Monday, May 06, 2024
08:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 12, 2008

mayna khan is on a distinguished road

I admit that i was a so_called Muslim untill i was in Pakistan,but after spending a coupal of years in UK(London) I was Born again,as a new muslim,a muslim by choice not by default,with ever stronger faith. But when i came back to pakistan,it is so intresting that many people,even my friends,labal meas a "Modren Moulvien",and you know it is becous that i bring religion into my life. "it is better to become humans than angels but it requires much labour" THen most of my friends said that thay offer their Prayers.But the purpus of our being is not only saying prayers or holding to the five pillars of islam,it is much more than that.Yes these pillars are holding the whole building but there is a lot more within and up these pillars.these pillars only provide the starting step,the foundation and the true Islam is in practicing it in its true spirit.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Mayna Khan
Quote:
we admit that we are Muslims by default (becous we were born in a Muslim family) like 90% of the population but did Not know who the Muslims were?

What made me stunned was this point. I believe everybody knows who Muslims were and are, How they were made and Who made them through what source.
Quote:
What were thay supposed to do?
All know this too that they were supposed to Believe in One God, His Holy Book, His Prophets, Angels, The Doomsday and to follow His instructions as described in Holy Quran and Sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
Quote:
Why were thay declared a superior Nation?
Because they are followers of the Only True Religion.
Quote:
Why did Muslims become what thay became?
Pardon?
Quote:
Why have we lost our Superiority over others?
They haven’t lost superiority over others. They will remain superior as long as they are Muslims. They have only brought disgrace to themselves by succumbing to the infidels.
Quote:
I used to say my Prayers but never knew,Why
Allah (SWT) has told us in the Qur’aan that He created us for the sole purpose of ‘ibaadah:

“And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except li-ya’budoon [for ‘ibaadah].” (Adh-Dhaariyaat, 51:56)

It was ur parents duty to teach and preach you since ur very childhood and then in ur adulthood it was ur duty to acquire knowledge about Islam.
Quote:
Like the majority, I also never took Pride in being a Muslim.
Its your fault if you never did so but cant really claim that majority do not take pride in being a Muslim. You have got the replies of some members and they shared what they know about religion and they have knowledge just because they are proud to be a Muslim.
Quote:
In my childhood i could not make any Muslim role models.there was a big contradiction between what was there in a Holy Quran and what i saw in my daily life.
Did you yourself tried to follow the instructions? Look within yourself before blaming others.
Quote:
Like majority of Muslims i also used to get impressed by Europeans,their truth,cleanliness,manners,etiquettes,politeness,ho nesty,ablities,efficiency,working habits,their lifestyle,their courtesy,respect for other rights,their respect for senior citizens and disabled,their patience,orderliness,smiles,discipline,and what not.
These are the characteristics told by Allah Almighty in the Quran and in Bible as well. Difference is that they are following them and we are not.

Quote:
when we grew up and went to the college,we were taught books written by American and European authers that Reinforced the childhood myth that they were better educated and Knowledgeable and so we read their books.
Very well answered by Surmout
Quote:
i looked around many times but could not find any person to make a role model.
Do you need to look around? Aint Holy Prophet (SAW) enough? What about Khulafa e Rashideen, Sahaba Karam, Auliya Karam?

@ Redrose

Quote:
There is no need to be so stunned……………We must admit that this is the dilemma of whole new generation of Muslims in every country (Including where Muslims are not in majority).
Disagree with the term “whole new generation”.
Quote:
Yes our elders have been totally failed in teaching us what Muslims were and why they were superior?
The best way to escape is to blame others and our elders for everything. Truth is that the some of us are too stubborn to learn anything from them considering them conservative and by saying “aap ko to kuch pata hi nahin hai”.

Quote:
“Even in Masajids our Ulemas (mostly so called molvis) have been failed to present true picture of Islam. I have visited and attended many religious speeches but didn’t found even a single alim who can tell how to balance Deen and Dunya.”
I will not say anything about Ulamas but the Khateebs and Maulanas of our age have lost the true spirit.
Quote:
If someone is concerned over this statement then tell me if Salat protects you from wrong doings and absurd things then go on streets and see what the situation really is.
I believe it protects and I m safe from many evil things since I remain in ablution the whole day and whenever something bad happens intentionally or unintentionally, my conscience keeps on rebuking me unless I invoke Divine forgiveness and recite Astagfaar. The situation of streets cannot be changed by my prayers alone.

Quote:
Prayer is the medium of communication with Allah. Tell me how many of us have talked to Allah through this medium?
I do. I talk to Him and I receive His answers in my Dreams.
Quote:
Proud Muslims………….. Do we know what makes a Muslim proud?
Islam makes me proud. My Prophet makes me proud.

