Saturday, May 11, 2024
08:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, December 29, 2007

touseef4pk is on a distinguished road
Default who should be the best choice for party leadership

She has been killed simply because she intended to work in tandem with the people of Pakistan for the welfare of the country.After the her assassination , a question is circulating in the mind of whole national that who should now undertake party leadership.Who is the best choice now?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Yesterday I was reading an article which stated that :

"It removed from the scene the last remaining bearer from her family of the political legacy of her father, former prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who was executed, also in Rawalpindi, on April 5, 1979 by the then-military ruler Gen Mohammad Ziaul Haq following a controversial conspiracy-to-murder conviction.

Her youngest brother Shahnawaz Bhutto was found mysteriously dead on July 18, 1985 while living in exile in a French Riviera apartment while his only other brother, Murtaza Bhutto, was killed in a mysterious shooting outside his home in Karachi on Sept 20, 1996.

Ms Bhutto’s mother, Nusrat, who led the PPP for some years after Gen Zia toppled Mr Bhutto in a 1977 coup, has been very ill in recent years and has been living in Dubai with her daughter.

Ms Bhutto’s husband Asif Ali Zardari never seemed prepared for a leadership role despite being elected to parliament and being a minister in her cabinet during the last of her two short-lived tenures as prime minister, while younger sister, Sanam, has not engaged in politics.
"

Still no one knows that who will lead PPP in very future. I think, Sanam bhutto should be involved in politics in order to back up PPP in its danger hours. Bhutto family has always been leading hand of the party. People will abhor to follow anyone else except bhutto family member.

Allah Nagheban,

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Agreed to Lasi's view point!!!

And to add to his words I'd say that the party may urge the son of BB to come forward and take ahead the mission of his mother. Just an opinion...!!!

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

well i think Sanam Bhutto should come forward to lead PPP as she is the only child of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto who is alive now and secondly her personality is not controversial among masses as she remained far away from politics but now she has to take control of PPP for the sake of party's survival .
second option is Bilawal Zardari but his chances are very less as he is Zardari not with a surname of Bhutto !
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007 - Roll no 1634

drfarrukhmalik is on a distinguished road

The leadership of PPP has to decide. To me Asif Zardari is not the best choice since his track record is sort of a corrupt person so it is going to be a great mistake to accept Mr. Zardari as chairperson. Apart from this, if you ask me to look at the current leadership of PPP they do have many good and intellecutal person but no one has got the personality charisma Ms. Bhutto had so it is very difficult to see any one emerging.
About Sanam Bhutto as proposed by amy. I see it as if asking a Doctor to come forward for supervising the work of an Engineer!!!
At the moment its very difficult but after sometime when things will settle down the leader will emege himself since it is required for a leader to emerge.
All we need to do is come out of personality cult. Lets wait and watch.

Persistence is Victory!

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Asif Ali Zardari has said that he would reveal the contents of her will on Sunday, which would help clarify the future of her Pakistan People's Party.

Let's see what comes out of it!!!
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

People, what are your opinion regarding junior Zulfikar Bhutto? He has a surname Bhutto and also he is the grandson of late Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. Can't he be a better choice?

azix_zee is on a distinguished road

For me Asif Ali Zaradari is the best possible choice at present moment.....

muhammadshahee is on a distinguished road

i think asif ali zardari is the best for leadership of ppp

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
About Sanam Bhutto as proposed by amy. I see it as if asking a Doctor to come forward for supervising the work of an Engineer!!!
u r rite but at this moment they just need a 'name' to lead their party and name suggestion other than Bhutto surname will not work for them.

Junior Zulfiqar can be a better choice but as we all know that Ms.Bhutto had not good relations with her brother's family after death of Mr.Murtaza Bhutto during Benazir's govt.
if both families 'll able to forget all bitterness than it may possible.
let see what will be announce tomorrow !