Saturday, May 18, 2024
06:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default Nawaz Sharif back in pakistan, is it a deal??

Asslam-o- alikum to all..
plz read the link given below,, and then click "Ajj k Kalam", Then click Javed Chuhadray...

The link is
www.express.com.pk

post ur comment about it
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2007
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

well, these initial assessments and THEORIES may prove lucrative while speculating the real reason of nawaz's return.
a lot of diverse opinions are there regarding the issue but onething is clear that pakistan was in the want of sharifs.their contribution in politics may not have ample impact but their presence on the screen will do much. The core issue in Musharaf's view point was his re-election as a president. Sharifs' sep 10 return seemed musharaf jeopardizing his political career.thats why he has to take the step to serve his vested and sordid interests. but now he has done what he wanted to. He doesnt vow for any deal with BB or nawaz.
Moreover, i think Musharaf will try to make the elections free and fair as he is ready to work with anyone in the arena of jurisdiction.
For the first time in pakistan, nation has got the opportunity to select the one among many competitives like Imran Khan , Javed hashmi(in accordance with Mr. Javed chaudhary) old players and some newbies from lawyers community.
Sometimes we people overestimate americans' role in our politics.there is no room for doubts that musharaf has remained catpaw but he has also dismissed americans on many occusions. I dont consider americans' role,a particular one, in the issue of nawaz.
as the word "deal" has become notorious so i will term his return as NEED. a need of time , a need of pakistan.
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2007

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default welcome to nawaz sharif and shehbaz sharif...

first of all, i will welcome the arrival of nawaz sharif and shehbaz sharif in pakistan.pakistan needs the democratic forces.To some extent,PML(N)is a better party as compared to other parties.
musharaff has created a lot of problems for pakistan .At this moment pakistan needs Politicians who sholud try to resolve the problems.No one is sure about the deal.Whether it,s a reconciliation or not,it,s not a bad thing .
As far as pml(Q) is concerned,some donot even consider it a party.It seems to be a party of those people who left their parties for their own interests...
Old Friday, November 30, 2007

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

The return of Nawaz Sharif is not a deal, I believe. Their return was made possible by the Saudi Government as the Saudis felt that if they do not let Nawaz Sharif back to Pakistan, their will be a sense of hatred in Pakistani people for them. And also it was their moral duty to let Nawaz Sharif go back to his country and to play active part in the current political scenario as the other leader, Benazir Bhutto was already in Pakistan, playing her role freely. The active participation of Nawaz Sharif in the politics has also been ensured by the Saudi Govt. Otherwise Gen Musharraf had visited Saudi Arabia a few days back to persuade the Govt to keep Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia until elections.

The return of Nawaz Sharif has proved to be good for the opposition parties as they needed a leader like him who may lead them from the front. So he must be welcomed in this crucial phase of the current political scenario.
Old Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold
Default Rule of Mian Sahab In Politics?

The Departure and return of Mina Nawaz sharif and his family from the country is result of Deal.Intialy Mian Sahab vowed to bycott the election till restoration of Judiciary.But this was just a Slogan to make the people beilve that his return was not deal.

But I believe that Mian Sahab can never play a strong rule against Miltary lead Establishment ..He had no Political Base.The Generals Introduced him in Politics.His Politics remained Pro Establishment through out his political Career.Howerevr in between he tried to become a real prime minter but army ousted him.

After his imprisonment his rule was very disappointing. he could not bear the sufferings of Prison .Establishment had still soft corner for him so he was deported to Saudi Arabia, by a deal.

Now Mian Sahib has come back. he has changed his stance ,with in few days.he is giving the impression as he will play an anty establishment Rule.But I think,his future rule in the Politics would be opposite from the expectation of the Public.
Old Thursday, December 13, 2007

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Yaa definately Mian sahab is back as a result of a deal. I think Nawaz sharif was never capable of being a good leader.

But still our people dont understand even though he has ruled twice and produced no fruitfull results but led us down.

Neither Nawaz sharif nor benezir should be given votes but we should try someone new if there is no one new then no need to go out 4 polls
Old Thursday, December 13, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

@ muhammad asjad
May b it is true that nawaz's presence in pakistan is result of deal..
You said that nawaz was not capable of being a good leader..

ok tell me the name of single person over the history of pakistan, who was capable to b a good leader except Quaid nd Bhutto..

Banzir is also using his father's name, that's why she is being popular.. But at present, the person who does not belong to any political forum, he is in favor of nawaz and Imran Khan..
( it's solely my personal opinion)

It is true that both the leader (nawaz nd BB ) ruled twice nd does not produce any fruitful result, but at least motorway is on nawaz's credit bt it's shame that BB's credit is empty in this regard..

i did not belong to any political forum, but i at least appreciate those who r doing good, As for as musharraf was good. i admired him.. but now he is paving the way for Amrica's entry in Pakistan.. It is not acceptable to any pakistani,,