Monday, April 29, 2024
05:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 08, 2008

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Musharaf ,A great leader?

paksitan is the only country which is islamic and democratic .It is the country which is surrounded by islamic,nonislamic and communsit countries.It has neighbour who are landlocked and other who are gonal become 0great emerging joints and for some pakistan is nothing but a toy and in this case paksian is facing both externa and internal threads for which it has t o invest much in its defence rather in education or health and this factor will remain same in coming year and its even unable to build one stable and fixed foreign policy . After 911 paksitan changed its policy from islamic one to deomcratic or enlightetment and there was one person to make this happen ,the musharaf but he would not succed if he had not support of imran khan in 99 ,MMA in 2002 ,MQM in 2004 and ppp in presidential .mushraf says that his main agenda was neither islamic or ethincial ,his agenda was paksitan (sub sia pehlai paksitan) so did he made right choice by playing with judicaray and different parties and will he be remeberd as a great leader and by they way he is not the only one responsible .we as nation are who are beaurocrate,military , journalist, doctor engineer .we all responbib;e . How Iraqis or afghanis will remeber us .will there coming genration forgive us.

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Sunday, March 09, 2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old Saturday, March 08, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road

there is need to anlyze the merits and demerits of Musharraf.

Merits
1) Musharaf is a good administrator,During his tenure ,there came many International and National Crisis like earthquake,9/11,but he dealt in a good manner,
i am also agreed that Musharaf must not become the ally of America in the war on terror ,and it had hurt pakistan badly,
But Musharaf did this thing in the favor of pakistan and to perpetuate his Power.and i am 90% sure that at this stage any paksitani ruler will do this
take example of Sardari sb ,he has given an interview to an indian news agency and said ,that paksitan and india should forget Kashmir and should encourage bilateral talks.and he said we will give access IAEA to Dr khan.
You know our economy is dependent on Agriculture mostly and all of our rivers are flowing from Kashmir ,so paksitan will become desert if kashmir is put aside ,but what pity on these rulers.
2.Musharaf made media indepenent ,its fact ,one accept it or not ,
3.Musharaf boosted our economy ,though its advantage was taken by some sertain class not by the poor,but our economy improved in these years.
4.Before Musharaf era ,Sectariansim was at the peak,he discouraged it
5.Musharaf encouraged educational sector and HEC which is a good sign.

Demerits

1.Musharaf, to secure his regime ,collecetd most corrupt people around him like SAHUKAT aziz ,Sheikh rasheed,Shujjat,People made a recorded corruption in this era and you know ,musharaf could not stop them because he had no public support so he has to swallow this bitter pill just for his regime.
2. Musharaf sent independent judiciary and independent media to home,you know why ,not because of Paakistan but because oh his own ,
3. He issued NRO just to secure himself ,What a hell ,if a person stands by with him,he is innocent like born today and if does not ,he is most corrupt ,
NRO must be decided by Supreme court,corruption of these so called politicians may not be forget.
4. Musharaf encouregd so called Enlightened moderation ,in musharaf regime ,many candidtes were rejected from their deserving post because of beard and veil.Musharaf and Mullahs ,both are extremism,one teases of wearing veil and keeping beard and other teases of not wearing a veil and not keeping beard.
5.Musharaf is fighting the war for Americans because Americal is assurity of his power so he has destabilized Country,
i heard first time in my life that people abuses our Pak Army.
i heard first time ,so much blood shed in the country
the whole country is bleeding and burning
what a Pity?
Quaid Azam went to tribal areas and announced that there will be no army deputed in the tribal arears,and they are allowed to live according to their jirgas ,there, Musharaf is deputing army cantonments.
5.Mushararf does not identify his enemies ,i m 100 % sure that blood sheding and suicide boming in pakistan is result of india conspiracy ,sitting in Afghanistan.India is providing Arms and ammunition to Suicide bombers to destabilize pakistan
you know Why?
if Pakistan army ,intelligence is engaged in their own country ,they will not try to destabilize Kashmir.
Same policy that pakistan adopted regarding kashmir to engage indian army there so that they could not cause trouble for pakistan.

so all members are invited to comment

Regards
M.Zaman
Old Sunday, March 09, 2008

imitellectual is on a distinguished road

i am agree with information provided by you, but the point is this who is the reponsible for this uncertain situation in this country? Islami forces, Politial forces or Agencies? Musharaf has taken over the govt. in very calm situation and after Musharaf the situation becomes very horrible. There were two main factors: 1. International 2. Domestic
Internationally relates 9/11 issue. In this situation Mr. Musharaf supports Ameria blindely bcoz he had to do this. Otherwise we could be the 1st victim of this war on terrorissm.
Domestically all issues and problems were created only by the Mr. Musharaf's policy. The issues comprises: Wana, Lal Masjid, Judiciary and Buggti. I think these issues were not created if the democratic govt. were stable in the country. These issues create terrorissm and extremism in the society.
If he would be able to tackle this situation by forming a democratic alliance for the internal situaion and review the forgein policy with the negotiation of these democratic forces having in mind the international challenges, he could be the great leader otherwise he would be remember in history as a Dictator.
Old Sunday, March 09, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road
Default Who is the Responsible... that great leader...(may be)

Quote:
who is the reponsible for this uncertain situation in this country? Islami forces, Politial forces or Agencies?

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet