Saturday, May 11, 2024
12:55 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

In addition, it is baseless to compare Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri with TTP, Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri didn't act against the state, instead he acted, for the supremacy of the Constitution, against the violator of the Constitution, the abrogator of the Constitution under article 6 "High Treason" of the Constitution named Salman Taseer, whereas Taliban, fighting with all three pillars of the state, are anti-state and they reportedly and officially do not believe in the observance of the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Friday, October 09, 2015), Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015)

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
Mr. Monk, I disagree with you.

The Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan is not above the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973. Nothing is above the Sovereign of Pakistan, no matter how high a governmental authority or institution. The Constitution is the most supreme of laws and it reads that the Sovereign of Pakistan is Allah and Allah alone. No law in Pakistan even the law formed by precedents should go against the Shar'iah, as per the Constitution of Pakistan.

Salman Taseer became a violator of the article 19 of the Constitution of Pakistan, when he started his speeches against the glory of Islam by targeting the blasphemy law, that is a sacred law since it guards the honor of Holy Prophet (abundant blessings be upon him), Quran and holy personages [may Allah be pleased with them].

Al-Hafiz Abu Ishaq Ibrahim bin `Abdur-Rahman bin Ibrahim bin Duhaym recorded that Damrah narrated that two men took their dispute to the Prophet , and he gave a judgment to the benefit of whoever among them had the right. The person who lost the dispute said, “I do not agree.” The other person asked him, “What do you want then” He said, “Let us go to Abu Bakr As-Siddiq.” They went to Abu Bakr and the person who won the dispute said, “We went to the Prophet with our dispute and he issued a decision in my favor.” Abu Bakr said, “Then the decision is that which the Messenger of Allah issued.” The person who lost the dispute still rejected the decision and said, “Let us go to `Umar bin Al-Khattab.” When they went to `Umar, the person who won the dispute said, “We took our dispute to the Prophet and he decided in my favor, but this man refused to submit to the decision.” `Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the second man and he concurred. `Umar went to his house and emerged from it holding aloft his sword. He struck the head of the man who rejected the Prophet’s decision with the sword and killed him. Consequently, Allah revealed verse 65 of Chapter 4. [Tafseer Ibn-e-Kaseer]

In my view, liberal-secularist, Western-wannabe inglorious slaves of the West bark against Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri and hence become rebels of the Constitution, the state and its ideology and they shall continue to bark, for all the majority of Pakistan cares.

Narrate any authentic Hadith or Quranic Ayyah which specifically declares that Blasphemy should be penalised by the death sentence.

Also quote the Exact wording of Salman Taseer and let all analyse whether he committed blasphemy or not.

Neither Qadri can meet the Stature of Hazrat Umar nor he should try to

Quote:
In addition, it is baseless to compare Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri with TTP, Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri didn't act against the state, instead he acted, for the supremacy of the Constitution, against the violator of the Constitution.

He did violate the constitution when he took law in his hand. Constitution of Pakistan doesn't mandate any individual to act on behalf of the state. Thus there is no difference in the acts of TTP and Qadri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Friday, October 09, 2015), saraforpakistan (Thursday, October 08, 2015)

saraforpakistan is on a distinguished road
Default ....

Good job supreme court ,. but please do us all a favour and while you are at it , take terrorist mumtaz qadri ,s all supporters with him .. batter yet , hang them all in front of the public . no one can really tell or prove if anyone committed blasphemy and if someone did ( which we can never be sure unless they themselves admit doing so ) then only state has the right to act on it . no body else . i hope you guys know about the girl in Afghanistan killed by a mob in broad day light , why ? you may ask ...well a mullah accused her of burning the holy Quran . no one waited for the truth and well . May ALLAH give her soul peace . in reality the matter was whole lot different . so what do you say . should it really be up to us to decide to punish or reward someone . i dont think so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saraforpakistan For This Useful Post:
aneelbachwani (Thursday, October 15, 2015), faheem khattak 111 (Friday, October 09, 2015), Mehria (Friday, October 09, 2015)

sameer chaudhry is on a distinguished road

Discussion about blasphemy laws is started every corner of Pakistan. Some are criticized the SC decision and other speaks in favor of judgment. But i have only one question, Is our Judiciary system able to make decision independently? if able then why judiciary fail to provide justice at door of every one?
Old Friday, October 09, 2015

Narrate any Quranic verse in which it is ordained that "loud speakers" shall be used for Adhan, if you fail to produce one then the whole of Saudi so-called muftis are transgressors and shall be punished accordingly. Of course, Allah needed none's will or permission to prescribe things for us in His exalted book. Despite that, Allah did reveal verses on different occasions and times for the very purpose of guarding the honor of Holy Prophet (limitless peace be upon him), holy personages [may Allah be pleased with them) and holy things, which, on request, I can quote too, provided if I am willing to further engage with you as you are wasting my time by arguing merely for the sake of argument.

