Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:11 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 31, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default Who killed Benazir Bhutto? The main suspects

Source: Times Online
Who killed Benazir?

1:Musharraf
2: Al-Qaeda / Taliban
3: ISI
4:PML-Q
5:America

The main suspects in Benazir Bhutto’s assassination are the Pakistani and foreign Islamist militants who regarded her as a heretic and an American stooge and had repeatedly threatened to kill her.

But fingers will also be pointed at Inter-Services Intelligence, the agency that has had close ties to the Islamists since the 1970s and has been used by successive Pakistani leaders to suppress political opposition.

Ms Bhutto narrowly escaped an assassination attempt in October, when a suicide bomber killed about 140 people at a rally in the port city of Karachi to welcome her back from eight years in exile.

One was Baitullah Mehsud, a top commander fighting the Pakistani army in the tribal region of South Waziristan. He has close ties to al-Qaeda and the Afghan Taleban.

The other was Haji Omar, the “amir” or leader of the Pakistani Taleban, who is also from South Waziristan and fought against the Soviets with the Mujahidin in Afghanistan.

After that attack Ms Bhutto revealed that she had received a letter signed by a person who claimed to be a friend of al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden threatening to slaughter her like a goat.

She accused Pakistani authorities of not providing her with sufficient security and hinted that they may have been complicit in the bomb attack. Asif Ali Zardari, her husband, directly accused the ISI of being involved in that attempt on her life.

Ms Bhutto stopped short of blaming the Government directly, saying that she had more to fear from unidentified members of a power structure that she described as allies of the “forces of militancy”.

Analysts say that President Musharraf himself is unlikely to have ordered her assassination, but that elements of the army and intelligence service would have stood to lose money and power if she had become Prime Minister.

The ISI, in particular, includes some Islamists who became radicalised while running the American-funded campaign against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and remained fiercely opposed to Ms Bhutto on principle.

Saudi Arabia, which has strong influence in Pakistan, is also thought to frown on Ms Bhutto as being too secular and Westernised and to favour Nawaz Sharif, another former Prime Minister.

That month, two militant warlords based in the lawless northwestern areas of Pakistan, near the border with Afghanistan, had threatened to kill her on her return

i m not fully agree the report of time line,, but some part....

wht is ur opinion?

Aslatish_Escape is on a distinguished road
Default Zionist ad RAW......?

I will add two more names to the SUSPECTED list.
1-Zionist
2-RAW
Zionist always want to see a destabilize Pakistan as they are of the view that Pakistan is the only muslim country that have nuclear technology and they hv a fear that 1 day this technology may fall into the hands of Islamists millitants and it might ended up falling in Israel coz they know very well that all the islamic fudamentalists hv ISRAEL on hit list along wid USA.
I m also of the view that Zionist can be operative through RAW,our old arch rivals, bcoz these "suicide jackets" don't hv ordinary explosives,they are made up of special explosives materials,which i think can't be made in backward areas of FATA or Afghanistan.Some modern machinery is making these "suicide jackets".
wat u guys think?
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough

And what about Asif Zardari having collusion with the establishment to become the leader of the largest party and ultimately the PM?
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Yes you can pay attention to the name of Asif Zardari. But people will think if he did this for chairmenship then why he hand over it to his son? I don't know whether he is involved in murder or not or people will suspect him, but I have my opinion about leading the party. I think that, may be Asif Zardari thought, in chairperson role people will not accept me but in co-chairperson people will , So it is better to give it to my son and rule the party by myself and we will see then, when my son returns(and there is much time for Bilawal to return).
What do you think he is going to take every decision with his real chairperson's(his son) advice(and his son does't know much about Pakistan to make good decesions).I think no,never. I think Bilawal is BARAI NAAM chairperson. In fact real chairperson is Asif Ali Zardari using Bilawal's name.

What do you think?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3837

Huriya is on a distinguished road

BLAMING ASIF ZARDARI??

well my dear friends its not a sherlock holme series that murderer would be necessarily the one who seems least suspicious, or the one nearest friend of the killed one.........
this all at least in this case is more speculative...
lets be realistic
musharraf is a brave army officer, he no doubt loves his country just like he loves his president ship and feels himself indispensible for the country...
that s his problem and this is least connected with benazir's murder
he is the sufferer

as already stated by benazir

america... was involved in her father's murder.. but she was very imp at this time for bush and his war on terror, for pakistan, for musharraf n for NATIONAL INTEGRITY

