Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 02, 2008

zafirzia is on a distinguished road

its the establishment who has killed BB................

It was the establishment and the army who killed ZAB toooo..........

May ALLAH help Pakistan face this debacle..........

long live Pakistan
The Following User Says Thank You to zafirzia For This Useful Post:
Light (Thursday, January 03, 2008)
Old Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

its gut reaction to blame pakistan army and establishment.there are many supporter of benazir in the establishment.she got killed simply by making provocative and insane statements to get foreign armies on the soil of pakistan to hunt alqaeda and other extrimist which had gravely offended the extrimists who therefroe had become thirsty of her blood as they thought she would soak the tribal region in blood yet musharaf already had done whatever ultimate can be done under the circumstances yet he knew the islamic extrimisam can,t be adressed through the barrel of gun unless there is real socio-economic redemption for extremely miserable and wretched hardy masses of affected areas to which USA and WEST are not willing to do anything tangible and enduring except short term and paltry meausres. to call pakistan army as a culprit is shamefull perversion of truth. the age and circumstances in which zulifiqar ali bhutto died were hugely different from now.AND HE HIMSELF WAS THE PRODUCT OF ARMY.IF PAKISTAN ARMY IS NOT THERE PAKISTAN IS THROWN TO WOLVES , SNAKES, BEASTS AND VULTURES. I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH THAT PAKISTAN ARMY REMAIN UNITED AND COHESIVE LIKE AN IRON WALL AND WHATEVER WE ARE AND SO LONG WE WOULD BREATH FREELY IT IS JUST BECAUSE OF THE INDOMITABLE EXISTANCE OF THIS ARMY .IT CAN NEVER MAKE ANY MISTAKE AS AN INSTITUTION , HOWEVER INDIVIDUAL MAY MISTAKE.WE WILL LIVE WITH PAKISTAN ARMY AND WOULD DIE WITH IT.ANYONE NOT UNDERSTANDING IT ISLIVING IN A QUICKSAND OF SELFDECEPTION

extrimists killed her on the face of it, there is sinster underpinings to this murder beneath the deceptive surface

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Thursday, January 03, 2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old Thursday, January 03, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3837

Huriya is on a distinguished road

mr abid usman, there is no shia , no sunni, no deo bandi, no barelvi, no sindhi, no pathan, no punjabi, no muhajir, no baluchi, bhutto wasnt a dynamic leader but product of the army, benazir wanted throne to suck our blood, she and her father had even laid their lives for the cause of earning few million dollars ( which they already had) ... pakistan army is innocent they dont have culprits , they cant make mistake as an institution, establishment could never do this, benazir was killed becoz of her insane statements regarding al- qaeda ( as she should have asked aymen al zawahri to come and become president of pakistan, instead asking USA to combat them) , army or ISI should remain united and never be blamed for any deed

i respect ur view point
but would like to ask you a question...
DO YOU LIVE IN PAKISTAN?? i have a high doubt
i wish from the core of my heart brother that this all what u think
was true
but it is not................. we are unfortunate its not
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

@zafirzia

Yes u r right my brother its establishment & army who killed a woman.............and its useless to go into further details as whole pakistan knows who is the culprit.............

Lets not discuss this and belittle the enormity of loss we have suffered.............

BB was a great lady and now a great martyre and will always live in the hearts of people who loved her and most of them are poor people.........

may her soul rest in peace

Thank you
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Mr Huriya & Miss Light
I am not here as a demagouge or a Bhutto basher to be a propogandist or doing a bidding of Army&Establishment or any other coterie. My dear , We must not get carried away by any of our primeval predilictions lest truth and reality become a casualty. I haven,t got even remotely to do anything with any kind of politicisation or lobbying or forging any anti or pro opinion for any quarters.IF I AM A MAKE-BELIEVE TYPE OF PERSON THEN I MUST BE A VERY PITTIABLE PERSON AS THIS DAY AND AGE TRAMPLE SUCH KIND OF PERSON UNDERFOOT AND I MUST SEEK MY RECTIFICATION FROM YOU ALL . AS FOR THE PERCEPTION OF DEAR MR HURIYA THAT I DONT SEEM TO LIVE IN PAKISTAN, I DARE TELL HIM THAT I TRAVERSE THROUGH THE WHOLE SOCITEL TAPESTRY OF PAKISTAN ,,, FROM A MEN IN THE STREET TO A MEN ON THE THRONE.But the point is that we must give each other full audience without any reservation and refrain and have a faith in each other,s intelectual honestly because we are here to fathom the truth not fragment the truth. we then will discover ultimate reality, ok guys i have to now prepare for a wedding ceremony. meet you soon
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Muhammed Usman is on a distinguished road

well u can't rule out any possibilities, the video shown on TV pointing out a man who is sstanding next to BB's bodygaurd on the stage while she was making her speech in liaqat bagh hinting out to some one with his eye movement and other gesture that BB would is about to die, where is that man, closer security ring for BB has been PPP's arrangement, that man standing so close to BB is bound to be some from PPP ranks, .........
you can't say anything who killed BB, it would be mystery just like other incidents that happened in the past ........
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Usman For This Useful Post:
abidusman (Tuesday, January 15, 2008)