Punishment of blasphemies from Sahih Bukhari, the most authentic of Ahadith books:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 582:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

On the day of the Conquest, the Prophet entered Mecca, wearing a helmet on his head. When he took it off, a man came and said, “Ibn e Khatal is clinging to the curtain of the Ka’ba.” The Prophet said, “Kill him.”

Sahih Bukahri Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:

Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” The Prophet said, “Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). “The Prophet said, “You may say it.” Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, “That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you.” On that, Kab said, “By Allah, you will get tired of him!” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food.”

(Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, “Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me.” Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, “What do you want?” Ka’b replied, “Mortgage your women to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the ‘Arabs?” Ka’b said, “Then mortgage your sons to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people’s saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you. “Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab’s foster brother, Abu Na’ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, “Where are you going at this time?” Kab replied, “None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na’ila have come.” His wife said, “I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka’b said. “They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.” Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as ‘Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, “When Ka’b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head.” Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. “have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka’b replied. “I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume.” Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka’b “Will you allow me to smell your head?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka’b again, “Will you let me (smell your head)?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), “Get at him!” So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf.”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 372:

Narrated Al-Bara:

Allah’s Apostle sent ‘Abdullah bin ‘Atik and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Utba with a group of men to Abu Rafi (to kill him). They proceeded till they approached his castle, whereupon Abdullah bin Atik said to them, “Wait (here), and in the meantime I will go and see.” ‘Abdullah said later on, “I played a trick in order to enter the castle. By chance, they lost a donkey of theirs and came out carrying a flaming light to search for it. I was afraid that they would recognize me, so I covered my head and legs and pretended to answer the call to nature. The gatekeeper called, ‘Whoever wants to come in, should come in before I close the gate.’ So I went in and hid myself in a stall of a donkey near the gate of the castle. They took their supper with Abu Rafi and had a chat till late at night. Then they went back to their homes. When the voices vanished and I no longer detected any movement, I came out. I had seen where the gate-

keeper had kept the key of the castle in a hole in the wall. I took it and unlocked the gate of the castle, saying to myself, ‘If these people should notice me, I will run away easily.’ Then I locked all the doors of their houses from outside while they were inside, and ascended to Abu Rafi by a staircase. I saw the house in complete darkness with its light off, and I could not know where the man was. So I called, ‘O Abu Rafi!’ He replied, ‘Who is it?’ I proceeded towards the voice and hit him. He cried loudly but my blow was futile. Then I came to him, pretending to help him, saying with a different tone of my voice, ‘ What is wrong with you, O Abu Rafi?’ He said, ‘Are you not surprised? Woe on your mother! A man has come to me and hit me with a sword!’ So again I aimed at him and hit him, but the blow proved futile again, and on that Abu Rafi cried loudly and his wife got up. I came again and changed my voice as if I were a helper, and found Abu Rafi lying straight on his back, so I drove the sword into his belly and bent on it till I heard the sound of a bone break. Then I came out, filled with astonishment and went to the staircase to descend, but I fell down from it and got my leg dislocated. I bandaged it and went to my companions limping. I said (to them), ‘Go and tell Allah’s Apostle of this good news, but I will not leave (this place) till I hear the news of his (i.e. Abu Rafi’s) death.’ When dawn broke, an announcer of death got over the wall and announced, ‘I convey to you the news of Abu Rafi’s death.’ I got up and proceeded without feeling any pain till I caught up with my companions before they reached the Prophet to whom I conveyed the good news.”