PML Q ,
see chowdhri brothers are more into blame game, and what u call ghunda gardi.. they are ppp's bitter rivals.. but rivalry seems not to be connected with suicidal attack...
as this suicidal attack is a gift of kalasankof mullas

well its very clear and one need not to be a rocket scientist to point that this has been done by a nexus of the intelligence ( PRO TALIBAN) and their HAZIR SERVICE OR RETIRED ISI officials...
like GENERAL HAMEED GUL
and might bi MEHSUD
or IJAZ UL HAQ
what ever , they all have roots in extremist groups..
people say best analysis is done by enemies

' IF SHE ( BENAZIR) BECOME POSITIVE SHE WOULD SAVE THE COUNTRY AT SOME STAGE"
ZIA UL HAQ

we the unlucky nation lost an asset, lost a jewel, lost a personality, lost a seasoned statesman , lost an international icon and still dont know what we have lost........
Asifr (Thursday, January 03, 2008)

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

According to a "silly statement" made by our Ministry of Interior:

"It's not important, who killed BB. What is important is that she has been killed".

Huh, what a statement!!! In their view we all are wasting our as well as their prcious time by discussing this issue.

jalbani_kh is on a distinguished road

Dear Pharm

i think u should also read past histroy abt conspiracies against her when

in 1988 a bomb was planted under flowers where she had to go..........

in same decade police captured mr.ramzi with red-handed who was planting a bomb in a street of her house.......

if u read her book the u will find the words said by zia "it was my blunder not to kill ms benazir".....

i think after rading these lines U r 1 & 4th options cam not be true.bec in eighties where was Mr. musharraf.....

an also same for chaudhry brothers.........
The Following User Says Thank You to jalbani_kh For This Useful Post:

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Sir,The assasination of bhutto is more then condemnable but it would not have happend if miss bhutto behaved as a mature politician instead of a leader with no future approach for her party and more importantly for nation .We all know that she came as a second of america and her main target (after winning election) was to a endless confrontation religous fanatics(whose influece is growing in middle east and pakistan after america has accepted its lost in iraq and afghanistan ) but she forgot that the tackties like sucide bombing have made these fanatics more stronger then goverment and agencies and even nation like UK cant tackle this .She not only played wit the future of her party but she played with the hopes of a common man. Let us see who is responsible but it seems impossible as PPP and media is unwilling to agree with the evidence declared by goverment .

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, December 31, 2007 at 09:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wazeer For This Useful Post:

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Thanx to all for participating,
Ok now i will analyse it, one by one,,

@Aslatish_Escape

These two name, i.e
1-Zionist
2-RAW can be included in list, but there is no need to include it,, because,, i m sure that real culprit is among the above mentioned list
Zionist always want to see destablize pakistan,, but now , at this time ,there are many forces in pakistan, who want to see destablize pakistan,,

@ 555
what about Asif Zardari having collusion with the establishment to become the leader of the largest party and ultimately the PM?

U may be write, and if we see the present situation,, and history of pakistan,, in Mir Murtaza Case, Zardari was consider the murderer of Mir Murtaza, and obviously his marriage to BB and murder of Mir murtaza was for the chairmanship of PPP

@marwatone

Zardari accepted the Cochairmanship becoz he can't be chairman of PPP,, To be a chair man of PPP, it is necessary that he or she should be among Bhutto Family,, that's why he has changed the name of his children, from Bilawal Zardari to Bilawal bhutto Zardari
From bakhtawat Zardari to Bakhtawar bhutto Zardari
and from asifa Zardari to asifa Bhutto zardari...

Zardari thanda kar k khany waly banda hy,, iss liye agay agay daikhty jain,, I bet u, Zardari will be the Chairman of PPP, one day

other wise, Fatima bhutto and Zulfiqar junior was more deserving for this seat,,

@Huriya

Kon kambakht musharraf ki hubb-ul-watni par shak kar raha hy,,
his patriotic spirit is demonstrated by his decision of CJ refrence,, His operation on daira buggati,, his privatization of steal mill, His operation on Lal masjid,, Swat's present condition, and day by day increasing MAHNGAI,,
iskay bawjood kon musharraf ki hubb-ul-watni pah shak kar sakta hy,,

and u say that his love to his president ship is least connected to BB's murder,,

this is in the same way,
Zia-ul-haq's love for presidenship is least connected to Bhutto's murder
as Musharraf's love for president's ship is least connected to the 1999's marshal law
as murder of murtaza bhutto is least connected to the PPP's chair manship

Pml (q ) can be,, but General hameed Gul never ever,,
at this time, general hameed is among some those person, who bravely criticise the government,
and he has no personal benefit's in killing of BB

@jalbani_kh

U r right,, that in 1988 ther were no musharraf and PML(q),, But in 1988, Benazir was (i think) PM,

