Saturday, May 04, 2024
08:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Default Why are we so weak?

Why are we so weak?
I could see the woman in a wretched condition, wearing shabby clothes, her eyes were tearful, and who was mid-to-late in her 60s. She was crying with a loud voice sitting beside the corps of some 15 people in gory condition. Children, women and young human beings were lying in a house which was completely undermined by an unknown missile (probably American missile), like an unidentified flying object had hit them and all of them were martyred with out any kind of misdeed. The woman was an open question for the Muslims? And the young people standing over there were asking the media reporters about their faults and demerits.
Yes, I m talking about an air strike in south waziristan, the tribal area of Pakistan, where a home was perished by a missile attack. The next day they were called as terrorists!
It is not the first time that this incident has happened, after 9/11; several times we have seen such attacks.
The previous year an air strike in Bajor Agency by Americans martyred some 84 students and was given the title of Terrorists, the seminary as a camp of Terrorism!
After becoming the stake of this “war on terror” we have been crumpled and our peaceful atmosphere of country has been undone. The normalcy has been lost by the masses.
And alas! On our Government, we have not cleared it yet that who was guilty in those fierce attacks. Despite knowing our enemies we take each attack as our own effort!
We have made our own compatriots our enemies, and I must mention that these tribesmen have been very loyal to Pakistan since its emergence. For the sake of someone’s calmness we have destroyed our own.
These are the problems that can only be solved by clear negotiations. By sending the troops to these dangerous territories just means to dig one’s own foot, we have lost our soldiers, they were supposed to defend Pakistan , not attacking their own Muslim brothers.
Killing of one Muslim means the carnage of whole humanity but we have handled thousands of our Muslim brothers just to expand our sovereignty………
Regards

Naqeebullah khan
The Following User Says Thank You to Silent Spectator For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, May 22, 2008)
Old Thursday, April 03, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

We all Feel Sorry for that women. May Allah Bless her family Heaven.

But one question arises always in my mind

"Why For The Safty Of American Nation, We martyre Our People" Is It wisdom Mr. President
Old Saturday, April 05, 2008
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Thumbs down

Asslamualaikum,
After 9/11 these were the words that has compeled our leaders to martyr our own compatriots, that are" we will push you back to the stone age if u don't help us".
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Silent Spectator For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

stone age is better then helping them at least we can sleep in peace
Old Saturday, May 17, 2008

Asslamualaikum,

Again the gory condition of my muslim brothers, sisters, children, youths and

people of ages compel me to say that we are the slaves, we are not pacifist

but chicken hearted. I m utilising such harsh words because resembling the

previous attack another missile had hit the innocent muslims of the tribal

areas of pakistan waziristan. They are hit by the infidels because they are

following Islam and trying to impose Islamic shariah.

The previous misslie attack was during the reign of Brave Leader General

pervez musharaf ( I have used the word brave, because after just one threat

composed of few worst words, he bow down before his master bush), but this

time the new Govt is Democratic. On the establishment of the new Govt our

dear prime minister said none can attack our territories but with our

permission, but the Americans have clearly manifested this time that we have

done the same.

What do you people expect from the new Govt, nothing more than, Load

sheding, scarcity of flour, dictated by Americans, want to perish Nawaz, no

restoration of deposed judges, so many other demerits.

I must make it clear that it is an attack on our country not on Taliban.

America has understood that muslims if they can't kill a man who uttered

blasphamous words against their prophet, how would they confront with

me.

Alas! Alas! Alas!

Regards............................
Old Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Diploma Holder Khoso is on a distinguished road

sALAMS,

V SAID STORY, BUT THIS HAS BECOME A ROUTINE THESE DAYS,
I WONDER WHY???
U MUST BE THINKING WHY I WONDER WHY???
WHY?????
WHY ONLY THE TRIBLE AREAS OF PAKISTAN ARE UNDER VICTIMIZATION OF AMERICA, THE ANSWER MAY BE THEY WANT TO ""IMPOSE"" ISLAMIC LAWS.
THEN WHAT ABOUT OTHER AREAS OF OUR COUNTRY WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN UNDER ATTACK OF USA LIKE PUNJAB, SINDH, ETC???? ARE THEY NOT INVOLVED IN ISLAMIC ACTIVITIES??? ISLAMIC PROPAGATION IS ON ITS PEAK IN ALL THE AREAS OF PAKISTAN, TABLIGHI JAMAAT IS WORKING HARD FOR ""ADOPTION" OF ISLAMIC RULES IN PEOPLE, I MAY BE WRONG BUT I NEVER HEARD ANY TABLIGHI CENTRE BE ATTACKED BY AMERICANS, NO MADARISSA IN SINDH OR PUNJAB IS ATTACKED BY AMERIACAN MISSILES???
WHY PAKISTANI ARMY DOESNOT STOP TABLIGHI JAMAT FROM PROPRAGATION OF ISLAM WHEN WE SAY ARMY IS INFIDEL AND ANTI ISLAMIC???? WHY THEY HAVE LET THEM FREE.....
VIEW THE MATTER FROM ALL ASPECTS,