Secondly, your "honorable" self as you may love to hear is no authority on what is blasphemy or not nor I think is anyone else here, I'll quote what various dictionaries describe "blasphemy" to be:

Black Law's Dictionary:

In English law. Blasphemy is the offense of speaking matter relating to God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, or the Book of Common Prayer, intended to wound the feelings of mankind or to excite contempt and hatred against the church by law established, or to promote immorality. Sweet. In American law. Any oral or written reproach maliciously cast upon God, His name, attributes, or religion. Com. v. Knee- land, 20 Pick. (Mass.) 213; Young v. State, 10 Lea (Tenn.) 165; Com. v. Spratt, 14 Phila. (Pa.) 365; People v. Ruggles, 8 Johns. (N. Y.) 290, 5 Am. Dec. 335; Updegraph v. Com., 11 Serg. & R. (Pa.) 406 ; 2 Bish. Cr. Law

A definition of the Word from The Free Dictionary:

Irreverent or impious action or expression in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

Dictionary.com:

1: Impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2: Irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.

In light of the aforestated definitions (and accordingly altering the Black Law's Dictionary's context of the term to that of Islam's), how can utterances against the law that directly guards the honor of Holy Prophet (limitless peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), the utmost sacred being and the most to be respected after only Allah, the honor of Holy Quran, Holy Personages and the like, not be regarded as blasphemy? The punishment of blasphemy in Shariah is plain death as I proved above, then how can Salman Taseer who called the blasphemy law "Kaala Kanoon" (English translation: the evil/draconian law) not be an absolute blasphemer who must have been punished to death by the government, as per Islam.

Furthermore, in your blind rage against Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri, you formulated a faulty logic that how Mumtaz Qadri can be Hazrat Umar (may Allah be especially pleased with him), what do you exactly imply by stating this? If a Muslim acts upon the good deed(s) of his religious elders or repeats the deed(s), is he, Allah forbids, trying to surpass/diminish the status of that particular religious elder? Following your logic, are all Sunnah followers trying to exceed the status of Holy Prophet (limitless peace be upon him), Astaghfirullah? What a blunt logic, I must say. The acts of our heroic elders are for us to observe and follow, as much as we can, as wholly as we can, in our lives, for they are the golden codes of our lives.

First have a proper definition of state in your mind. A government does not mean a state. State is the majority of people, having territory of their own, with a government ruling them (chosen by the people in a democracy). Government, in a state, is supposed to be subservient to the state (i.e. the majority). A government is formed, by the will/decision of the majority of people, in a democracy, and only it should have the authority to implement or execute the law (I admit). However, decisions have never to be made purely on the basis of questions of law and blatantly ignoring questions of fact. We must consider the questions of fact too, in the case of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri. The first question is is the government formed nowadays in Pakistan really formed legitimately, as per the laws of the land? Of course, the answer is a big no. Upon taking a glance at how Pakistani politics work, where the chosen representatives are not really the chosen representatives but are the imposed servants of the enemy states that occupy seats of different assemblies by open rigging and other fraudulent methods, henceforth a government formed in such a fashion can never be a government that enjoys the will and decision of the majority, no wonder the previous government, with the blasphemer Salman Taseer one of its governors, rather than providing swift justice to the people who brought the convict Asia Bibi to justice for her proven blasphemy, moved to favor/support the criminal. To exemplify my point, if four policemen right within their jurisdiction come murdering a man in the middle of a street, what should the onlookers wait for? The police that are themselves committing the crime. This exactly is the gist of the case of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri, he was prompted to act only when he observed the government (the executive pillar of the state) itself is committing violation of the Constitution itself, the PPC and most importantly, the Shariah by letting Asia Bibi off the hook, under pressure from its masters in the West.

Lastly, again I remind Taliban who are the paid agents of the Mossad/CIA/Saudi rulers/RAW/the such are fighting against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to finish the agendum they are tasked with to destroy Pakistan wholly, whilst Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri only acted against the abrogator of the Constitution aka Salman Taseer and Asia Bibi, the already convicted blasphemer, when the executive branch of the government failed to punish by hanging to death Asia Bibi and obstructed justice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Friday, October 09, 2015), Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015)

Quote:
Punishment of blasphemies from Sahih Bukhari, the most authentic of Ahadith books:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 582:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

On the day of the Conquest, the Prophet entered Mecca, wearing a helmet on his head. When he took it off, a man came and said, “Ibn e Khatal is clinging to the curtain of the Ka’ba.” The Prophet said, “Kill him.”

