Monday, May 13, 2024
08:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 02, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default cheating culture

in all over the pakistan sindh provice is counting very lower province in education
because in all over interior sindh all colleges and schools were doing cheating in exam and boards also involve in this tradegy but no one can change the system we saw M,A passed sindhies are doing labour work because they do not know the meaning of official work ,those are weaked in basic cause these hasbeen doing copy in exam since last 20years, but still no one change this is question of sindhies future,so what we have wont to do for empty from this tradegy?

jk_bohio is on a distinguished road
Default we sindhi ppl

we sindhi ppl don`t think about our future we only enjoy ur presnt and think abut misplannings of past.sindh is topper in ignorance.here in interior sindh cheating is increasing so much on book shops n exam season whole the shops are full of guides for different subjects students buy these on the day when exam is taking place.most of parents and teachers themselves help students in cheating.bords are also invoived in corruption specially sukkur board which count only pages written by candidate not what is written .they read school`s name
as if it is bahria fondation college write 87 marks roshan tara school write 78 marks if govt high school n freoze write 51 or 42. but our black beer ( arab ghullam rahim) and hamida khoro are having sound sleep( dangi ka bhajain)

regards
jk
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

you are right that the degrees from sindh has no more charm in pakistan.In punjab if someone does'nt pass matricultaion he is suggested taking exams in sindh.it is outcomes of faulty system which we observe in sindh. it may be concluded as administrative fault not the public but why the talented people are paying for it??????
we pakistanis have capability to change the system but unfortunetly we lack confidence.we think we cant do anything but we can see our power in case of restoration of cheif justice.if we can get cheif justice restored then fair exams in sindh is not a big deal..hope young generation will fight for their rights as time has come to take gaint leap

shakeel shaikh is on a distinguished road

well cheating in some way or the other is a common phenomonon throught out pakistan. to single out sindh very prominently in this case is a sheer misconception.

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

Its rightly said by Shakeel Shaikh that it is not common in Sindh only but all over Pakistan.
i think there is a need to understand the basic causes behind cheating.
Most students would rather not cheat, but the pressures for good grades are so intense that many students feel that they, too, must cheat if they believe that other students are cheating.
As far as i know the most common excuse given by a student caught cheating is that other students were cheating and that the teacher didn't seem to care, at least not enough to do anything to prevent or stop cheating.
Many students thus feel less stress when an examination is well managed and well proctored.
i think 80% paper should be based on objective type and compose of multiple questions so that chances of cheating can be reduced.....by doing this students get to know that bringing small written paper notes or cards will not work for them and then in this way they will work hard for exams.

Prevention should be preferable to punishment.
Old Monday, September 03, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

i m fully agreed with u amy the 80% paper should be based on objective type
but every professor or teacher known then why those are doing support of students in examz .i saw alot of time the larkana board issued same seat number in 2 times in the same exam,well my opinion is that government make a third party commity,and commity wont to do check the situation of annual exams,what is the role of board in this situation?

zameerabbas is on a distinguished road

This is a deep-rooted issue of our exam system for Sindh in particular and rest of the country in general.
The only remedy is appoint honest and brave teachers and invigilators at the centers and more importantly taking to task or even rusticating those students who indulge in such acts...!

Thanked 1,975 Times in 838 Posts
Predator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to behold

Everyone is right on his place but question is why people cheating in examination and what are the consequences of this horrific practice?
Since independence we have a corrupt and crook political leaders who won NA or PA seats in their respective areas and already promised to people for jobs. When become ministers they distribute jobs like "NIAZ" among their area's people irrespective of merit and appropriate qualification. Ministers have power over posting and transfer of anyone from Clerks to Secretaries and SHO to DIG, one to all, totally control by them. Now come to the point how to stop cheating? I personally know some people, who are currently holding seats of Zilla and Talika Nazims, who eagerly wants BA of Bsc degress to contest NA/PA seats,placed another one to pass exam on their role numbers. So how can a one promote merit and education who him/herself is a cheater? We know our education system verywell. Induction in Education Department is totally political. When we appoint PST/HST teacher on political base what we expect form our childern.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
well cheating is not only in sindh but all over pakistan.we always look 4 shortcuts to success and end up in a failure.
cheating is much easier in objectives as body language is used to tell which option is the right one.
i think the problem somewhere lies in our eduction system and style of teaching.
we need to change our attitude towards eduction ,even afters 60 years we are not taking eduction seriously which is a key to our success.
the cheating problem starts from school kids learn how to cheat at an early age and by and by problem grows.actually it is a discrimination of the rights of hard working students.strict vigilence in the examination room can solve bit of the problem.we need good teachers as they produce good minds.
regards

AOA active members
we are seeing,why india is higher from our country because in india a little bit ratio involve in cheat,education ministry of india is fully honestfull,but our country education ministries or boards officers are totally currupted,i hear from somebody ,the current controller of larkana board,has gave 20 lacs for this seat,what is this every one behind the money, no one can the cheat system,well what should i say i have witnessed against board,the larkana board is fully involve in curruption,my friend passed inter in 2005 year after two year when i gone to board for recover duplicate marksheet,he is fail in practical what is this?larkana board had also gave issue him computerized marksheet and he is clear in original marksheet with 59.85% but now board officers are telling him give us 10,000 rupees then we should clear you,the larkana board said to him we gave u marks of practical in mistake because board had issued twins number in the 2005 year.now tell what he do?
he was also going with me to governor house but still no result come.
he wrote a application to governor but result does not come.
this is our country?