Wednesday, May 08, 2024
03:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all
Default A Big Slap to our Education System(Farah Dogar Case)!

Farah Hameed Dogar D/O CJ Hameed Dogar improved her grade from 'C' to 'B' in HSSC Exams in FBISE Islamabad.

Ms. Farah Dogar got her papers re-assessed with special consideration from chairman FBISE and inducted in International Islamic Medical College.

So the question is,would Ms.Farah Dogar be a good doctor & her doctory would be beneficious for Socity??????

Regds
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
shoaib gilgiti (Wednesday, January 21, 2009)

Arslan Shaukat is on a distinguished road
Default Concentrate on major issues instead of minor ones

I just want to say that this is simply a case of curruption and CJ Hameed Dogar must may for it. But dear Pakistani fellows there are certain other matters that are much more important than this issue. Unfortunately our media is just propagating minor/non-issues to hide important national and international issues. Being Pakistanis we should condem this matter and appeal for proper penalty for the responsible persons. By this time the point to ponder is the international situation where severe injustices are on their way. Take the situation in Gaza. What is going on. Whats happening to Islam and Muslims! is it a justice. Off-course not. So please please pray for people of Gaza in particular and people of the whole world in general.

Thankx

Ujala.S85 is on a distinguished road
Default Farha dogar

I just want to say its just a political and diplomatic jealesy .unfortunatly we always suffer these conditions that we cover our major mistakes by these miner issues

faisalraza is on a distinguished road
Default Corruption

Mr ARSLAN
i think Corrupion is the one of important and biggest problem of our nation we must recognize it and try to condemn and remove from our society
this special case of farah dogar shows the level of corruption and injustice in our society.first of all we must care to stop minor or small problems in our society because these grow to bigger one and at that level it is difficult to handle them.secondly we should have proactive approach then the reactive one in all cases.according to proactive approach a chief justice should fear the
consequences he may face for his corruption but here we are not even reactive because he got protection even after doing corruption.according to reaction he should be expelled for his misconduct.

once Hazrat Ali said
" a hindu society can exists but a society without justice can not exists."
The Following User Says Thank You to faisalraza For This Useful Post:
mukarram (Wednesday, January 21, 2009)

Rana G is on a distinguished road

Quote Ujala.S85
I just want to say its just a political and diplomatic jealesy .unfortunatly we always suffer these conditions that we cover our major mistakes by these miner issues

Mr. Utala Politics jealously is something else. U seems to be the blood relation of Farah Dogar. Dont u think that it was wicked support?. If don’t have courage to condemns such immoral act then even don’t support or b silent. Matter is not extra marks but is the next deserving candidate’s further whose seat is filled by her on wrong notion. Marks were given due to influential power of her father. Let us give 21 marks to each candidates of Pakistan and see grades of how millions change and how may many middle class ppl get admission. Wat the caliber of that Dr. will be who get C grade in FSc. Think abt this and ask question to urself that is it minor issue? I pray May Allah tell the right path to e.one
The Following User Says Thank You to Rana G For This Useful Post:
Ujala.S85 (Wednesday, January 21, 2009)

mukarram is on a distinguished road
Post Big Slap For Education As Well As 'judicial System'

Dear Arslan!
Judiciary Is The Pillar Of The State Which Makes State Stable And Keeps Its Matter Smooth With Justice.
If She Was Given Extra Marks( Even Two From One), It Was The Duty Of The Judiciary To Tackle It And Correct It.
But, Alas, It Gave Legal Cover To Her And Opened A Pandora Box As One More Writ Has Been Petitioned For Re-assesment.
( My One Freind Has, Also, Advised Me To Make A Petition As Well As I Was Just 8 Marks Away From A+, But I Am,proudly, Teacher's Son)
So Pray To God For The Betterment Of Three Pillars Of The State, Who Are Protrcter Of Constituion, Although All Them Have Disguised It.
We Are At Pray For A Revolution Nothing More.....!

ONLY ONE MAY FORGIVE, WHO HAS POWER TO PUNISH. (HAZRAT ALI BIN ABI TALIB A.S.)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all
Default Minor Issues give rise to Serious Problems

@ Mr.Arsalan,

I strongly oppose yr opinion that farah dogar case is a minor issue.did you have a look at farah dogar's papers of urdu and physics printed in daily news papers??one can well imagine that Ms.Farah has no sense of writing urdu & english but still she has been inducted in Medical College, being the daughter of Chief Justice Dogar.Lets suppose she completes her MBBS then should would be able to treat the patients.such doctors are troublemakers for society...and watt to say abt chairman board???

IF still Present Govt. is reluctant to take severe action against these culprits then we are unfortunate nation.

Secondly,its not political issue..its the issue of hundreds of thousands girls & guys,who burn mid night oil to get themselves selected in medical colleges..its the issue of common man...

If Justice Dogar saab had self respect,he should have opplogized to whole Nation and should have stepped down as soon as possible.
Old Monday, February 02, 2009

Faryaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran5011
Farah Hameed Dogar D/O CJ Hameed Dogar improved her grade from 'C' to 'B' in HSSC Exams in FBISE Islamabad.

Ms. Farah Dogar got her papers re-assessed with special consideration from chairman FBISE and inducted in International Islamic Medical College.

So the question is,would Ms.Farah Dogar be a good doctor & her doctory would be beneficious for Socity??????
My friend! I saw so many cases like that in every day life, normal people pay around 10k to 50k for A and A1 grades, If CJP daughter does so, its normal.
We should not point out one person, almost every leader's kids are doing same practice, I should correct this statement, almost every Pakistani doing this practice! In order to see our leaders doing good, we have to make ourselves great!

No offense!