Sahih Bukahri Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:

Narrated Al-Bara:

Allah’s Apostle sent ‘Abdullah bin ‘Atik and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Utba with a group of men to Abu Rafi (to kill him). They proceeded till they approached his castle, whereupon Abdullah bin Atik said to them, “Wait (here), and in the meantime I will go and see.” ‘Abdullah said later on, “I played a trick in order to enter the castle. By chance, they lost a donkey of theirs and came out carrying a flaming light to search for it. I was afraid that they would recognize me, so I covered my head and legs and pretended to answer the call to nature. The gatekeeper called, ‘Whoever wants to come in, should come in before I close the gate.’ So I went in and hid myself in a stall of a donkey near the gate of the castle. They took their supper with Abu Rafi and had a chat till late at night. Then they went back to their homes. When the voices vanished and I no longer detected any movement, I came out. I had seen where the gate-

keeper had kept the key of the castle in a hole in the wall. I took it and unlocked the gate of the castle, saying to myself, ‘If these people should notice me, I will run away easily.’ Then I locked all the doors of their houses from outside while they were inside, and ascended to Abu Rafi by a staircase. I saw the house in complete darkness with its light off, and I could not know where the man was. So I called, ‘O Abu Rafi!’ He replied, ‘Who is it?’ I proceeded towards the voice and hit him. He cried loudly but my blow was futile. Then I came to him, pretending to help him, saying with a different tone of my voice, ‘ What is wrong with you, O Abu Rafi?’ He said, ‘Are you not surprised? Woe on your mother! A man has come to me and hit me with a sword!’ So again I aimed at him and hit him, but the blow proved futile again, and on that Abu Rafi cried loudly and his wife got up. I came again and changed my voice as if I were a helper, and found Abu Rafi lying straight on his back, so I drove the sword into his belly and bent on it till I heard the sound of a bone break. Then I came out, filled with astonishment and went to the staircase to descend, but I fell down from it and got my leg dislocated. I bandaged it and went to my companions limping. I said (to them), ‘Go and tell Allah’s Apostle of this good news, but I will not leave (this place) till I hear the news of his (i.e. Abu Rafi’s) death.’ When dawn broke, an announcer of death got over the wall and announced, ‘I convey to you the news of Abu Rafi’s death.’ I got up and proceeded without feeling any pain till I caught up with my companions before they reached the Prophet to whom I conveyed the good news.” .
Despite the ill-treatment and disrespect shown to both the Holy Prophet and the Holy Qur’an, God instructed him not to retaliate, because, says God: “We will, surely, suffice thee against those who mock” (Ch.15:V.96). In other words, God Himself is sufficient to deal with those who commit blasphemy against Him, the Holy Prophet or the Holy Qur’an and He does not allow anyone else to mete out punishment in this regard. The Holy Prophet was advised by God to remain patient and to …follow not the disbelievers and hypocrites, and leave alone their annoyance, and put thy trust in Allah; for Allah is sufficient as a Guardian (Ch.33:V.49)

The Holy Prophet’s life is a beautiful illustration of the word forgiveness, as incidents from his perfect life demonstrate how he pardoned even his worst enemies. For example, the Holy Qur’an records the statement of Abdullah bin Ubayy who, in the company of others, called himself ‘the most exalted’ and referred to the Holy Prophet as ‘most mean’ (Ch.63:V.9). However, Abdullah bin Ubayy was not given any punishment whatsoever and he continued to live peacefully in Madinah until he died a natural death. In fact, the Holy Prophet himself led his funeral prayer.

Another example of the Holy Prophet’s patient nature is demonstrated when Makkah fell to the Holy Prophet. He pardoned all those who had dismissed him by calling him a sorcerer, madman, or liar.

The Holy Prophet also forgave Abu Sufyan, the Makkan leader who led the most wars against him; Wahshi, who had killed the Holy Prophet’s own uncle, Hazrat Hamzah(ra); and Hinda, the wife of Abu Sufyan, who had torn out Hadhrat Hamza’s(ra) liver and chewed it out of spite.
Furthermore, he also pardoned Habbar, who speared and felled the camel that had been carrying the Holy Prophet’s daughter, Hadhrat Zainab(ra), from Makkah to Madinah. As a result, Hadhrat Zainab(ra), who was pregnant at the time, miscarried and eventually passed away. And yet the Holy Prophet forgave even him.

But these are just a few instances; the Holy Prophet’s life is replete with examples of his forgiveness of even his worst enemies. He was more merciful than any person ever born. Indeed, God Himself called the Holy Prophet a “mercy for all mankind.”

