Sunday, May 19, 2024
03:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Malik Jehangir is on a distinguished road
Default How To Bring a Change in Pakistan?

The people of Pakistan attached a lot of hope with the political dispensation that came into power after February 18. Unfortunately, the new elected forces are status quo oriented and so far we have seen no change in the lives of the common people.here is the comparison:
1.A military dictator (Musharaf) is paralleled by a civilian dictator(Zardari).Both are unelected, Both hate independent judiciary, both are either overtly or covertly opposing Sharif brothers, both vow to continue the war on terror on the dictations received from America, both believe in the maintanence of the corrupt Local Bodies System etc
2.Tariq Aziz is paralleled by Rehman Malik.Both are unelected notorious figures calling the shots.
3.Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani has replaced Shaukat Aziz. He is just a puppet without power and authority.
4.Like PML-Q, PPPP is intent upon validating the unconstitutional steps of Musharaf.

Dear readers! no change is in the offing....what remedies would you suggest for a positive change in Pakistan which may navigate the country out of the current mess?
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default revoultion can bring the change not the selection

Dear brother

The topic is really nice

here is my views

As u talked about the change so my brother change will never come with selection. Change will always come with revolution. so these political leader all ready shown their character almost twice

Its PPP or Muslim N, for all this we need to bring revolution.

I have suggest few step for healthy Economy. Go through it

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...stability.html

I hope economically it will help to under stand the problem of Economics and Political.

May Allah give them strength

also read about Respected Quaid –e- Azam what he thought how good leader he was
May allah bless Pakistan

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/n...chiya-hia.html

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 02:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faraz_1984 For This Useful Post:
Intenser (Wednesday, June 25, 2008)

zaman is on a distinguished road

Dear Brother

This is a contemporary issue.

I am surprised to see the attitude of PPP on the issue of country
Why these people are not sincere to the country

What I think what are our Major issues

1) Judicial Crises, Government must restore independent judiciary and let the judiciary to function in its own circle. This judiciary will keep check and balance on Government and will ensure good governance.
2) Government must start proper and urgent work on big dams because only dams can compensate shortage of energy. a single Dam can produce 5500 Mega watt of electricity and total shortage in Pakistan is 4500 Mega watt. While in comparison a nuclear power plant produces only fey hundreds of electricity and it takes 4 years at least.
3) Government must take seriously the water issue that India is making Dams on our waters and making Pakistan desert. Our economy is dependent upon agriculture so we must concentrate.
4) Government must get rid off President and appoint a new president with consultations of coalition parties.
5) Situation in FATA and Balochistan is grave. Any agreement with local people is destroyed by RAW and NATO forces and our Poodle leaders can’t even protest strongly but give excuses. Country sovereignty is at stake.
6) Government must do necessary measures to control inflation.
7) No Mud slinging on each other. Political Mess is confusing people and making them fool. These feudal people must understand that they should have sincere attitude to the pain of people. But these feudal people how can they feel the pain of load shedding by sitting in AC rooms/Cars
8) No Doubt Mian brothers are looking sincere to country and according to two American surveys Nawaz Sharref popularity has reached to 86 % while Zardari is 13 %
The Following User Says Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Wednesday, June 25, 2008)

Cant think straight will become famous soon enough

hi there.
nice to c someone thinkng in this way..umm i'd like to say something ummmm baiscally my project which I am currently working on..based on your query... we need to EDUCATE people..education involves around..basic ethical things, brainstorming,knowing basic rights,caring each other, patience, unfortunetaly we have become a crowd we are not any more a nation I just hate it when I see people shouting and yelling on each other in streets,when I go courts with my nana seeing corrupted people around you, its a mafia we cant satisfy one bloc we are not that efficent and sufficent to fullfill basic demands of people so they ABLE to think about something else. Pakistan is ruled by 22 families or a group of people, since Liaquat ali khan and Quaid's unfortunate death. we are losing our younger generation, when I look at young boys age btw 13-19 they just hung around with friends, drinking, cigg, there is no literary culture, it is the need of time to utilise our younger generation..

who are responsible?there parents, who dont even bother to check what their children doing,they dont even check their studies?why because they have to earn, earn n earn hard, every thing has gone materialistic and so the people. we are losing our younger generation we have to catch up to that Quaid's thought,I know it will take time alot of. Its hard to change or revolutionised Pakistan but it is not impossible.

we dont have any other political party.. it is unfortunate that we cant boycott elections,its the duty of a nation as a whole. we realy need to develop the real essence of Patriotism in our hearts setting aside our all differences.

coming to my POV i think if i got a chance I Will blast off all of them. ye log aisy nahi jaingy apni bakyat chor k be gaye to be bachain gay nai.. but Iam just waiting for a right time.seriously if I got a chance for the betterment of Pakistan in long term then I will do it. In short term we can only hope for a miracle.
Where your shadow reached before You.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cant think straight For This Useful Post:
Old Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Malik Jehangir is on a distinguished road
Default Bringing A Change

I think that the ruling elite which constitute a very tiny section of the population is struggling hard to preserve the status quo.this is necessarily industrial or landed elite. different political parties are formed by heavy weights only to get a share in the power distribution without having any principles/ideals/ and vision for the state.
We need to break up this structure in a very systematic manner without ensuing violence of any form.the problem is that our people are very much politically indifferent and passive. they have never demanded a share or at least a say in the national affairs.so we can't expect them to rise against this class........so suggest what could be the most peaceful procedure for doing away with this ELITE STRUCTURE?

Diploma Holder Khoso is on a distinguished road

EDUCATION ..... ONLY EDUCATION

ZARDARI IS LEADER THAT IS A SOLID PROOF THAT "WE" ARE UNEDUCATED
The Following User Says Thank You to Diploma Holder Khoso For This Useful Post:

Location: Dadu, Sindh, Pakistan... Now a days in Islamabad for MBA(ITM) from IIUI
Muhiudin is on a distinguished road
Default Nice talks ...but is it true that we are waiting for miricle??

Salam Guys..........
Tell me one thing do you belive that one single person can change the entire invireloment of the place where he is living?

i think so .......
look at your self wat you are doing in your daily to promote pakistan to promote our nation to help them or help our own self to come out from these problems
make some envirloment arrount you by which poeple can think possitive
we know how to shout how to talk how to make peoples fool all those guts which are nessesory to change people ...
so why we are not using them in a proper way? politions politions and politions seriosly guys politics is one of the expensive and more profitable business to be said because these all guys are not working for the pakistan they all are working for them selves ..........
they have sets so they very well know that this is our chance to eat so dont west golden day they are not thinking for the comming Genration wat abt pakistan its like a dish to eat for polition when they got chance...
any way i would like to say there will be no any mircle
do wat u can do for your contry
talk to peoples which are part of this curruption tell them wat they are doing??
nothing else ....