Monday, April 29, 2024
03:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 16, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road

Dear Surmount,
ok let's make the things clear,

there is a well known proverb, "Jaisi Qoum, waisay hukmran" perhaps it follows from another one " Jaisi Roh, Waisay Farishtay"

now the thing which i want humbly to propound is, the rulers, if they r not upright and are oppressive towards their subjects, are an outcome of the deeds and acts of the subjects and not anybodyelse, the mode of their (ruler's) acquiring the power notwithstanding, it may be either by election or by usurption.
Faraz_1984 (Sunday, July 06, 2008)
Old Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinmumtaz
there is a well known proverb, "Jaisi Qoum, waisay hukmran" perhaps it follows from another one " Jaisi Roh, Waisay Farishtay"
Dear mohsinmumtaz

please make the things crystal clear. As you are saying that rulers are due to our deeds, which are bad ones.

With venerate and reverend, I want to ask that when the nation of Pharaoh was in great difficult situation and was fed up the ruling systems of Pharaohs, Allah helped them by Moses (PBUH) who brought up in Pharaoh's own palace and destroyed his states. Would we call them that the nation was having very bad deeds and ALLAH sent (NA-O-ZUBILLA) MOSES (PBUH) to help the persons with bad deeds?
I know we are having very bad deeds and acts even being Muslims, but I don't think so that those are as much BAD ones as the rulers has imposed themselves onto us.

Here is also a famous quotation

Her Phiroon ko Moosa hai...!

Best Regards
Surmount

Last edited by prieti; Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 03:02 PM.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

My dear Surmount,

Prophets have always been sent by the Almighty to the people were not living in accordance with the injucntions of islam. to send a prophet to a noble and pious community makes no point. so Hazart Mosa (AS) was sent to the People who were having bad deeds. Anyways the bottom line of thediscussion seem to be that a nation has to reconsile itself and determined to alter the existing state of affairs in order to get rid of the rulers like "Commando & friends (Pvt) Ltd.

and there's one more thing, please do not write Mosa (PBUH) instead write Mosa (AS) (Aleh Salaam) because (PBUH) is the peculiarity of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

have a nice time

Best regards,

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb

@ mohsinmumtaz

Dear Bro. Hazrat Musa (AS) was sent to the people to quit the cruelty of Phiroon and to bring the people to The Straight Way (i.e the Way of ALLAH) when the people were having bad deeds, The Pharaoh used to impose the bad rules upon the nation when they didn't need those rules. They were forced to worship Pharaoh instead of ALLAH, some of them were detrack also but Hazrat Musa (AS) bring them back towards ALLAH and let them to get rid of cruel ruler like Pharaohs who imposed theirselves (their rules etc) upon the innocent people.

I was saying that we are also having the same situation that we have been imposed by such rulers who are culprits to International Powers like USA. We are now forced to obey such rules which are totally against ISLAM and ALLAH and s/he who tries to obey them, would be punished very harshly. The rulers are the Pharaohs of the current era. May ALLAH help us and may lead us to the right path. Ameen

As far as your compliments of PBUH are concerned, dear bro. Aleh-Slam is the phrase of Arabic language and Peace Be Upon Him is of English Language, having almost same meanings semantically and pragmatically it concerned with what is practicable, expedient and convenient, or with practical consequences, rather than with theories and ideal as Aleh-Slam means May ALLAH make him alive (in our thoughts) peacefully and PBUH means may ALLAH showers his blessings of Peace upon him. And If you use AS for Hazrat Muusa (AH) then why don't we use SAL-AL-LA-How-Alih-e-Wa-Aa-le-he-Wasal-Lam but PBUH?

As a matter-of-fact, being realistic and seeing historical events purely in terms of their practical lessons; relating to, or of the nature of the language, it is a good way for asking blessings for them.

That is why I used Moses PBUH and Hazrat MUUSA (AS)

Hoping you would understand my point of view.

With best wishes and Regards
Surmount
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Surmount,

Its the High Time to chage our selves and to revolutionaize the worling of our country. let us commit with ourselves that when selected and serving as civil servants ( inshallah) and to any other post or cadre we will ensure the change to occur and shall play our role in it.

regards
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@mohsinmumtaz
Quote:

in continuationof thediscussion, my feeble opinion is that we as a nation are quite emotional. we have voted again to those people to whom we hated once. remember when the musharraf's coup. people termed him as "Nijat Dahenda" but now inorder to get rid of him we have as our elected govt. nawaz and zardari. no body knows where this will lead us.

speakind of the principle of Quran we all should stop for a while and think of our selves, r we acting and living in accodance with the provisions of Islam? and what if these all crises we r confronting today ae just because of our own deeds?

regards
very well said by u...........

in 99 when Mr. Musharraf came, people of Pakistan came out on the roads and celeberate the event joyfully,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know that the same people are now damanding Mr. Musharraf's Court Martial.and MOAKHIZA........

sorry to say our nation is senseless and full of ARM-Chair-Critics..........

we can easilly judge that people who demanding Musharraf exit, after some days,,,,, demanding the exit of anyone else,,,,,,,,, and due to these people our country suffered a lot in past and surffering in present........

But we should remain optimistic,,, PAKISTAN'S PAST WAS NOT BAD, PRESENT IS GOOD AND FUTURE WILL INSHA ALLAH VERY VERY GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,
Old Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lightbulb

Living in a world of hypocrisy, the lies, and the deceit,

the one who shall rule us all, will be the one and only

Yes our rulers are 'one and only'
Old Sunday, July 06, 2008

hanna is on a distinguished road
Default solution

i just wanna add one thing that is the education of the masses is the solution of all these problems if we follow the true spirit of islam and we follow it if we understand it properly and we can understand islam by seeking knowledge .

and democracy is suitable institution where masses are educated otherwise it is doomed to failure like most of the third world countries delimma
The Following User Says Thank You to hanna For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, July 06, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Yes Hanna

Yes I completely agree with you if we follow the education of Islam so no doubt we will only move towards progress and prosperity insAllah but this one difficult task in this era because we are in so much at western culture we have forgotten our roots which belong to ISLAM 100%

May Allah show us right path

Amen
Old Friday, July 18, 2008

Diploma Holder Khoso is on a distinguished road

SALAMS,

People who talk about sentiments and emotions when voting a party,,,
well i think as 4 as success by sentiments and sympathy votes is concenrned
it may be true for ppp but what about PML N??? was there any symapathy??? i would say NO, they won on pure and impartial voting basis, it means there are people who still like them even after testing their ruling abilities in th past,,,,,,, what would u call it LUCK or People are simpleton to try them again????

whatever but i think Pakistan can b called a Democratic country coz
people are electing leader by their own wish.... so what if corrupt.

we must look ourselves first only then we can have answers of all our questions,

condemning MILITARY has always been used to disguise our lacks and flaws who are the military people to intervene politics??? they dont come they are tempted to come and impose martial laws,
A Military General is more powerfull than 16 million people why? only becoz majority of 16 million people is un-educated, un-aware of the facts and reality..

Regards,
DHK

Shaheed Z.A Bhutto.