Wednesday, May 08, 2024
08:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, November 04, 2007

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Arrow Where Hasthe Peace Gone?

i does not understand what should be written here,so-called EMERGENCY PLUS is imposed on us.we dont know what is going on around us.whatever u understand,i think it is the result of policies of the government which has taken the nation to this critical stage.
am i right r not?
plz comment here all members
(ye sab dekh k dil khoon k ansoo rota ha)

sifatali is on a distinguished road

what ever u hav writen is not wrong. you r right. it's all going to a great fix for us and pakistan.
so for this matter i would say it is not only their mistake but also ours becaz we elect them.

it imposibe to have a peace without honesty and good feelings and intentions for one an other

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, November 04, 2007 at 06:42 PM.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3837

Huriya is on a distinguished road

MARTIAL LAW OVER MARTIAL LAW

my question to all my seniors, mentors and masters of the field is that in exams shall we support this unjust martial law? it has been condemned by all world..times of india says "musharraf defies BUSH, snubs RICE"
khaleej times call it a black day in the history of pakistan
or one more black day
washington posts accuses miss RICE n BUSH for continunig support to not so obedient protege

supreme leader of pakistan wants to be mighty, omnipotent leader of pakistan

just a day before supreme court issued a letter over an application saying
1-GOVT of pak. president, P.M are restrained taking any action that is contrary to judiciary
2-NO judge of supreme court shall take oath under PCO or any other extra constitutional step

are we to support governments stance over this half baked targeted martial law which is a simple blow to civil society , economy , judiciary ( already at its dotage) , media ( propagators of negativism )
independence of media is being curbed by alterations made in newly crafted severly applied ordinance 2007

in civil service exam if asked, shall we support, call it last option left...

how to tackle it diplomatically in written exam??
Old Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Silence

AOA Dear Forum members

I've been observing a very strange "KHAAMOSHI" on this forum since the day Emergency has been imposed.

Sab kahan hain?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Strain and stresss situation........................I personally consider it as a threat to our forum’s healthy participation flow same like our Media and Judiciary. You know media is the modern tool to acquire knowledge, but unfortunately we have been deprived from this treasure of modern knowledge since the declaration of emergency.

God knows I went in a great shock to know about emergency declaration. The worst episode of our social/economic development/political and international avenues. I feel myself helpless in this situation; I imagine it as complete ban on my own expressions. I lost my vision and mission, lost every thing which used to encourage me to excel in a smooth journey.

We had nothing to quote except GDP growth rate and Forex reserves accumulation. But in the situation of emergency we won't be able to talk of these developments even, since we have shacked investors' (domestic + foreign) confidence. You will see its result in a short span of time and I am afraid, God forbid we might experience east Asian Crisis situation or 1930's American situation. Both these crisis have some common factors resembling with our economy and .............it is the financial sector/stock exchange/real state business/inflation etc. Business activity has been disturbed. I did not talk of elevation of poverty, provision of employment/health and sanitation facilities/educational standards/and like basic amenities(rights+benifits) because we never see these positive developments in our military rule (be it Ayub's developmental era, Yahya's Era, Zia's Islamic Era, or current enlightened moderation era). Consume your few minutes on history you will observe a have and have- not gap dilemma in these periods. No doubt, in their policy they tried to boost economy as a whole on Macro level and to some extent they achieved their target, such as Ayub's era is known as Pakistan Economy Developmental era or Golden Era, and Some similar features are seen in Current rule as well. But keeping these things aside we have an infinite list of socio-economic problems which either got their birth in these periods or got stimulation/nourishing.

Still I am in an unconscious situation, lost my senses. Let me recover from this dilemma I will contribute towards this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
STRAIN2 (Tuesday, November 06, 2007)

quratulain ghouri is on a distinguished road

Walaikum salam
Agreed ,not only on this forum but on the FPSC site itself.
but let me break it .
AAAAAAAAAA
The Following User Says Thank You to quratulain ghouri For This Useful Post:
usama786 (Tuesday, November 06, 2007)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

Well one man's ambition to become a PSP has driven the country towards mashal law... hai kitna acha tha mera yeh mulk kuch months pehlay tak... aur kitni ajeeb cheez hay yeh police ki wardi...

P.S. well the silence has other reasons too...most of the people are busy preparing for 2008 exam and some are preparing for 2007 interview therefore the participation is low...

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Wednesday, November 07, 2007 at 10:19 PM.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIN2
AOA Dear Forum members

I've been observing a very strange "KHAAMOSHI" on this forum since the day Emergency has been imposed.

Sab kahan hain?
W SAlam
yes you are right.but its emergeny ,state of urgency but its other way around.
everywhere is peace and everybody is quiet .dont talk .how long will this last .
lets enjoy this time and pray that everything will be ok.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Nonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the rough

As everyone knows that the emergency period is not of long duration
we should be thankful to our foreign godfathers coz they are not quiet happy with the emergency, and our godfathers stop funding and we will restore democracy
at least we should break this monotonous silence of ignorance in our own capacities
please sign the petition which is there in DISCUSSION section
at least hamain apna farz adaa karna chahiye, agar aur kuch nai karsakte