Quote:
How many non Muslims accept Islam by seeing acts of musalman?
So many.
Quote:
Statistics tells us that entire Muslim world is blessed with plenty of natural resources, unparalleled talent but we are no where in world.
Allah says in Holy Quran:

Do they not look at the sky above them? How We have built it and adorned it, and there are no rifts therein? And the earth -- We have spread it out, and set there on mountains standing firm, and caused it to bring forth plants of beauteous kinds (in pairs). And We send down from the sky blessed water whereby We give growth unto gardens and the grain of crops. And tall palm-trees, with shoots of fruit-stalks, piled one over another. (Surah Qaf, 6-7, 9-10).

Allah Almighty (is) mentioning:

"Wa sakhara lakum ma fi-s samawati wa ma fi-l ard jami'ana"

"O! mankind, o My servants! I am giving to you an authority for using (it for) what you are in need."

As the above verses imply, the Qur'an always urges people to think, to reason and to explore everything in the world in which they live. Allah created this universe to be explored. How much we did? Just like every question has some marks in exams, likewise every instructions prescribed in Holy Quran has some marks; for Salah, for Zakat, for every good deed, for exploration, for acquiring education, for Rizq e Halal, for our duties towards parents, towards neighbours, towards strangers, towards poors and there is negative marking also. Out of 100 how many marks are we getting daily?

Mostly our focus is on Prayers. Say them five times a day and u r done. No my dear countrymen. No doubt the first question will be about Salah but It is not everything. We are ordered and bound to do so many things which we have neglected, or we are not interested in or we are ignorant of. Read Quran with translation and tafseer, read good religious books available in the market, seek for knowledge, try to grab something real. We all try to get good education but never craved for knowledge and lack of knowledge is the major cause of our downfall.

@ Mayna Khan

Quote:
So the image i had about Muslims was based on what i saw.
More than Holy Quran, you believed in what you saw.. Who is responsible?

Last edited by Last Island; Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 07:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Last Island For This Useful Post:
mayna khan (Sunday, July 13, 2008)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Mayna

About ur post no. 21, dear you should have written that in ur very first post. Had it been there, there would not have so much misunderstanding and criticism.

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

@ mayna khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayna khan
[size=3]@ Surmount

ALHUMDULLILALLAH,i am a Muslim and as god as you want to prove yourself.
Dear I am not trying to prove that I am a good Muslim, but I am trying that All of The Muslims are good basically. If some (or more) are bad and call themselves that they are true Muslims, you can't say on their behalf that all of the Muslims are bad ones. And you quoted youself that your don't know why do you say(or offer) prayers.

Quote:
....I used to say my Prayers but never knew,Why[size=3]

and then

Quote:
I also never took Pride in being a Muslim.
The link to your sayings is
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...lims-also.html

Quote:
U reaiiy prove that you are a pure Pakistani,by showing your Aggresion.
Dear mayna Khan, did we talking about Pakistan or Muslims? Well....Yes I am and I proud to be a Pakistani. I am not aggressive nor showing any sort of aggression. Let suppose if I was showing, you can't assume that all of the Pakistanis are aggressive ones. Same is the case with the topic that you say all of the Muslims are fake by acts and sayings. Again I want to quote that don't take those hypocrites as role model of Muslims who are so called. Consider Prophet's personality (SAW), and/or his (SAW) companions, analyze them and then say that are the Muslims having paradoxical personality???

Quote:
But sorry to say,you never follow my questions,and start taunting me.I dont mind that.Ucan call me anything,u want,as long as u get the message.
I didn't taunt you even once, but I always try to say that talk about your feelings, rather than saying that how Muslim feel. That is why I said in my first posting taht Use I instead of WE. It wasn't having any single sort of ironical elements.

Quote:
You said you are a proud Muslim,even you never know,Anger is prohibited in Islam.
I didn't showed any anger, agression, antipathy, hymn of hate etc.

Quote:
And without knowing anything about me,you just Challeng my religion.
ok. I thought it is ISLAM but your saying is confusing me. And I didn't onslaught nor showed any feelings of hatred.

Quote:
I aske these questions to discus,not to criticsis on me. 2nd thing i requested to every girl and Guy,pls be patient.This discussion is not about a singal person,not about me,and not about you,this is about our whole socity.
Dear mayna Khan, no one is criticizing not even trying to. But just replying to your questions.

