Thursday, May 09, 2024
02:43 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 27, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road

Dear Ali

After reading your mail, I am surprised to see the Bitterness of your words

Dear I am a professional person, having much aware with current affairs and history. No need to compare with anyone.

I think you will prove a Junior Sheikh Rasheed, Pervaiz Elahi, and Shera Fagan etc

I like some of the things done by Musharaf like educational reforms, vibrant media

But he was American puppet and Indian Poodle.
95% Pakistani show their hatred about Musharaf.

If you don’t believe, go to any market, any street and ask about Mushi

Zardari is walking on the way of Mushi

Our National Integrity is at stake because of Mushi
Our Judicial System is paralyzed because of Mushi
Your Mushi asked that BB and Nawaz Shareef will come to Pakistan on my dead body and at last history saw
That Mushi passed NRO for that PPP

What a dual Standard?
It has proved that Mushi did everything for his own survival
He could sell Pakistan if was assured that He will remain in power.

And remember my words his future is very formidable like every dictator

I am sorry to say that Zardari is Co- Chairman of PPP, largest party in the country
But that feudal lord has no pain for Pakistan and Pakistani people.

When these people were begging Musharaf for their return, a person stood before dictator and has caused Musharaf downfall. That is Justice Iftikhar

I am very surprised when I hear comments of MQM and PPP about Justice Iftikhar

That Iftikhar took oath under PCO, supported Musharaf and now against him

I asked some questions

1) if Justice Iftikhar could not suspend Steel Mill privatization, missing people case, Musharaf validity case and Sou moto actions ,would Musharaf sack the Chirf justice.
2) These people blame Justice Iftikhar that he supported Musharaf and what they are doing. What MQM done. When he supported Musharaf, no one raise voice but when he oppose every one is raising hue and cry that he initially supported Musharaf.
3) Question is that he is now against Dictator , we should appreciate him
4) MQM is the only party I think, if GOD forbid , there would be government of Man Mohan Singh in Pakistan , these will support Man Mohan ,because they want government in any case.

Dear Ali
Don’t make your opinion on the basis of vested interests
I have not forced Musharaf for resignation.
Old Thursday, August 28, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
interesting discussion but we poeple will keep on fighting and those who need to fight for our rights will always do wrong.
its a power game only those who have plenty of money and time play this game which has become really dirty now.
feudals talking about democracy ! its a lie.
political bankrapcy + economic bankrapcy =disaster recipie for Pakistan.

I wish for some concrete measures to be taken as soon as possible for poeple
as they are in desparate conditions.
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

I request all of you please not to be that much harsh against one another, just paste your comments.
As for Musharraf was concerned, it is crystal clear as i have already written, that he was the sycophant of America, a dictator, slave of Dollars, seller of Pakistanis, and so many other things.
Here I would like to paste the fresh news Farooq.H.Naik has said that they can't manipulate two Chief Justices at a time. This is the first time that PPPP has said the clear cut wordings of Zardari. I am sure he has uttered these words because he is dictated by zardari, he does not have the authority.
Here we can say that Zardari is completely following the tasks of Musharaf.

Comment on it.

Regards.

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@Naqeebullah khan...............
Quote:
I request all of you please not to be that much harsh against one another, just paste your comments.
As for Musharraf was concerned, it is crystal clear as i have already written, that he was the sycophant of America, a dictator, slave of Dollars, seller of Pakistanis, and so many other things.
yar agr Mr. Musharraf aisay hotay too mughay yeh btaen k wo resign kiyo krtay yar?????????????
Quote:
Here I would like to paste the fresh news Farooq.H.Naik has said that they can't manipulate two Chief Justices at a time. This is the first time that PPPP has said the clear cut wordings of Zardari. I am sure he has uttered these words because he is dictated by zardari, he does not have the authority.
Here we can say that Zardari is completely following the tasks of Musharaf.
yar pta nai kiya hai ka aap aisey he hr kissi pay ilzam lga detay hooo, yar kush too soch smagh k likha kro yar,

Comment on it.

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough
Question

@Tipu Shah

Quote:
yar agr Mr. Musharraf aisay hotay too mughay yeh btaen k wo resign kiyo krtay yar?????????????

well everybdy knows that he was never ready to resign bt was really forced to,or one can say that he was almost
dragged from that VALUABLE KURSI.....

he even consulted alot with his aides(shareefuddin pirzada and malik Qayyum) in order to find way out other than leaving Presidency.....

he even asked present Chief Justice(Mr Dogar)to stay the motion of impeachment bt CJ turned deaf ear to his request....

but when he came to know that nothing will help him to retain his position then he decided to leave via resignation

Quote:
yar pta nai kiya hai ka aap aisey he hr kissi pay ilzam lga detay hooo, yar kush too soch smagh k likha kro yar,
i dont think that any1 z coming with silly blames but z telling,wt z the truth....

dont u see wt z now a days done by Mr 10%(sorry to say).from the v start maling promises and committing breach of those...

wt abt BHURBAN DECLARATION and same like??
wt about special promise to restore judges and so on....

and later on justifying his self z saying that it was just a political statment and wt do u mean to say by countdown....

is this a proper and acceptable politics??

z it self created ilzaam??as u pointed out....

probably not...

better confirm that....

Old Friday, August 29, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

My dear Tipu, He volunteerly did not resign, rather was forced to do so.

Every one knows that he was going to be impeached, I don't bother, that

where do you reside? that even you don't know wether musharaf was slave

of America or not? His shamless character was the consequence of

resignation.

yar pta nai kiya hai ka aap aisey he hr kissi pay ilzam lga detay hooo, yar

kush too soch smagh k likha kro yar,

My dear which point is out of your "SAMAGH", I don't know. I wonder if I

could ask you, what did Farooq.H.Naik say yesterday? obviously you don't

know, and you are unaware!!!

Dear, Don't you think that Zardari is the head of pppp, every word is uttered

by his men, but after his permission!! Not only Zardari's party, but also the

head of every party has the same right, take the example of Fazl-Rehman,

he does the same in his party. I don't assert that Nawaz is not included in

this category, but he listens to the most seniors of His party leaders.

At last THANKS ALOT HINA11, you have pasted good answers! It will tempt

tipu I am sure!

Regards.

Comment on it.[/QUOTE]