Saturday, May 25, 2024
04:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 16, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold
Default Wat about Generals?

I disagree with the Opinion of most of the members.in my view our politicians are not different from rest of the World.Politics is the name of compromise and the Politicians have to face lot of pressure.And in our Beloved Country,the Politicians have not been allowed to play their role .U ppl kno that Army has ruled the country for more dan 31 years.And wen army is not in power ,it has a great influence on Civilian Government.

One of the member said that Most Corrupt Lerader of Pakistan is Benazir Bhutto.I think this is unjust statement.Let me discusess the Role Of Benazir has played in Pakistani Politices

Benazir started her Political Struggle when her father ,the First Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan was ousted by a General.Her Party was oppressed byDictator and Army Courts for more dan 10 years.During this Period the close associates of Bhutto Sahab left her .The Entire Establishment tried their Level Best to ruin the PPP.

In 1988 Elections the Establishment led by Genral Aslam Baig ,used the resources of country Recklessly (This was not corruption,because this was for surviavla of Pakistan),to defeat PPP.An alliance of 9 parties was formed to deafeat PPP.But PPP won the Elections.

Howerer Establishment was not ready to give Power to BB,but they could not keep her out.BB was given the Power while many Restrictions were imposed on her.i will not go in to detail wat happened but Establishement could not bear her for more dan 20 months and she was Dismissed.Again in 1993 she came in to power but Establishment cudnt bear her again.
When Nawaz Sharif Sb came in to GOvt in 1997,he put every effort to defame Bhutto.She was convicted by court.Later on it was revealed dat Court Decsion was biased and was Influenced by Mr Nawaz thereforev the Judges(Justice qayoom and Rashid Aziz) had to Resign .
Afetr Nawab Musharaf Govt uused the Resources of country recklessly to defame Wen 1902002 Electon PP got most Popular Votes,it wasn’t alloed to come into the Power.But after 7 byear day had to forget dat BB is Corrupt.

In her Political Struggle of 30 year she remained in Opposition for 23 years.Wen she was in Opposition evry effort was made to damig her party but PPP is still the Largest Political Force of the country.

Broders just tell me,the heirs of Genrals are the most wealthy people of Pakistan.From where they Got the wealth?No one can tak over it.

Benazirand Nawaz Sharif may have commited the blunders,but this is more media trial to defame dem.It is our army dat is responsible for the current situation of our country .Our Politicians are nbot as bad as day have been portrayed by the Media.V can be proud of our Politican Like Aitzaz Ahasan,Javed Hashmi, Raza Rabbanni,Amin Fahim….But Unfortunately the Generals do not allow them to play their role rader they are defamed by Media and heavy expenses are incurred for this Purpose and our Public start to believ dat they r corrupt and forget about the Genrals dat r ruling the country
Old Monday, December 10, 2007

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Salam Friends,
I am new to this forum hope you friends will guide me to the right path if i am wrong.
After reading few threads, i agree with all of you that if survey of worst politicians is made no other leader of the world will take any position before the names of all the rulers of pakistan after Quaid is not written on that list.

But the thing is that why all these worst politicians are here in Pakistan not in other countries because we our selves are the worst nation of the world. I have firm believe in Islam's truthness and Islam says "The leaders will be chosen amongst the nation, and as will be the nation similar will be their leader".

So instead of discussing "Worst Leaders" we should first discuss our "NATION" and find a way how we can be The Better Nation of the World and then We will Get the Best Leaders.

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Monday, December 10, 2007 at 05:13 PM.