Wednesday, May 15, 2024
10:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 01, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabro
1st of all omer sharif does not know the political theme
Theme????? Doesn't he know, if so, how comes he comments so much on the issues?
Quote:
second one is that he is not able to control the current situation of pakistan
because he does not know,
Do others (who've been on the post) know?
Quote:
he is knowing a only one thing is that,life is a fun or kidding,
Atleast he brings smile on the faces of 160 million people, had any of politician did so ever?
Quote:
you were talking in the favour of him but i cannot giv the authority of 1,60 millions peoples of pakistan to him.
Ahem Ahem! So it's in your hands? :P
Quote:
if you are agreed with him.
can u prove that he is able to doing politics and how?
Read my words twice!

Last edited by Qurratulain; Monday, October 01, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurratulain
Theme????? Doesn't he know, if so, how comes he comments so much on the issues?

Do others (who've been on the post) know?

Atleast he brings smile on the faces of 160 million people, had any of politician did so ever?

Ahem Ahem! So it's in your hands? :P

Read my words twice!
well 1st of all pakistani peoples do not need a smile from PM,peoples have need only a one thing is that our country become a freedom and he cannot solve the problem of our nation.you were asked to me in your last post can i take the responsibility of 1,60 millions peoples?
i can take it but i will make my own rules 1st of all pakistan cannot do democracy under the u,s,a second one is that speak truth always with the nation and i will say to our country peoples truth is the language of god speake truth always without any fear,then i will made a commitment with all our muslims countries for doing work to against the usa or other countries,because they have told that, muslims are terrorist and we have want to do prove that we are muslims we are against the terrorism so 1st of all muslims countries want to do consensus before to do this work.

Decisive is on a distinguished road

@ last Island and Quratulain.....

Ku becharay ko tang kar rahay ho ( you know WHO i mean )....

i am too 101% agree with Omar Sharif and if i could add another one that would be SHAKEEL ( comedian workin now a days in COmedy circus on star plus ).... perfect PMz

********** The S c H i l l e r **********
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Ok Waqar, I'm convinced that you're the most suitable person for the post! lolz! See, both the ends will be met, i.e. Smile on peoples' face and freedom of speech (jaise marzi bolo, jo chaho bolo, jaise chaho bolo, jaise chaho likho) :P
Old Tuesday, October 02, 2007
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

while suggesting PM i will go for Mr. Wajih....though he is novice in political sense but such people, unaware of the tactics of grafting and corruption, may propel the country into a stable condition.moreover, justice's transparent career is in front of us and one can hope that he will totter the towers of dictatorship and autocarcy.............you can take the example of Ahmedi'nijad.......he,too, was unaware of political ruses but now he is among the world's most powerful men...actually a person living in common society can better speculate the problems faced by the people.

noorulhuda is on a distinguished road

a.a
i also agree with Zia.we can get a pm similar to aik din ka c.m if our people get out of their deep slumber which seems quite the contrary cuz winter is on th hook;D.n i do agree with nosheen."kun ke waqat ka taqaza hai k kashti to doob hi rahi hai to waisay nahi to aisay hi sahi".

noorulhuda is on a distinguished road

hey why not giving chance to the innocent spirits of next generation "bacha party".cuz they r as stubborned as our polititions.

Usman Nawaz is on a distinguished road

Acording to my opinion our PM must be someone who 1)can bring stability and harmony in the arena of politics of the country.2)must sacrifice personal or parochial interst over the greater national interst.

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

BTW, as long as Musharraf is there, the nation doesn't have to bother about the election of the PM. Because Musharraf is not going to take the consent of the nation rather will take the consent of USA. And the one who will be in the best interest of USA will be the next PM of Pakistan, I bet ...........!!!!!
Princess Royal (Tuesday, October 02, 2007)
Old Wednesday, October 03, 2007

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default Next prime minister...

As far as my opinion is concerned , Imran khan or wajihuddin should be our next prime minister.pakistan is in need of those people who serve the country without caring of their personel interests.
but,if pervaiz musharraf is elected as president of pakistan,there are least chances of free and fair elections.....
The Following User Says Thank You to fouzia For This Useful Post:
Usman Nawaz (Wednesday, October 03, 2007)