of Bengal in 1905? How it affected Hindu-British and Hindu-Muslim relations? Discuss in detail.
• (8) Why the Indian National Congress could not provide sufficient guarantee for the Muslims to safeguard their rights? Discuss
• Congress rule during 1937-1939 provided an opportunity to all India Muslim League to reorganize. Discuss congress rule in provinces and its impact on AIML.
• (9) Examine the circumstances that led to the foundation of All India Muslim League. What were its main objects?
• (10) Critically discuss the importance of Lucknow Pact bringing out of it’s merits and demerits from Muslim point of view.
• Narrate the factors leading to the Lucknow Pact (1916).
• The Lucknow pact provided a commitment to Hindu-Muslim unity but it soon failed. Discuss.
• (11) "Khilafat Movement was a real disaster". Comment. (OR)
• Trace the genesis of the Khilafat Movement? What were its effects on the history of South-Asia? (OR)
• The Khilafat Movement Spearheaded the Pakistan Movement and provided the necessary weapon through which a political war to identify the Muslims as such could be waged." Discuss.
• (12) Write down the fourteen points of Quaid-i-Azam and its importance towards the creation of Pakistan. (OR)
• The fourteen points of Quaid-e-Azam was befitting response to Nehru Report. Give your analysis.
• (13) "The Nehru Report was not less than a document of slavery for the Muslims". Discuss. What was the Muslim Reaction to those proposals?
• (14) Describe the circumstances which forced Allama Iqbal to suggest a separate homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent in 1930. How did it affect the political life of the Indian Muslims.
• (15) Do you agree that Minto -Morley Reforms (1909) proved a watershed to recognize the rights of minorities in India? How did it help Muslim League to demand separate home land for muslims?
• (16) Highlight the services rendered by Quaid-i-Azam for the consolidation of Pakistan. (OR)
• Describe the role of Quaid-e-Azam as Father of the Nation from Lahore Resolution to the creation of Pakistan. (OR)
• Role of Quaid-e-Azam as first Governor General of Pakistan.
POST PARTITION ERA
• (17) Describe briefly the process of Constitution making in Pakistan from 1947-1956. Account for the causes of delay in framing the Constitution.
• (18) Trace the history of Constitutional Development in Pakistan since her inception analyzing the problems faced by the country in search of Democracy. (OR)
• The constitution of 1973 proved to be more lasting as compared with the previous attempts. Critically examine the factors responsible for this phenomenon
• (19) Shaikh Mujeeb 6 points became Magna Carta for Awami League. Discuss and Evaluate its background and Contents.
• (20)Give an account of the causes and effects of the separation of East Pakistan.
• (21) Why parliamentary democracy could not succeed? What circumstances led to the 1st Martial Law? (OR)
• Discuss the reason for the failure of Parliamentary Democracy in Pakistan.
• (22)Critically review the relations of Pakistan with India with special reference to the Kashmir Issue/WATER. (OR)
• "The solution of the Kashmir problem can bring Peace and Prosperity in both the countries of Pakistan and India". Comment.
• (23) Evaluate the role played by Pakistan on the forum of O.I.C/SAARC
• (24)Write short detailed note on Pakistan’s relations with the United States+CURRENT PHASE.
• (25) Critically Examine Pakistan’s relations with China have proved to be a blessing for peace in the region. Discuss.
• (26)"Pakistan has always tried to foster good relations with the Muslim countries." Explain.
• (27) Right from beginning Pak-Afghan relations could not be established on friendly terms. Elaborate. (OR)
• Implications of Afghanistan’s instability on Pakistan in current days.
Plus some other current issues
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude...Zig Ziglar
|The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:|
prince93 (Saturday, April 28, 2012)
thanks alot, it was really really helpful
How about boundary comission, role of beaurcracy and military, industries of pakistan? where should i read these topics form? couldnt find them in Rabbani's book
are these topics sufficient, please anyone mention if any imp topic is missed
Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 01:11 AM.
Yes u found all the topics in Rabbani book which u mention in ur post.
“You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
Pakistan affairs is very interesting but technical subject...One should deal it very carefully...Any minor misunderstanding of the question can lead one to negative side...
Now the question arises how to tackle this subject?how to get 60 Plus marks?
Answer is quite simple, design your question in such a manner that it drew the checker's attention in the very first glance...One should take a fascinating start and should give an attractive end also...
I will post a model question from my notes in which I secured 60 plus...That will help the css aspirants to go throuh it...
shah walli ullah
sheikh ahmad sirhindi
haji shraet ullah
partition of bengal
jinnah 14 pts
allah bad address
cabinet mission plan
Q4. post partition
red cliff award
delay in constitution making
islamization in pak
Q6. current topics like:
Q7 . repeat from any other portion ( short notes)
trek to pak is the best book
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|End of the love affair with Pakistan||Xeric||Foreign Newspapers||0||Friday, June 17, 2011 11:36 PM|
|Best site for foreign affair||arabkhan||Current Affairs Notes||0||Tuesday, March 01, 2011 06:05 PM|
|Istikharah||Princess Royal||Islam||0||Thursday, April 24, 2008 02:55 PM|
|Extra marital affairs!!!!!!!!||awaisalikazmi||Discussion||10||Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:26 PM|
|Current affair mcqs||Nosheen||Current Affairs||4||Sunday, February 18, 2007 06:49 AM|