Sunday, April 28, 2024
03:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 09, 2008

mujeeb is on a distinguished road
Default Most CRITICAL iSSue Which Need Attentions and suggestion

hi,
it is the most critical issue mostly all over the world specialy in pakistan it the topic related to the poverty and the leaders.
what you think that the person who is rich can understand the basic need of the poor people...
..is only the rich in the society have the right to become a legislation..
..why all the times the legislation body is rich the policy making.
..can the rich one understand the needs of the poor.
.. or the poor person understand what the need of life in the poverty periods but the rich never understand the feelings and the thoughts of the poor people.
if you have any comments positive or negative please feel free to share it.
waiting for your reply.
thanks for your consideration.
Mujeeb.
Old Monday, June 09, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb

Aoa.

I am agree with you that it is a critical point that the rich men are becoming richer and richer while the poor are getting poorer and poorer. The world is getting towards the line (or perhaps touched the line) where there would not be any concept of Middle Class family but only Rich and Poor. Although a lot of NGO's are working to make the life of lower class families at least Life but ain't succeeded yet.

As for as your point are concerned, I am agree with the point. A person belonging to the upper class family thinks that the basic needs of living are "Rooti Kappra or Makkan" and it is assumed that it is very easy to feed a person by changing the System, although it is not a tough job but still they (The Elite Class members) who are having the commanding posts and used to fill up their own bank account.

Quote:
..why all the times the legislation body is rich the policy making.
Well.. I have a simple typical answer to your question i. e Might is right
If a person succeeds in achieving a good position in his/her field, the rest of the family comes in the field without the efforts and do as they wish and they wish as, they think is suitable to them.
Modern psychology says that the experience based learning enables a person to never forget the experience s/he gained.
If a person has seen the condition of poverty over one's self or over his/her loved one, can understand the true meaning of poverty, neither the books nor the surveys conducted on the topic of Poverty, organized by some university's fellows. When one would have to face the true problem of feeding one time a day to one's own self in tatter dress as well as to his wife in rag along with one-and-a-half-year baby, would not think about to renew his monthly membership of Golf club worth rupees Rs.50,000, or wearing a pair of jeans worth rupees Rs.42,000 and would never think to use the Brand new supports car less worthy than a disposable surgical gloves until he would be bankrupt accidentally or

Lets not be detrack, the rich one never needs something according to necessity but as for the status to his class.

But keep in mind, almost every successful man was not born by having silver spoon in one's mouth, Abraham Lincoln is a best example of it. The hardworking attitude lead him to his brilliant career as a leader. Any one can achieve the best place if he is actually willing to achieve to position as a Topper.

As it is said, " Nothing is impossible to a willing heart". If s/he is willing to achieve the best position in the society, we should work hard, rather than thinking and wasting the time by cursing to one's ownself that all the rich men has every facility of life and s/he is living in a miserable condition.

As ALLAH says in Quran
"One gains as much as he struggles for."

So my dear brother, ALLAH says always right, as you know.

Quote:
Hardworking attitude is the key to success
Regards
Surmount
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, July 10, 2008)
Old Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road

Hello there,

concerning the topic i want to share an editorial from Daily Dawn. u can read the article from "epaper.dawn.com". the editorial bears heading Slipping deeper into and is written by Sangbad an is contained in the issue of 07-06-08.

regards
Old Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well mujeeb ,ur question is whether rich can understand poor problem and can poor understand probelm . Well befor going to rich ,i want to ask u whether u have read (khudaa kii busti) by shukat shahb.Its abotu poor l;ocality .He has shown that how much poor are cleaver and how slightly ,they decive each other . Ok now comign to richg .Well not all but many want but by seeing the humman nature of deciving they became cruel .Yaar woh khtain hai naa..Kain humari bilii humii pai miyaoooo.This is natural however the most CSP officer are of poor family but they do not think after getting out of their society but many NGO heads who are good ladies are working day and night to make a little difference .This depends upon individual.