Monday, April 29, 2024
09:53 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hamidullah Gul will become famous soon enough
Default Pakistan in General assembly on Kashmir

Why Pakistan always has a week stance over Kashmir issue and fails to convince the world for the resolution of the issue? Asking the UN for enquiry in Kashmir is really disappointing. Do we need another Bhutto?

ALIRAZAAWAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

You may know about new bill presented in USA about to declare Pakistan as "Sponsor state to terrarism" In such situation when world is already considering yourself as violent and well wishers of violence, I think its good discussion to go for international forum like UNO to take favor. You may be right that it will be useless effort but govt. have to think from all possoble angle. No doudt we are stronger than Bhutto"s time but International situation is not favorable to us to take such actions..
Farhan Aftab (Saturday, October 01, 2016), incredible one (Friday, September 23, 2016)

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

What would happen if we had a strong stance over the Kashmir issue? By the way what do you mean by the strong stance?
Old Sunday, September 25, 2016

EngrAqib is on a distinguished road
Default Pak weak in stance on Kashmir issue!!!

As one saw that from previous few years (after 9/11) Pakistan has engaged in the war on terrorism. Because of this war, its attention toward Kashmir gets weak and weakening, started in Musharaf era. So, when Pakistan solved issues related to the war on terror, then they decided to again go towards Kashmir. This break of nearly a decade weak Pakistan stance. Other factors are there but according to my opinion, this is most critical one...
Old Sunday, September 25, 2016

Muhammad Tauqir is on a distinguished road

Pakistan, as a responsible member state, can only instil a sense of humanism among the different nations at UNGA annual session. For that purpose, PM presented the whole case of kashmir in front of international community. Every nation in the world knows the myths and realities of Kashmir issue. So, the purpose of PM speech was to refresh the memories of other nations about Kashmir. Each and every speech of PM to UNGA is articulated by representatives of armed forces, foreign office, political leadership and permanent representative of Pakistan at UN. In diplomacy, there is a limit to intensity of portraying a issue which is hardly compromised.

Sent from my Oppo R5
Old Saturday, October 01, 2016

Farhan Aftab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Tauqir View Post
Pakistan, as a responsible member state, can only instil a sense of humanism among the different nations at UNGA annual session. For that purpose, PM presented the whole case of kashmir in front of international community. Every nation in the world knows the myths and realities of Kashmir issue. So, the purpose of PM speech was to refresh the memories of other nations about Kashmir. Each and every speech of PM to UNGA is articulated by representatives of armed forces, foreign office, political leadership and permanent representative of Pakistan at UN. In diplomacy, there is a limit to intensity of portraying a issue which is hardly compromised.

Sent from my Oppo R5
I want to discuss the issue with my respected senior members and request to guide me properly
I think that kashmir is not the issue of UNO it is the issue of Pakistan and India UNO is said to be functioning properly but UNO is no doing his job properly like palastine issue is still to be solved but UNO is not answering any body properly I think that the UNO was maiden by international community after WORLD WAR 2 to start the cold war in the world in different countries but not to stop the war in all over the world and to solve the issues of world
kashmiris have sacrificed for freedom palastinine have sacrificed for freedom but UNO have not given even a drop of blood for these sacrifying people
Pakistan and India can alone solve the problem through mutual understanding and leadership cooperation
I request the senior members to give there arguments