Quote:
[size=4]last year i watch a program on our local TV..................May be you know the ans But majority of our new generation is unignorant.In this situation how can u say that "who the Muslims were?
Although that is another issue that some of the young generation ain't getting the knowledge about ISLAM, far from our topic but i would like to answer.
I want to tell you that I know personally such families who used to make their every single child Hafiz-e-Quran, and even their Parents are also Hafiz-e-Quran. But I can't say that every Muslim is making their children Haffazz, same is the fact that we can't say every Muslim of current era is ignorant.

Quote:
"Virtue is not in this that ye turn your faces toward the east and west....."(2:177) This ayah says that virtu is not only in saying our Prayers.No,this is the part of the message by itself.unfortunately,even most of the people who recite the Holy Quran daily do not Understand its meaning and thay rely on the interpretationsof those who they think know it better.
Please quote the complete Ayat-e-Kareema along with reference to the context and clarify that what is Virtue through your point of view but keeping in mind the aspects of Quran?

Quote:
Mind Scientists have discovered that we become what we see,do say,visualize and hear.So we need to be choosy about what we see,watch,listion,do or say.What do u think a person would become,if he/she watched violent,dishonesty,corruption?????? So the image i had about Muslims was also based on what i saw.
It means that if you had read Quran by Translation, Hadith, and heard the Qualities of Prophet (SAW) and his (SAW) Companions(RA) and Relatives (RA) then you never made bad Image of Muslims.

[quote]
Quote:
sorry there is some text missing in my post .its my falt.in this situation "how can we say that we know who the muslims were"
Its very simple Dear, by studying the History of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and His (SAW) Companions (RA).

Quote:
And so sorry Mr.Surmount.Acctualy that was just becous of your 1st post.sorry again.
Its ok Dear I am again and again saying that neither I was aggressive, nor I am angry. You have got freedom to write the way you feel.

Quote:
[size=4]I admit that i was a so_called Muslim untill i was in Pakistan,but after spending a coupal of years in UK(London) I was Born again,as a new muslim,a muslim by choice not by default,with ever stronger faith.
Sorry to say, even than you are having such ideas that you don't know why do you offer prayer this 'n' that

Quote:
But when i came back to pakistan,it is so intresting that many people,even my friends,labal meas a "Modren Moulvien",and you know it is becous that i bring religion into my life.
It won't be cause you bring religion into your life but because you, sorry to say didn't bring religion into your life completely. I think when you would surely be a true Muslim, ALLAH would also help and would defend you from such people who taunt you.

Quote:
"it is better to become humans than angels but it requires much labour"
When ALLAH has made us human, act like human and praise to Him, There is no need to be as good as angels are but just Praise him. He, Who is the Greatest and Master of all and everything.

Quote:
THen most of my friends said that thay offer their Prayers.But the purpus of our being is not only saying prayers or holding to the five pillars of islam,it is much more than that.Yes these pillars are holding the whole building but there is a lot more within and up these pillars.these pillars only provide the starting step,the foundation and the true Islam is in practicing it in its true spirit.
Dear as Quoted by Last Island, don't assume by yourself nor pay attention to your friend's sayings that what was the purpose of our creation and why ALLAH created and sent us to Earth but pay attention to Quran that HE created us for praising to Him. Plus you can do as much good deeds as you can, but if you don't Praise to Him, everything is useless. And the very best way to Praise Him is to Say/Offer Prayer (Namaz) as we would be questioned on the Day of Judgment, first of all about Namaz.

Last edited by Last Island; Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 09:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
mayna khan (Sunday, July 13, 2008)

REDROSE is on a distinguished road

Many thanks to Last Island for explaining thinngs. What I want to say is that environment plays vital role in personal development and i will discuss this topic InshaAllah when I will have full knowledge of islam.

Thank you once again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REDROSE For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 12, 2008), Last Island (Saturday, July 12, 2008)
Old Sunday, July 13, 2008

mayna khan is on a distinguished road
Question

Respected Surmount and Last Island, i already say thanks,but once again i want to say thanx both of u and all the members.I dont know from where i should start, becous there are many questions in my mind.i think you will understand my feelings,when you will go through my situation. my question was why Muslims were declared a superior nation?? Means i know thay were superior.my ques doest mean that im against this realty. 2nd why we have lost our Superiority??? according to Last Island,we are still superior,if we are then pls ans my few ques.

Why do we need non-Muslims to teach us human rights?The detailed guidelines provided by the Holy Quran on human rights including Rights and obligations of children,women,parents,poor,elders,etc.are the best guidelines available today. why do we need United nations to teach us about the environment? Dont we know the Islamic teachings about environment, custodianship concept and plantation? Why do we need Americans and Europeans to tell us what sort of a political system we should have in our country? Dont we know how the earlier Islamic states were run? DOo we know what those guidelines are? Why we need non-Muslims to teach us good Governance? Do we lake examples, teaching and experiences in the Holy Quran and the Muslim welfare states? There are many other Questions.