Quote:
Black Law's Dictionary:

In English law. Blasphemy is the offense of speaking matter relating to God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, or the Book of Common Prayer, intended to wound the feelings of mankind or to excite contempt and hatred against the church by law established, or to promote immorality. Sweet. In American law. Any oral or written reproach maliciously cast upon God, His name, attributes, or religion. Com. v. Knee- land, 20 Pick. (Mass.) 213; Young v. State, 10 Lea (Tenn.) 165; Com. v. Spratt, 14 Phila. (Pa.) 365; People v. Ruggles, 8 Johns. (N. Y.) 290, 5 Am. Dec. 335; Updegraph v. Com., 11 Serg. & R. (Pa.) 406 ; 2 Bish. Cr. Law

A definition of the Word from The Free Dictionary:

Irreverent or impious action or expression in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.

Dictionary.com:

1: Impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2: Irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.

In light of the aforestated definitions (and accordingly altering the Black Law's Dictionary's context of the term to that of Islam's), how can utterances against the law that directly guards the honor of Holy Prophet (limitless peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), the utmost sacred being and the most to be respected after only Allah, the honor of Holy Quran, Holy Personages and the like, not be regarded as blasphemy? The punishment of blasphemy in Shariah is plain death as I proved above, then how can Salman Taseer who called the blasphemy law "Kaala Kanoon" (English translation: the evil/draconian law) not be an absolute blasphemer who must have been punished to death by the government, as per Islam. .
I am stunned that you are quoting from the sources of Kuffar to define Blasphemy. You know why we can’t quote from Muslims? Muslims don’t have quality Dictionaries. Why is so? Because intellectuals in Muslim society are killed on the pretext of Blasphemy

Quote:
Furthermore, in your blind rage against Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri, you formulated a faulty logic that how Mumtaz Qadri can be Hazrat Umar (may Allah be especially pleased with him), what do you exactly imply by stating this? If a Muslim acts upon the good deed(s) of his religious elders or repeats the deed(s), is he, Allah forbids, trying to surpass/diminish the status of that particular religious elder? Following your logic, are all Sunnah followers trying to exceed the status of Holy Prophet (limitless peace be upon him), Astaghfirullah? What a blunt logic, I must say. The acts of our heroic elders are for us to observe and follow, as much as we can, as wholly as we can, in our lives, for they are the golden codes of our lives. .
We can’t meet the standards of holy personalities. Can any Muslim Marry more than 10 women as Holy Prophet did? Hazrat Umar is included in Ashra e Mubashra can Qadri be included in that list? All I wanted to say is that just because Hazrat Umar did something we are not bound to replicate that blindly.Close companion of Prophet had exalted status and certain privileges and who knows that Killing for Blasphemy might have been their prerogative .

Quote:
The first question is is the government formed nowadays in Pakistan really formed legitimately, as per the laws of the land .
Alright! So you don’t consider this state as legitimate. In other words it’s a Haram state. I will advise you to not to join bureaucracy of this haram state. Just a swift reminder, This is precisely what TTP Propagates.

And Yes! Did you forget to post the exact wording of Salman Taseer? Please do that so that we can ascertain the fact 'whether he was a Blasphemer or not' Penalising or Pardoning is the next step!
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015)

You refuse to understand the need behind the act of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri, because you choose to, why he acted against the blaspheming politician is the politician was the head of the government and leading the government to commit the crime, violating the law of the land. For instance, you are very good-looking, one day four policemen of their jurisdiction raid your home and start physically harassing you, should your brother inside the house just be an enthused, disgraceful and rebellious onlooker or attempt to rescue you from the agents of government? Governments are not "always" righteous, and we both know that. So, because of government's inaction to punish the convicted criminal Asia for her blasphemy and government's ill-will, illicit move to free her, Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri having no other choice or option left, made a move in the honor of the law of the land, legislated by the representatives of public.

If you love something in your heart, you naturally develop a tendency not to hear anything bad about them, never. Now the more passionately you love them, the fiercer you naturally get upon anything conceived to be against them. For instance, if someone insults your female friend or female cousin in the middle of a street (I do not include a member of your direct family in this example, in respect), if you love truly her, will you do what? Stare at the person when he does that? Being an obedient citizen, you will call the cops. What if it is an incharge of cops of your area or the most powerful of governmental authorities, what if he very badly insults your female friend or female cousin, what will you do then? Helpless as you are, you will not call the cops for sure, you will move to act, invite people's attention to the scene, if you love that friend or cousin of yours truly, you will ask the person to shut up, if he doesn't shut up, you will act. Not that you will sit on the street and beat your bangles down the street in protest like some transvestite in India. So, by comparison, a female friend or cousin is nowhere, let alone close to, even far from the love of Allah/Holy Prophet (much peace be upon him)/holy personages/holy things that a man should have/possess.

