Monday, April 29, 2024
05:36 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 29, 2015

Prince Irfan Ali is on a distinguished road
Default Interests of Russia and US in Syria and future of Syria

The world powers are engaged in Syria to protect their interests.Russia and U.S has their own interest in Syria.Russia want to ensure her presence in Syria to protect the trade route with middle east countries However U.S interest is to fought against I.S terrorist group.After spring 2011 situation in Syria became deteriorate in consequence civil war broke through between Hoti rebels and Basher al Asad Government in this civil war the two rivals have different opinion about Syria situation,Russia is supporting the Basher al Asad region on otherside U.S is supporting rebel with her allies Saudi Arab and other country.Main reason behind the supporting rebels to fought against I.S. U.S was not only provided financial support but also trained the rebels to fought against Asad government as wel as I.S.But Situation has been changed ,Now rebels are to fought against I.S because I.S want to fight against Asad government which is common goal of I.S and Syrian rebel therefore U.S decided to use directly armed against I.S. however Asad government is also against I.S on behalf of Syrian government Russian jets strike the I.S positions. and U.S is same to fought against I.S,Now current situation is suggesting that this situation can bring two power to close to each other to fought for same cause.it will be helpful to end civil war in Syria. ..
Mehria (Thursday, October 29, 2015)