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, July 14, 2008 at 01:22 AM.

Quote:
my question was why Muslims were declared a superior nation??
Allah states that the Ummah of Muhammad is the best nation ever,

كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ

(You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind) 3:110

The meaning of the Ayah is that the Ummah of Muhammad is the most righteous and beneficial nation for mankind. Hence Allah's description of them

تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ

(you enjoin Al-Ma`ruf and forbid Al-Munkar and believe in Allah) 3:110

Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, and Al-Hakim recorded that Hakim bin Mu`awiyah bin Haydah narrated that his father said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«أَنْتُمْ تُوَفُّون سَبْعِينَ أُمَّةً، أَنْتُمْ خَيْرُهَا، وَأَنْتُمْ أَكْرَمُ عَلَى اللهِ عَزَّ وَجَل»

(You are the final of seventy nations, you are the best and most honored among them to Allah.)

This is a well-known Hadith about which At-Tirmidhi said, "Hasan'', and which is also narrated from Mu`adh bin Jabal and Abu Sa`id. The Ummah of Muhammad achieved this virtue because of its Prophet, Muhammad, peace be upon him, the most regarded of Allah's creation and the most honored Messenger with Allah.

The Muslim Ummah is the best Ummah raised from mankind throughout the ages. It is the inheritor of Allah's religion and the inviter to it up till the end of this world. The Muslims were the last Ummah raised by Allah, yet they will be the foremost on the Day of Judgement.

Abu Hurairah reported the Prophet(Peace be on Him) as saying: "We are the last and would be the first on the Day of Resurrection." Muslim Vol.II, p.405. Since the Prophet (Peace be on Him) is the last of the Prophets, his Ummah is the nation which has received the last of Allah's scriptures. On the Day of Judjment the Prophet (Peace be on Him) would occupy the highest rank and his Ummah will be superior to the other umum (nations).

There is no other way to tell you clearly why we are superior. We are a superior nation and we will remain superior till the end of Times.

Artemis (Sunday, July 13, 2008), Princess Royal (Sunday, July 13, 2008)

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

@ mayna khan

Quote:
Who the Muslims were?
Who the Muslims were……???!!! Isn’t there any Muslim, anymore?

Quote:
What were they supposed to do?
They were and they are; supposed to Worship Allah alone, to ask for good deeds and to forbid from the forbidden acts. Allah Almighty has created ‘man’ to worship Him.

Quote:
Why were they declared a superior Nation?
Because they followed the path prescribed by Allah Almighty and led their lives in the light of Islamic code of conduct.

Quote:
Why did Muslims become what they became?
I’d just quote a stanza of Dr. Allama Iqbal:
Wo moo’az’az thay zamane mai muslaman ho kar
Aur tum kho’waar ho Tariq-e-qyran ho kar

Quote:
Why have we lost our Superiority over others?
The Muslims have lost their superiority because they’ve left the path of Allah Almighty and the path of Islam. They get inspired by the west and their civilization; without going to the depth and realizing that those etiquettes, manners and politeness is nothing but a teaching of Islam.

Quote:
I used to say my Prayers but never knew, why.
A prayer is to show our obedience to the orders of Allah and an acceptance of the fact that we submit to HIM and also to strengthen the “creation’s” relationship with the “Creator”.

Quote:
Like the majority, I also never took Pride in being a Muslim.
Kindly exclude me from this ‘so-called majority’…… I shall be grateful!!!
I’m thankful to Allah Almighty Who has made me a Muslim.

The Beautiful Word is ALLAH. The Sweetest Name is MOHAMMAD. The Most Beautiful Message is AZAAN. Best Exercise is NAMAZ. The World Perfect Book is The HOLY QURAN. And we’re lucky because we’re Muslims! Sad-Shukar-Ya-Ar-Hamur-Ra-Hee’meen!!!

Quote:
In my childhood i could not make any Muslim role models. There was a big contradiction between what was there in a Holy Quran and what i saw in my daily life.
Did you ever try to study the life of our Holy Prophet SAW? Is there even a single contradiction in, what is written in the Holy Quran and what was practiced by our Holy Prophet SAW? At least, I don’t find.

Allah Almighty says in the Holy Quran:
“Tumharay liay tumharay Nabi SAW mai behtar’een namoona hai.”

