Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Arrow Anticipate the future of Zardari, Nawaz and Pakistan!

Asslamualaikum,
I hope all are fine.
Prior to the Election compaign the two parties (PML (N) and ( PPPP) , the leaders of whose were exiled by the previous Govt, thought how to get the highest margin and to clean sweap the other parties. PPPP said that they would bring the democracy in country and will follow the slogan of their party that is " ROOTI , KAPRA AND MAKKAN". And few days before the election their leader Benazir Bhutto was martyred and all the people casted their votes just because of the martyrdom of Benazir.
Nawaz after coming to pakistan, thought alot and then stated, "I would restore the deposed judges and bring Democracy and will reduce the prices of ration".
After election these parties cam out with flying colors and won the election.
All the people were prosraiting before Allah and were hoping to have bright future, but,unfortunately they are completely failed. How?
They gave 30 days to masses for the restoration of deposed judges, but now the, after deadlock the negotiation has failed!!!!!!!!!
Negotiation with the Taliban of tribal areas to bring peace also failed!!!!!
Isn't it for the sake of Musharraf? Isn't it the way of following the policy of America? Why is not restoring the judges? He said that i have to control the prices, in the reign of musharraf the price of flour was 1500 now 2800? control!!
I request all of you plz put some light regarding the decree of Zardari and Nawaz? The future of both of them!
To be continued.............
regards...
The Following User Says Thank You to Silent Spectator For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Sunday, August 10, 2008)
Old Friday, May 02, 2008

Diploma Holder Khoso is on a distinguished road

salams,

U are right, but u know why those personalities come to power? who brings them up to govern us? it is "people" my friend..!!!!, Aristotle (i think) once said "Democracy means goverment according to the level of the people"
it means if people are litterate govt will be litterate, wise people wise govt......
So, as far as our people are illeterate, they will be ruled on by illetrate stratum......

if our leaders are corrupt it clearly means we, the people, have also corruption somewhere.
Thanx
The Following User Says Thank You to Diploma Holder Khoso For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Sunday, August 10, 2008)
Old Sunday, May 04, 2008
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamualaikum,
My brother, it is as clear as crystal that Many of our leaders have corrupt background. But now i think they have landed on right airport.Like Nawaz has decided that they will restore the deposed judges on the 12th of may.
So we are again in frenzied condition and are waiting for this date as well.
I can assert that the future of Nawaz and zardari depend just on the restoration of judges in present circumstances.
Thanks for ur reply.
regards.
Old Thursday, May 08, 2008

Asslamualaikum,
After 18th of February, when the two parties got the high mendat from the masses, we were hopefull to get some fruit in the shape of peace, ration, restoration of judges, our foreign policy.
First date was the 30 of April, then 12th of May in Dubai, now in London.
I can say that if Nawaz remains straightforward he will be the civilian hero of future. Let's pray that the restore judges may be restored as soon as possible.
Regards.
Old Friday, May 09, 2008
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about
Default Wait-and-see

Hold on guys!
Evrything is not going to settle in a blink.We need to show patience in order to get the issues resolved.We have reached this critical juncture after strenous efforts and our haste may spoil all the pragmatic measures taken by the pundits of democracy.After all Nawaz and Zardari are not going to hide in a week or so. All that they are cogitating, is in our mutual interest. Offcourse there are many reservations of both parties which demand time and also there is american factor (we cannot neglect America whose aid at this moment is soccour for our ailing economy and our 25% exports are destined to United States). 58(2)b is also swaying on the head of the nascent coalition.
As for as soaring prices of daily commodities are concerned, this government should not be blamed for that. Due to fudging figures and policies of previous regime,country succumbed the foreign pressure of price-hike and buckled to its knees.
This government seems somewhat sincere and it really want to do for common welfare.Atleast we should give them some time to let them take out the best.Pakistan has been experimented time and again to evolve the good governance.Aik aur experiment hi sahi!
Old Sunday, May 11, 2008