I did post the exact wording "Kaala Kanoon" he uttered in reference to the sacred blasphemy law, and this is the video link for that, I do not have to repeat the blasphemous words over and over again. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCngAsbU1I

No time for arguing with you now. Tata.

Quote:
You refuse to understand the need behind the act of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri, because you choose to, why he acted against the blaspheming politician is the politician was the head of the government and leading the government to commit the crime, violating the law of the land. For instance, you are very good-looking, one day four policemen of their jurisdiction raid your home and start physically harassing you, should your brother inside the house just be an enthused, disgraceful and rebellious onlooker or attempt to rescue you from the agents of government? Governments are not "always" righteous, and we both know that. So, because of government's inaction to punish the convicted criminal Asia for her blasphemy and government's ill-will, illicit move to free her, Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri having no other choice or option left, made a move in the honor of the law of the land, legislated by the representatives of public.

If you love something in your heart, you naturally develop a tendency not to hear anything bad about them, never. Now the more passionately you love them, the fiercer you naturally get upon anything conceived to be against them. For instance, if someone insults your female friend or female cousin in the middle of a street (I do not include a member of your direct family in this example, in respect), if you love truly her, will you do what? Stare at the person when he does that? Being an obedient citizen, you will call the cops. What if it is an incharge of cops of your area or the most powerful of governmental authorities, what if he very badly insults your female friend or female cousin, what will you do then? Helpless as you are, you will not call the cops for sure, you will move to act, invite people's attention to the scene, if you love that friend or cousin of yours truly, you will ask the person to shut up, if he doesn't shut up, you will act. Not that you will sit on the street and beat your bangles down the street in protest like some transvestite in India. So, by comparison, a female friend or cousin is nowhere, let alone close to, even far from the love of Allah/Holy Prophet (much peace be upon him)/holy personages/holy things that a man should have/possess.

I did post the exact wording "Kaala Kanoon" he uttered in reference to the sacred blasphemy law, and this is the video link for that, I do not have to repeat the blasphemous words over and over again. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCngAsbU1I

No time for arguing with you now. Tata.

1. Video doesn't prove that Salman Taseer committed Blasphemy. He termed it Kaala Qanoon because he thought it was being misused.

2. You failed to Prove categorically that penalty of blasphemy is death. We find equal references in Islam regarding penalising and pardoning. In fact pardoning is encouraged.

3.you are saying that one should break the law to enforce the law! It's kinda funny argument.

4. If Qadri loved Prophet PBUH so much then he should've followed His legacy of 'Mercy'.

5. If we really want to Protect the Honour of Prophet PBUH then we should practice Islam in letter and Spirit instead of Killing in the name of Islam because this very act of killing brings dishonour to Islam.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d...-movie-pk_news

tum karega raksha bhagwan ka? tum? are itna sa hai ee gola, isse bada bada laakho karodo gola ghoom raha hai antriksh ma.aur tum chota sa gola ka chota sehar ka chota sa gali mein beth ke bolta hai ki oo ki raksha karega. jon ee saara jahaan banaya. oo ka tumhari raksha ki jaroorat naahi. oo apni raksha khudai kar sakta hai

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Monday, October 12, 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: merge chain posts

naheed Akhtar is on a distinguished road
Question

anyone please, quote any Islamic teaching in reply to this question.

Who will execute the penalty if blasphemy has been committed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naheed Akhtar View Post
anyone please, quote any Islamic teaching in reply to this question.

Who will execute the penalty if blasphemy has been committed ?

Only State can fix and execute the Penalty.

Believers! obey God, the Messenger and the rulers from among you. (3:59)

Abū Dharr narrates that the Prophet (sws) said: “The one who separates himself from the collectivity an inch indeed takes off the yoke of Islam from his neck.” (Abū Dā’ūd, No: 4758)

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr who said: My friend (i. e. the Prophet) advised me to listen (to the man in position of authority) and obey (him) even if he were a slave maimed (and disabled)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015), naheed Akhtar (Friday, October 09, 2015)