Quote:
When we grew up and went to the college, we were taught books written by American and European authors that Reinforced the childhood myth that they were better educated and Knowledgeable and so we read their books.
As a matter of fact, the westerns use the books of Muslims scholars of the early ages of Islam; for higher researches in the fields of science, trigonometry, astrology etc etc at their universities. The wrist watches, the measurement of time, the radius of the earth, the circumference of the earth, the law of gravitation etc etc put forward by the European scientists also make use of the principles laid down by the Muslim scholars. The western world uses the knowledge encompassed by the Holy Quran for very high level researches. Now……… who is/was better in terms of knowledge??? Is there any room left for comparison???

Quote:
So the image i had about Muslims was also based on what i saw.
There are two things… One can be seen and the other that can’t be seen. What can be seen is temporary and what can’t be seen is eternal.
Those who easily get inspired by the attributes of the west don’t spare a few moments to read about the lives of the Sahaba-e-Karaam, Auli-aa-Allah, the great Sufis of Islam and other successful Muslims.

Allah Almighty Says in the Holy Quran:

“Tum un tam’aam umatoon mai se behtar’een umat ho jo logon par (duniya mai) zahir ho’een. Naiki ka humkam daitay ho, bura’ee se roktay ho aur Allah par emaan rakhtay ho.” --- Sura-e-Maa’aida

Moreover, we’re the “umatti” of Hazrat Mohammad SAW, the beloved Prophet of the Creator for whom He created the whole unlimited universe. Isn’t it a matter of pride for us???

Who says that we’re the worst nation when Allah Almighty has declared as the best nation? He knows what we don’t know. There must be some wisdom of Allah Almighty behind His saying and His sayings would stand true till the dooms day.

Hopefully your questions are answered... & Sorry in advance, if I've been harsh somewhere.
mayna khan (Monday, July 14, 2008)
Old Monday, July 14, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
my question was why Muslims were declared a superior nation??

You can't have a better answer than given by Last Island

Quote:
2nd why we have lost our Superiority??? according to Last Island,we are still superior,if we are then pls ans my few ques

Yes We are still superior, all we need to do is to feel it that we are Muslims and we are superior. If any of Muslims don't feel one's ownself superior, s/he should study the History and would surely get that we were superior and we.

Let me quote a proverb

If one feels oneself inferior, one is inferior and people would also prove that.

Quote:
Why do we need non-Muslims to teach us human rights?The detailed guidelines provided by the Holy Quran on human rights including Rights and obligations of children,women,parents,poor,elders,etc.are the best guidelines available today. Do we lake examples, teaching and experiences in the Holy Quran and the Muslim welfare states
MS, your have been answered already a couple of times that we have been given a Perfect Book by ALLAH, which have every single query to our problems. If one is not having a vision, or even common sense would not be able to find out such things. That is the specific reason that some of
so called Muslims used to hire Western educated teachers who used to have a base of Muslim scholar's Knowledge and research work of Quran. So its the fault of such parents that they don't know the fact.

Quote:
why do we need United nations to teach us about the environment? Dont we know the Islamic teachings about environment, custodianship concept and plantation?

Because they have studied and understood Quran for research purpose. Who would understand it, won;t need ask from them anymore. They used to give back our OWN KNOWLEDGE.

Quote:
Why do we need Americans and Europeans to tell us what sort of a political system we should have in our country? Dont we know how the earlier Islamic states were run? DOo we know what those guidelines are? Why we need non-Muslims to teach us good Governance?

They have implied the constitutions of Muslims, that is why they are succeeded and used to give help.

Quote:
There are many other Questions.
Those ones are welcome as well.

Last edited by Surmount; Monday, July 14, 2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: .
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
mayna khan (Monday, July 14, 2008)
Old Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Banned

treatindeed is an unknown quantity at this point

@Mayna
U c a soft soul like Last Island reassured u again of this Forum's abysmal liberal depths in terms of patience and freedom of opinion.

Sensitivity is but beauty and when the world turns harsh to sensitivity,it does spoil beauty within n without..Thank ur angels buddy that throughout all this post n lined threads,u are still gently cushioned against ur own innocent mumblings in a world already beyond moon and on the cross of clash of civilizations...I but appreciate all those who proved to be beautifully moderate to this Mayna's at times so rash religious remarks.....K BUSS!!

Last Island,u did make a mark by ur balanced reason..commendable..kp it up.

This forum is indeed now reflecting our ideology as well.m real happy to see so...for few months bakk there wd have come some religio-con n snubbed poor Mayna for his/her innocent pleas....n matter upto Lord Stuff...i mean examplery patience exhibited by all on this particual thread has no doubt make me re-think that WE R INDEED ISLAMIC DEMOCRATS...KEEP IT GUYS,PLEASE FOR THESE ARE THE MANNERS A MUSLIM'S SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD MEANT FOR.

Regards