Wednesday, May 15, 2024
04:27 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 25, 2008
Khadim-e-Fareed
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

@S M Khan

Brother almost everyone in Pakistan seems to preaching about Jihad, but are we prepared for it?? I mean we are a developing Nation (some may even say that we'r not even a nation yet).Our debt is in Billions.We lack behind in education,science and tecnology in short in every sphere of human activity.
Jihad is not limited to armed struggle it also encompasses Jihad bin nafs, jihad bil maal.First we should devote our selves to gain modern education and earn our country a respectable place in the world.If Pakistan is strong so will be the muslims living in it.Armed conflict is not the answer to our woe's. The reality is that the muslim countries themselves are not sincere in helping their brethren.Even if one country in the middle east wants to help Pakistan it can wipe out all our debts in one stroke and further help other muslim countries in attaining modern eductaion and development.Therefore i think muslims should first develop themselves so that they can compete western countries.This war cannot be won by AK-47's and suicide bombings which in most instances kill innocent muslims.

regards
Old Friday, July 25, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

@ Khan
yes brother you are right that jihad is compulsory for every muslim in this era but there is another thing which we forget due to our emotions.
do you know about " Sulah e Hudaibia" and " Meesaaq e Madina"
those were commited only beause of the unsufficient power of Muslims.
if you think about it, you will come to know there was an excellent strategy in it.
Muslime kept away themselve from wars and durnig the period of these agreements they obatined power and prepared themselve for wars.
i think same we should do in this era.
first we should obtain power and make ourself powerful and then we should go for jihad.
moreover, citizens of a muslim state cant start jihad without the permission of their state. they cant start jihad untill the head of state calls them for jihad.
as far as Bait Ullah Mehsood is concernd that is 100% drama of US and its allies.
may Allah keep safe our country.
Old Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobia Samreen
@ Khan
yes brother you are right that jihad is compulsory for every muslim in this era but there is another thing which we forget due to our emotions.
do you know about " Sulah e Hudaibia" and " Meesaaq e Madina"
those were commited only beause of the unsufficient power of Muslims.
if you think about it, you will come to know there was an excellent strategy in it.
Muslime kept away themselve from wars and durnig the period of these agreements they obatined power and prepared themselve for wars.
i think same we should do in this era.
first we should obtain power and make ourself powerful and then we should go for jihad.
moreover, citizens of a muslim state cant start jihad without the permission of their state. they cant start jihad untill the head of state calls them for jihad.
as far as Bait Ullah Mehsood is concernd that is 100% drama of US and its allies.
may Allah keep safe our country.
Asslamulaikum,

We can call both of those IMPACTS as Seized fire chartered, I do agree to

you that it must be here, Mujahideen are doing and following it but Govt is

not sincere because of her compulsion from America and it's allies.

As you have said that jihad can't have a prelude untill and unless the head of

the state orders, so look here who will order Brave General or some one else,

they are a part of the so called war on terror, don't be in fool's paradise, it is

crystal clear that Jihad has now become obligatory nothing remains.

We have two kinds of jihad, 1) FARD-KIFAYA 2) FARD-AYN.

When the non-muslims reside in their own territories then jihad is Fard-kifaya

and when they attack any muslim territory then it becomes individual

obligation, i mean Fard-Ayn.

The word jihad is more general than the word qitaal (fighting). Jihaad may be

with the tongue (by speaking out), or with weapons (which is qitaal or

fighting) or with money. Each of these categories includes numerous

subcategories.

Jihad with the tongue includes jihad against the kaafirs, as well as jihad

against the hypocrites, jihad against the people of bid’ah (innovation), and

jihad against the people of misguidance and whims and desires.

Qitaal may only be done with weapons; it includes fighting the kaafirs,

fighting the wrongdoers and fighting the Khawaarij.

The greatest kind of fighting is fighting those who disbelieve, for Allaah has

commanded us to fight them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (

3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger

(Muhammad), (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e.

Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they

pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”

[al-Tawbah 9:29]

“O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and

let them find harshness in you”

[al-Tawbah 9:123]

Jihaad against the kuffaar with weapons is of two types: jihad talab

(offensive jihad) and jihad daf’ (defensive jihad).

Jihad talab means attacking the kuffaar in their own lands until they become

Muslim or pay the jizyah with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been

commanded to fight the people until they bear witness that there is no god

but Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and establish

regular prayer, and pay zakaah. If they do that, then they have protected

their blood and their wealth from me, except in cases decreed by Islamic law,

and their reckoning with be with Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 25; Muslim, 20.

The purpose of this kind of jihad is not to fight the kuffaar and take their

wealth, rather jihad is prescribed for a great purpose which is discussed in

question no. 34637.

The second type is jihad al-daf’ (defensive jihad). If the enemy attacks a

Muslim country or fights a Muslim country, then jihad is obligatory in that

case. If the people of that country are able to undertake this obligation, then

all well and good, and the others should support them, both financially and

spiritually (by making du’aa’ for them). If the people in that country are not

able to undertake this obligation by themselves, then those who are nearby

must support them, each according to his ability, whether by giving money,

speaking out, or going and fighting.

To be continued..................

Regards.

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road
Default @ respected Naqeebullah khan

Quote:
We can call both of those IMPACTS as Seized fire chartered, I do agree to

you that it must be here, Mujahideen are doing and following it but Govt is

not sincere because of her compulsion from America and it's allies.

As you have said that jihad can't have a prelude untill and unless the head of

the state orders, so look here who will order Brave General or some one else,

they are a part of the so called war on terror, don't be in fool's paradise, it is

crystal clear that Jihad has now become obligatory nothing remains.

i was just talking about force and our economical conditions.
yes we should do jihad but this is reality that a common man can't do jihad alone. it demands the involvement of governments.
and we lack it.
Muslim rulers of each and every Muslim country are corrupt and have no intersest in jihad even about the miserable conditions of Afghani, Palestinian, Iraqi and other victim Muslims....
so then how a common man can go for jihad without modern weapons and war technology.

and i appreciate your knwledge of Quran and Islam.
you really shared a valueable information about the types of jihad.
lot of things about jihad, i didn't know before that.

regards

Zobia.

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well ..Guys .I read all post and thanks god no one supported him or his shariah or jihad.First of all leave baitullah .Think he is no one though he belongs to mehsud tribe but think of him nothing .Just tell me can u stop such baitullah mehsud in future. No , because we are not clearify in our ideology ,whether its social ,tribal culutre or islamic one. If one mullah begins a jihad all mullah stand against him and he leaves him speechless. See what happend in lal masjid issue ,leave it yaar .We do not know whether its an operation agaisnt a certain tribe,certain group ,certian ideolgoy or pushtoons or its for the nationhood or whether its happening because establishment want it to be happen for grabing more money . Akhir main aik joke peshi khidmat hai . Aik indian nai kaha kai humarai pass laloo parsaad yadav jaisai speaker hai joo kisi koo bhi bhila pusla suktain hai too paksitnai nai kaha kai agara tumhari cognress kai khosat bhudai bhi agar humarai aik pathan koo chaar din tuk lecture dai too akhir main woh kurai gaa upni hii.Too bhai baat itni hi hai . Pathan main puthaka ,means bomb or bomb koo tum bomb sai kiya daraoo gai yaar .. Ajj woh sahi ,kul koi aur sahii ,yeh mehsud jaisai jani too atai jatai hai ,let us see wherher this drama goes.