REGARDS,
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Dear Khan

Just Few days back when this New PPP Darma was about to start means there were about to taking the oath in those dAys American has annouce the package of 8 or 7 billion $ i dont remember the exact figure but this is what we paying against that yes we are salve
since 1947
i do agree we dont have strength to take action against this why we are so weak..................... no not at all we are not weak our those persons are who are the running this country they were so brave on LAL MASJID

but now dont know why their bravness has been vanish Hum.......
8 billion $
oh no they are sincer with out country they all are born leader

thats why in 2008 when we talk about Global village we are in Queue not Queue Big very big Queue (LINE QATAR) for what yes for Wheat (ata)

even than we dont get that having money but ATa finish

light vanish
or so many issue we can point out

Dear Khan i really feel pain from my core of heart for that women for those people who has been killed in that accident

Really i dont think Quiad-e-Azam had ever thought this will be their Pakistan

Oh My Allah give us strength give us power to defeat those people who is doing all this rubbish

May Allah Bless al of them
May Allah Bless all of them
May Allah bless all of them
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about
Default hi

You have rightly said that it is the result of faltered courage of our political king pins that we are so much dependent on American aid. Pakistani leadership had made blunders in their policies while dealing America.In past we had been time and again used by American;consider Afghan war with soviets when America made use of Pakistan.
At that critical junture,had we changed our policies and focused towards East instead of West,we should have surfaced as new regional power. But brutal and clumsy policies on the part of our leaders excerbated the situation.
I think siding with Americans after 9/11 was a gross mistake. Pakistan was a sovereign country.It was able to make its own decisions keeping in view geopolitical modalities.

Pakistan bore the brunt of blindly following American policies under the umbrella of war on terror which is actually war for terror.So whats the necessity of time? The current economic recession has shown thatcountry cannot entirely depend on foreign dividends for long. People are dying of hunger.Sky rocketing prices of daily commodities and petrol have buckled the backs of poor to their knees. Multi-pronged strategy is need to be divised in order to effectively tackle the quicksand.

Coming to the problems relating terrorism; Pakistan is left with Hobson,s choice-dialogues with talibans.Instead of being used as American proxy in region, Pakistani leadership must do something constructive and divise development paradigms in tribal areas. Idea of ROZs is good and can be implemented for effective removal of indigence and penury. Pakistan should make it clear to Americans that Safety in Afghanistan is responsibility of NATO and afghan government,not pakistan.After getting rid of terrorism menace, Pakistan can distract itself from Americans.
As for as judicial crisis is concerned, the current rifts in the coalition are the results of conspiracies hatched by presidency and the opposition.Nawaz has rightly articulated the reinstatment of deposed judges without providing safeguards to Musharaf.Zardari who has tend into good stead for Musharaf,should try to foucs the pledges he made with the nation. This well-extolled coalition should not disappoint the people,who are eagerly waiting for Judges restoration........
Faraz_1984 (Wednesday, May 21, 2008)
Old Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Asslamulaikum,

Alas! Alas! Alas!

What a pitty, when i see or hear the muslims the translators of infidels!

Great defence we have, how ? After the attack even for 48 hours our Govt

was unaware of the missile attack!!!

Great defence system, tommorrow our country will be captured, they will say

we are still not having information about this!

If we have such defence system that even we don't know that an aeroplane

has entered our territories and attacked our muslim brothers, then why we

always assert that we are second to none!!

What kind of masses are we?

what kind of political leaders do we have?

What kind of Islamic state is it?

Untill and unless we give the practical shape to the slogan, that is always said

by the activists of MMA, that is " KUFR KA SIRF AIK ILAAJ, AL-JIHAD, AL-

JIHAD", these infidels will not come on the right track....!

Thanks to Faraz, Waseem..

Regards..
Old Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Dear Khan

do you think
that we have leader which born to make this country leading like China

do you think this is Islamic state

do you think we are really behaving the muslim which we have listen read in our holly book

do you think This is islamic state is going towards what Islam says

every day we have been listening all around the world muslim has been killed in the Sahpe of

IRAQ
AFghanistan
Kashmir
Falstin
Bajoor

even in Pakistan every day someone has been killed

i have alrady said some where in this forum

ok we dont need Wheat

we dont need Bijli

we dont Need Gas

we need nothing but For Sake of Allah give us the Safety Peace in our this Land

Peace they cant relate with PRice Issue