But in 2007, she is much more strong than 1988, and Now USA was considering her next PM of Pakistan, becoz she tempted USA by saying that she will , allow the USA millitary to have check on nuclear technology and Dr: Qadir,,
So musharraf's presidentship was in danger,,

@ Wazeer

I m agree with u that BB was playing a double game,, but u know that democracy and dictatorship has some differance, Democratic leader has not much power as compared to dictator,,
that's why, dictator can overthrow the damocratic leader , but damocratic leader can never over throw the dictatorship,..
if Benazir wins election,and become PM,, than hopefully , she can't be succeeded in all its aims

@Astute Accountant

Press conference of Cheema was just, as he was narrating a story of Hollywood,, Shaid koi movie daikh k aya tha,,

His press conference was "Jhoot ka planda"
He says that that cause of BB's death was sunroof lever,, but medical report tell us that her brain was 5.3cm injured, and if death happens to lever , than how come this injury,,

He says that baitullah mahsood was congratulating , his friend,, if death happens due to lever , than, wo kis bat pah mubarak day rahy thy,,

When reporter asked him to make them hear that conversation,, he denied..

When reporter asked him to conform this voice from Forensic sciences lab, he make a lame excuse,, that they can't understand our environment,,,

Wah jee Wah kia bat, hy,,,

Itny jhoot bolny ka akhir maqsad kia hy,,,

Now TYOTA company ( Who have also prepared land cuiser) that no one can die by hitting sunroof lever. the company contradicts Govt. statment that sunroof lever is cause of BB's death..

they say that they r sure ,, that cause of BB's death is not lever , bacause lever fixes 6cm inward to the edge of sunroof

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Monday, December 31, 2007 at 09:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PHARM For This Useful Post:
Banned

abidusman is an unknown quantity at this point

Brother,s and Sisters,
I am aghasted at the level of lethal ignorance and inertia as well as morbid rudderlessness and lack of awareness that we as a nation seem to suffer. OH, Astray sons and daughters of Indus,we are one and united, none among us is punjabi, sindhi,pathan,balochi, mohajir etc but we are different rich and viberant colours of a rich and viberent cultural and rascial tapestry that if any one of the element of this tapestry is missing this tapestry itself is missing.we are any of above ethnicity but this any one of above ethnicity is merely a stream of Mother indus.
MY BROTHER IN ARMS,
Since when benazir and pakistan peoples party stood for any of the genuion welfare of my sindhi brothers or even by default of pakistan ?? simply a bloodsucking Parasite leech, An icon of corruption worth trillions, An Icon of exploitation and chaos, An imperialist camp-follower and with their help dying to squeeza last drop of blood of pakistan by occupying the throne of pakistan only to get many more billions of dollars, not content with the loot and plunder of their earliar two rules with unthinkable mega-corruptions of which only recorded figure reaches to billions of dollar yet in actual reality the unrecorded corroption and money-making through the office of prime minister and all federal and provintial ministraies at the expence of the people of pakistan is beyound any recognition. Can we the poor and wretced PANJABIS, SINDHIS,PATHANS MOHAJIRS,BALOOCHIS of which tens of million even can,t afford basic neccesities of life, Can ever have any true calling and cause to mourn her death ?? Except deceiving ourselve and being our own worst enemy which we have been and the way things appear, will ever be.And mian Nawaz sharif and current Gang of Q Leauge didn,t lag far behind but off course pakistan peoples party in its hey days was most brazenly corrupt so much so that some of its ministers literally had put up rate lists on the portfolios of their respective ministries of different wrongdoings and illegal favours.we are so misguided people that if all misguided nation refered to in the Holy quran put togather, we would still defeat them on perversion of right and wrong. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , THERE IS NO SHITE , DUBANDI, BARELVI, AND WAHABI AS THESE ALL ARE DEVIATIONS CREPT IN AFTER THE DEMISE OF PROPHIT PEACE BE UPON HIM. I AM SHIA AS I AM MARTYRED TO THE CAUSE OF HUSSAINIYAT, I AM DUBANDI AS I AM DEDICATED TO RIGHTIOUSNESS AND PLAIN TRUTHS, I AM BARELVI AS I AM DEDICATED TO THE SPARK AND SPLENDOURS OF ALL WALLI ULLAHS, MYSTICS AND SAINTS OF ISLAM AS I DRAW MY PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE FROM THEM , I AM WAHABI AS I AM CRAUSDER AGAINST IGNORANCE AND SELF-DECEPTION AND AGAINST THE IDOL OF SHAKHSIAT PARASTI ie PESONALITY CULT.
The Following User Says Thank You to abidusman For This Useful Post: