Thursday, May 09, 2024
12:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 05, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Recent Interview of Dr. A.Q.Khan about the Nuclear proliferation

Hi all,
As you must be aware of Dr.A.Q.Khan's recent interview which he gave to a Japanese Media. I am very much confuse acbout it. He is house arrest even though he can't meet with his relatives then how Govt. allowed him to talk to media? Is that voice was really of Dr.A.Q.Khan's????
He accused Musharaf of being involved in the Nuclear proliferation and our army in involved as well. Nowadys, when US Army and as well as Pak Army has started an operation in Balochistan and NWFP, this kind of statements can bring really bad consequences for Pakistan.
America may have arise another argument to attack Pakistani Nucear assests.
I believe Dr. A.Q.Khan in an intellectual person so how he can give priority to his personal interests instead of national interests? Doesn't he know this kind of statement can bring a more hard time for Pakistan?
What do you think should say all this things?
I think, if this is true that our Army and Agencies remained involve in Nuclear transaction, he should not tell all this to media.
Now Pakistan will have to face more hard time than past.

Regard's

Zobia
The Following User Says Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Saturday, July 05, 2008)

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well....We cant realy judge that why dr qadeer is being freed to produce such a cheap statement which may go agaisnt pakistan .We know he is our hero and we know he has never been blessed but it was 2004 (sorry i am not well aware of his first address of ptv) ,which was right time for him and for u ( i mean paksitani nation) to snatch honour from so called statemnt but this time in the year 2008 when paksitani territory is being attacked and zionist regime is trying to produce a hard case and when america or nato is saying that enough is enough .we need to realy understand that paksitan is facing a hard music and sorry it happenign because pakistan is a complicated state with no nation ,i mean people are divided socillay ,religiously and ethinically thats why it will never be stable but it has to survive so let sacrifice another individual as nation is important .
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default R/Zobia

Dera Zobia,

One thing I would like to mention that it does not bother what statement Dr. Abdul Qadeer gives we are already doing all those direction which American saying

Few days back financial grants from America 18 billion $ still is the prove

PPP
Muslim N
Muslim Q
Who ever and what ever they cant rule with out American assistance we cant go further

About Abdul Qadeer Khan

He is sensible person we respect him his feeling but he thinks Sab Say Phela Paskiatn what ever he does for us

He was Hero
He Is Hero
He will be Hero

Till we will not be able to achieve our economical political stability where we do not need any assistance of any country and financial institution that will be our independence 1st day

For this we need true, honest leader which I guess in present faces no one ???

May Allah Bless Pakistan
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 4303

mohsinmumtaz is on a distinguished road

Well, place the statement of Dr. A.Q. ( if at all he owns it) in juxtaposition with the following passage taken from "In the Line of Fire" written by General (r) Pervaiz Musharraf, pg.286-87

"Nevertheless, in early 19991 decided to informally put in place, in at least a rudimentary version, the proposed secretariat of Strategic Plans Division (SPD) within the GHQ. By then the Combat Development Directorate had been wound up. Immediately, I started seeing the first signs of some suspicious activities by A.Q. Pakistan had contracted a government-to-government deal with North Korea for the purchase of conventional ballistic missiles, including transfer of technology for hard cash. It did not—repeat, not—involve any deal whatsoever for reverse transfer of nuclear technology, as some uninformed writers have speculated. I received a report suggesting that some North Korean nuclear experts, under the guise of missile engineers, had arrived at KRL and were being given secret briefings on centrifuges, including some visits to the plant. I took this very seriously. The chief of general staff, the director of our Intelligence Service, and I called A.Q. in for questioning. He immediately denied the charge. No further reports were received, but we remained apprehensive."

Does it indicate to something????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

salehmuzaffar is on a distinguished road
Default Be rational and logical

Saying 'Pakistan is a complicated state with no nation' and concluding with 'let sacrifice another individual as nation is important', leaves your argument as ambiguous and dubious as perhaps the current state of affairs may be. So please let your arguments as cogent and pertinent as you can because its essential for having meaningful discussions on this forum.
I just want to add that if you agree with the thesis that nation is nothing except a conglomeration/collection of people sharing something (subjective) in common, then you must follow that sacrificing individuals in such a fashion-particularly those who really meant for the nationhood-would enervate its fabric and ultimately cause its disappearance, even from the annals of history.
Regards
Muhammad Saleh

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default Don't be so defensive.............

A new controversy…………….

Actually being a nation we have problem that where we should be aggressive we are defensive and vice versa. Suppose assume for a moment that Pakistan had given nuclear technology to Korea and Iran then who provided this to Russia, United Kingdom,France,China,India and Israel (undeclared)….?

You all know very all that making an atomic bomb requires plenty of resources and we had only brains. At that time Pakistan contracted with France for nuclear reactor but USA created barrier in that. Uranium that is ultimate requirement to start the process is nowhere in Pakistan and big powers were not so kind to give it to Pakistan. So, it was matter of give and take especially with N Korea. Pakistan badly needs to be a nuclear state in order to tackle Indian military power.

However Dr.Qadeer should be little responsible while making such statements. But instead of going on back foot we should face the situation boldly and take this matter to UN that why only big powers have right to use atomic bombs?

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinmumtaz
Well, place the statement of Dr. A.Q. ( if at all he owns it) in juxtaposition with the following passage taken from "In the Line of Fire" written by General (r) Pervaiz Musharraf, pg.286-87

"Nevertheless, in early 19991 decided to informally put in place, in at least a rudimentary version, the proposed secretariat of Strategic Plans Division (SPD) within the GHQ. By then the Combat Development Directorate had been wound up. Immediately, I started seeing the first signs of some suspicious activities by A.Q. Pakistan had contracted a government-to-government deal with North Korea for the purchase of conventional ballistic missiles, including transfer of technology for hard cash. It did not—repeat, not—involve any deal whatsoever for reverse transfer of nuclear technology, as some uninformed writers have speculated. I received a report suggesting that some North Korean nuclear experts, under the guise of missile engineers, had arrived at KRL and were being given secret briefings on centrifuges, including some visits to the plant. I took this very seriously. The chief of general staff, the director of our Intelligence Service, and I called A.Q. in for questioning. He immediately denied the charge. No further reports were received, but we remained apprehensive."

Does it indicate to something????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Who knows it was right or wrong but ALLAH, and I think Mr. Mushraf won't right in favor of A.Q.K.

@ Faraz Agree with you brother, we are waiting for our Leader, our Godot but do we ever think about being a leader to the nation by ownselve? Don't wait for a Godot, be a leader yourself.
Old Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahmed Faraz is on a distinguished road

There is every reason to believe in the statements of Dr AQ Khan. It is human nature, when one rolls in power, pelf and luxury, one never becomes concitious. We become concitious and true to God only when we are lingering in difficult times. A person with such an intellectual standing atleast holds prominence for me. He knew that the only reward he got, by collaborating with Mushraff , is house-arrest.

Personally, when I started my CSS preparation, though things were not so bright, yet there was no dark side either. There was no back breaking inflation, no hair raising civil disorder and no mouth-watering corruption a few years ago. Just before Dr AQ Khan revealed Mushraf's and US plan to disintegrate Pakistan, I was riddled with such a temptation too! As luck would have it, I abruptly read his views, and was not so much shocked. For, I had the same idea that Pakistan, by hook or crook, would be disintegrated, and realizing it in the words of Dr AQ Khan, my interest in CSS goes on decline. My fellows who decided to do attempt GRE and went abroad look much better in position even than a top grouped CSP, just because atleast my fellows have mental peace to find their wives in the very condition they left them while going to office.

To top it off, and as things stand today, there is every reason to believe that Pakistan would will be broken into pieces. Since Dr Khan has already disclosed that how USA has chalked out a plan for Pakistan's dismemberment.

It is never being pessimistic, but being realistic to all of you.
So there.
Old Friday, July 25, 2008
Banned

treatindeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Honorable and aloof stand in the annals of history only those who lived principled,honest,upright and died so.A.QKhan is zero,not hero.The man who few years back appeared b4 the nation folding his hands together n begging for pardon is now once again trying to b a hero he was never in the first place.Why we call him a hero of our nuclear capability as if he invented nuclear science.An ordinary nuclear engineer in Holland got back to Pak with far more lucrative offers by ZA Bhutto,and who stole some classified documents from his employers in Holland...n where he is still wanted and lawfully decreed to serve 5 years imprisonment...came back to Pak,n with the help of stolen documenets and other able engineers saw the job being successfully done is sung as if he was/is the only man who saved us..

What a dishonest man he is n what a disloyal son to her motherland!!....Mr.AQK,u rather yuck like A QUISER FOR KNACKER'S YARD...

Regards
Old Friday, July 25, 2008

Zobia Samreen is on a distinguished road

@ treatindeed
you seem so much confused.
whatsoever situations are we can't forget the services of Dr.Abdul Qadir Khan.
you may call him an ordinary scientist but he was a good leader of his team. you know if a team lacks a good leader,it never can be succeed. he was our hero and this is reality.
As far as stolen documents are concerned what do you think that America has obtained this power by using the fair means???
noway!!!
they betrayed the German scientists... and took the formulas and other related documents.
if Pakistan steals for its defence then so what?
and if Korea takes it from Pakistan then so what???
every country has right to make its defence storng as the super powers have.
as far as disloyality is concerned, this all happens because of our politicians and rulers. have you ever thought why we lick America'feet and why we can't answer America like Iran???
because our politicians and leaders have their personal interests which can be fullfilled by making america happy....
so thats why our politicians can do everything for their own interests.
yes i agree Dr.Abdul Qadir Khan should remain quite on the issue of nuclear proliferation.because it is harmful for our country.

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zobia Samreen For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Friday, July 25, 2008), Princess Royal (Friday, July 25, 2008)