Monday, April 29, 2024
04:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 10, 2008

Afshan is on a distinguished road
Question A matter of concern

An Imam of the Masjid-e-Shohda, Lahore is preaching on fridays that we have been studying wrong about the early life of Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) as after His Grand Father's death he was looked after by His father's elder brother Zubair Abu Tahir not as we are told since childhood that he was looked after by His uncle Abu Talib. The Imam says that these changes were made only to distract muslims from the true information. As his Uncle Tahir was a pious man and hated idol worship, Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) were brought up in his custody not under his Uncle Abu Talib who didn't leave his religion till the End. I am really confused and i am not getting any authentic resource about what this Imam is saying. If anyone have any information do share...
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Afshan

I guess you must go to that Mr. Molana/Imam
Do talk to him face to face tell him show me from any reliable source

Like Quran
Hadees Books (Bukhari)

You must talk to him that Imam
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

The History of Islam (Vol. 1), page 95 :

However, Abdul-Muttalib had entrusted him to his son Abu Talib before his death, stressing the utmost care and protection for the boy. Despite having several other sons, Abu-Muttalib was wise enough to give him to the care of Abu Talib because he and Abdullah, the father of the boy, were born of the same mother.

From The Sealed Nectar (a famous book on Prophet's (S.A.W.S.) biography) page 75:

When Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was eight years, two months and ten days old, his grandfather ‘Abdul-Muttalib passed away in Makkah. The charge of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) was now passed on to his uncle Abu Talib, who was the brother of the Prophet (Peace be upon him)’s father.

Abu Talib took the charge of his nephew in the best way. He put him with his children and preferred him to them. He singled the boy out with great respect and high esteem. Abu Talib remained for forty years cherishing his nephew and extending all possible protection and support to him. His relations with the others were determined in the light of the treatment they showed to the Prophet (Peace be upon him).

What we have been learning since our childhood is not false. A huge number of books have been written on Prophet (S.A.W.S) by various scholars. Not all of them can be wrong.

Quote:
I am really confused and i am not getting any authentic resource about what this Imam is saying.
Dear how you'll get when it's not true? So don't waste your time in searching for it and believe in what you have been thought and the truth. Instead, ask the Imam that on what basis is he saying that.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 11:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, July 10, 2008)
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Respected Royal

@
Respected Royal

I guess he must ask from that Imam because how is saying this when you yours self telling us that thousands of book has been written on the our loving Prophet (P.B.U.H)

So how is that Imam giving wrong ideas about Prophet (PBUH) and in Juma Pray at least 1000 people would be there I guess he must ask and he must dare to ask because its not a joke that Imam is giving wrong idea to people

Many other people will have same question???

As we are not so close to our religious books many of them would be believe on that Imam

For example
Suicide bombing ??

Why we are doing this when we know this is suicide + many innocent people also kill
Even than how many suicide bombs

Same the way Molana and Imam like this must ask on what basis they telling us this

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 12:18 PM.
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

You know what..........few years back when we were in Pakistan my brother and my dad went for Juma and the Imam there was talking sth about Mc Donalds instead of giving khutba. Sorry to say, but few of the Imam's in Pakistan dont even have the basic knowledge. You agree with me or not, but that's what I feel. And I request you not to get off to the topic. If you want to discuss Imams in Pakistan then start a new thread!!!

This Sealed Nectar was written by Shaikh Safiur-Rahman Mubarakpuri in 1976 for The First Islamic Conference on Seerah (biography of the Prophet S.A.W.S.) held in Pakistan. Out of one hundred and seventy-one manuscripts, he won the first grand prize for this book.
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess Royal For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, July 10, 2008)
Old Friday, July 11, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

My request to every true hearted muslim is not to pay attention to these type of devious persons, who actually are devils in disguise of pious. You have the Quran, volumes of Ahadiths, Shariah, and above all, the character and personality of Rehmatul il Aalamin Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W), which is endorsed even by non-muslims. Take guidance from sources of knowledge if you want to, otherwise just respect the best example of personality in the entire Universe and follow his direction for success in this world and hereafter.
Old Sunday, August 03, 2008

Afshan is on a distinguished road

The Imam of Masjid-e-shohda, lhr is quoting a book named "Ansab-ul-ashraaf" which is in arabic. and he still holds that Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) wasn't looked after by his uncle Abu talib but by his uncle Zubair. As Abu talib sticked to the religion of his fore fathers whereas His uncle zubair was a pious man. The Imam also told that Abu talib's own children were brought up by his other siblings as he was a poor man then how can he take care of Prophet (P.B.U.H.).
If any references can be quoted do tell me.