Asslamualaikum,
I don't believe in this Deadline of 12th of may. Zardari is not going on the right track, he is scared of Iftikhar because he may declare after his restoration that the ordinance was unconstitutional. Apart he will call the Parvez musharaff a Criminal who was having the office of General and became the president.
Now let's wait for 12 more hours, what happens?
Regards
Old Tuesday, May 13, 2008

queenjuliana13 is on a distinguished road
well some one said in this discussion that democracy meanst govt according to the leval of people,Aristotle n narrating brother of mine is absolutely right,
because in our country due to illeteracy n liking personality policy by people will absolutely bring the same out put ,which we r having in present situation.Actually Mr Nawaz is also living in crystal house ,definately if he throws stone on other ,he will be also injured
Now here i dont want to adopt philosphical language ,but just say in simple words that in Nawaz Sharif reign judiciary was badly attacked,he by him self is a production of Marshallah ,now if he talks abt independance of judiciary ,statement quite seems that he want to just polish his politics.
As far as Mr Zardari concerns then he has become also very much good politition after assissination of Bibi,n he is trapped in NRO as well,so how he can put himself into dengour by restoring 60 deposed judges,including ex CJ Ifikhar Chaudhry,who put stay on NRO under which Asif Zardai has been released from every case,
Now here people say that we r slave of America ,this is not very much surprised thing b/c history reports "power always talks" or "Might is right "
When Muslims power was established through out the world during 622 to 17th century ,even European countries were under Muslim kingdom or they were tributary of the caliph of Islamic world,now muslims r loosing their image n west trying to show them as terrorist,due to which our currency is rapidly being low ,tenssion of inflation is being increased ,due to which we take aid from foreing countries ,which is given the name of soft loan in modern language,in the result of these soft loans we have to fulfill all demands of America or whatsoever u call him as super power,as well as hig prices of food stuff ,these r the basic problems of ppl
Any way right now govt should divert its attention to solve basic needs of people as roti kapra makan ,which is the menifesto of pppp ,instead of to resolving the matter of iftikhar chaudhry.
I hope so people will be much more happy if their basic problems r solved
thx
Old Thursday, May 15, 2008

Asslamualaikum,
I must say that Nawaz is becoming and even has become the civilian hero. If you ask an activist of any party, no matter, how much he may be against Nawaz, he will testify that Yes, Nawaz will be the future civilian hero.
As I have stated earlier that Zardari, I don't know, where he is going, i can't judge the exact orientation of his politics.
As for Queen has said that he is scared of the decision of Iftikhar about NRO.
As it is very much clear that The restoration of deposed judges is not a tiny problem. we are having the scarcity of flour, Load shading, Suicide bombings, etc.
I must say that if it ( Restoration) is solved peacefully and with justice then nothing remains. All the problems will be solved.
Regards.
Old Friday, May 16, 2008

queenjuliana13 is on a distinguished road

Well Nawaz Sharif will become hero in future ,Allah knows better,might be possible after being exile for 8 years he came to know that what is the mean of real politics ,might be possible he understood tht politics does not mean to criticise the govt .As he is struggling for restoration of judges specially for iftikhar chaudhry ,dont u think so he is giving importance of personality instead of giving notify special position to the institution of judiciary,n under charter of democracy they included this provision that no pco judge will be restored.now i dont understand which agreement should be given importance muree declaration or charter of democracy,Nawaz sharif has no power to take decision
Old Friday, May 16, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road

Nawaz Sharref has become civilian hero,its fact
Nawaz Sharref is trying to make our politics free from Washington
i was reading in a news paper ,the statement by an American Senator that
"Zardari is going on right track so we must give him a chance"
what a pity?
Who is that to give chance to Zardari
if this statement was made for an independent country ,then i hope there would a strong reaction but this is Pakistan
our decision are made in America
our politicians are dictated by those.
what is difference between Musharaf and Zaardari
Both are American Slaves
Both take dictation from America
it looks a dream that Pakistan will be independent in true sense
Nawaz Shareef did nt accept the dictation of Mr.Boucher
Nawaz Shareef has made mistakes in past but now he has become wise enough to understand what is true democracy.

aS for as Mr Zaardari is concerned ,hewas stigma in the Name of Banazir Bhutto and he is now destroying PPP after assassination of Bainazir
he is a corrupt Man and Mostly PPP leaders are feudal lords.
So pRAY ,WE SHOULD HAVE AAN INDEPENDENT FOREIGN POLICY
The Following User Says Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
Hina 11(MISS Einstein) (Thursday, August 14, 2008)