Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 10, 2005
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough
Default Pakistan Zindabad

It is a fact that a nation’s credibility is tested under severe circumstances, it can be in the form of war, famine, disease, or natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes……
Our beloved country and its people are also undergoing a severe test of their credibility…
It’s the time which really is “demanding”. It demands from us that we put best of our efforts and talents to help our brethren and in doing so help ourselves.
The tragedy is so shocking that it fills the eyes with tears…. But the way our people are rallying together in a display of kinship, unity, and generosity fills the heart with pride. I am really proud of being a part of such a great nation and country.
Who says that Pakistan is not a worth living place anymore????
Where are those Americanized and Westernized friends of ours who look with contempt our social behavior, our way of life????
Katrina when hit the USA, what happened on the streets and in the houses and stores in the veil of darkness does not need to be mentioned. And look at the way we have stood and still are standing together with hands in hands to face this epidemic…….
I see this post as an opportunity to make a request to my dear forum members to put their all kind of available resources to help the victims, because as being the youth of this great country, we are under obligation……
May Allah give us all courage and strength that we can make best of ourselves in this time of grief…….Amen.
Old Monday, October 10, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Thumbs up for Pakistani people...

..........but Thumbs down for all those govt. officials who are collecting money in the name of 'Relief funds' and depositing it in some anonymous accounts. I just hope, that somehow, in the month of Ramadan atleast, our corrupt officials will forget corruption for a while and will work honestly in the name of Islam and Pakistan. I just hope that the generous contributions of all our fellow citizens are put to use for the well-being of the nation and those who deserve it. And i pray that not a single rupee, dollar or riyal that has come in aid goes into 'personal accounts'... I just hope and pray...

Regards,

Well wisher.
Old Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tahir Ali Khan is on a distinguished road

True… that our Muslim brothers and sisters in the quake-hit areas deserve our sympathies and every kind of support—our eyes filled with copious tears.

But let me ask you a question; didn’t we forget our other Muslim brothers when their blood was being shed in hundreds of thousands with 100,000+plus in Afghanistan and a similar number in Iraq—rather we helped their perpetrators with logistic support serving as mercenaries—only because we belonged to another country. Our narrow territorial bigotries are of much more importance than the bondages of Islam. We have forgotten the teachings of Islam and the Traditions of the Holy Prophet (PEACE BE UPON HIM) which enjoin us that Muslims are like a single body—there being no demarcation of countries to decide our favours or sympathies.

Europe got rid of the geographic narrow-mindedness and now 25 countries are like a single whole with no visa restrictions for work or tourism. On the other hand we Muslims have persisted with the policies of our colonial masters and have to get a visa if one is to perform his obligatory Hajj—over and above this there are taxes imposed by the country-governments.

All this because we are proud of our country…are we?

“Pakistan’s in the back” /pakistan z in de bæk/

Last edited by Tahir Ali Khan; Thursday, October 13, 2005 at 06:06 AM.