Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:08 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 20, 2007

greenhorn is on a distinguished road
Default Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Restored

Finally the law and constitution prevailed.

I think we should now look for a better future of pakistan.

What are your views ~~

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

its true ray of hope for every Paksitani after a long time.

This is a good sign.We showed it to the world that our judicial system is free and independant.Our adversaries must be upset but friends would be happy.The verdict happened on the day of Friday.One of the historical moment of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Regards
W.H.J

Waseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the rough

That is great news for every pakistani

Our leaders should take a positive stance rather than critics .The society is already polarized and rifted , we need to converge togather and be a good example for other muslim states .This is the time where we can take a new step to enhance and stablize our Country and get rid of external pressure.Build a good image in international community and prove that Pakistan does not breed "Terrorism" and "Extremism".Education should be the first priority.Education is the only tool which can curb extermism and terrorism , as they are the international threat , not only to us but to the whole world community.When there is a hope , there is a way.It is well said a society can only advocate others when it itself is pure from impurities.First we have to cleanup ourselves , so it would be better for our leaders and politicians to look after the development of Pakistan .The day is not away when Pakistan will have 99% literacy rate and will be super power.We have talent but we are pessimists .Jab Ham sab sath hogaye aur Mulk mein sab kanoon ke mutabik kaam karein tou woh din dur nai Jab Pakistan Super power hojayega.Musalman Allah se bohat kareeb hain lakin bhatak gaye hain.I have alot to write but i will keep it limited here.May Allah Bless Everyone.

Regards

W.H.J
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

Whether it is a defining moment or not, time would soon reveal but yes, it is surely a historic verdict that would have a deep impact on the decades to come. *Celebrations!*

By reinstating the CJ, Supreme Court has regained the lost trust. In the bleak days of crisis, the news has come as a fresh breeze. May it be an end of the bloody saga and start of a new journey!

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

It's the first time Pakistan has stood up against the generals.
we should celebrate it, let govt. know that its a wish of all pakistanis not few generals.
I will be listening to "Hum Dekhen gay" many times today.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

now govt be alert ,cause cj have alot of pending cases against govt 32 cases have against governer sindh 62 cases are also pending of home sectary sindh ,and alot of cases are pended against president and prime minister ,1st case against president is that ,steel mill case ,second ,the president uses his powers in the out of law ,now cj will take immediate action against him,

Ali_ is on a distinguished road

It is indeed among one of the most finest & memorable days in the istory of Pakistan when justice has prevailed and HC Bench has given the decision without any pressure ensuring the dominancy & freedom of judiciary system. Our Government as well as President Pervaiz Musharraf should accept this decision open heartedly corresponding to his own "enlightened & moderate" ideology. Because this is not the decision of a single person or two or four but of a full bench of honourable n highly educated, refined & senior judges. Its not the time now to take arms or enmity against each other but it is the time to respect the decision of the most Supreme n Just authority of Pakistan, to look into the mistakes one has made, to learn from this experience and to proceed forward UNITEDLY with a broader and positive vision for not only the betterment of this country and its people but to regain our status and respect among the nations of the world.
Old Saturday, July 21, 2007

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

A Big Big Congratualtions 2 u all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets see what the govt. plans 4 tomorrow coz it is 2 egoistic n' doesn't have the courage 2 accept its defeats.
Any way, A day 2 celebrate n' also 2 thank Allah Almighty.