Thursday, May 23, 2024
07:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Default how to unite our leadeship?

this new topic is started with the intention that u all forum fellows will give some pragmatic solutions to this enigmatic problem.

plz dont speak ideal.just consider current coalition government as ur leader.
no matter how they are, they are our leaders at this time.and at this moment we have to unite them.what to do?

how to unite our leadership?

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reply to this thread

yes . They are our leader and we must accept them as our leader so how can they come together . just say them that military man is coming ,they will be together . yeh subh paith bhudai kii batain hai janab .Nawaz sharif have problem with asif zardaris extra power which asif never thought and asif is no good with punjab . My friend ,i think they the have more power then any body else . so bring military and they will be unite .
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazeer
yes . They are our leader and we must accept them as our leader so how can they come together . just say them that military man is coming ,they will be together . yeh subh paith bhudai kii batain hai janab .Nawaz sharif have problem with asif zardaris extra power which asif never thought and asif is no good with punjab . My friend ,i think they the have more power then any body else . so bring military and they will be unite .

ALLAH Ta'ala khush rakhe aapko.
sir this topic is not initiated to spoil our political system, but to strengthen its capacity and vehemence to grapple with the myriad political and economical lethal threats.

i think that army's age is over now.and we have a very bright future,indeed a democratic one.but the problem that is teasing me days and nights is how to unite our ruling leadership.

plz i want discussion and arguments with sensibly pure , realist and pragmatic people who have ability to deal even with the most critical events in their life.
Old Monday, February 16, 2009

nasir latki is on a distinguished road
Exclamation reply to QAU

I m of the view that:

1. detailed and open discussions and meetings be arranged among leaders and whatever else is agreed upon, they must stand by it.

2. we all must accept NRO (though ho much wrong it is) as reality and move foraward instead of blaming one another.

3. suggestions be collected from all leaders on how to tackle insurgancies, economic crisis, literacy problem, infrastructure development using best possible use of available resources etc etc. then these suggestions be discussed in friendly environment and whatever is decided as final, all accept it in the best interest of Pakistan.

4. careful media reporting not allowing conflicts among leaders must also be ensured.

5. no victimization of any politacal leader by the ruling party

6. CJ iftikhar ch. restored.
40th CTP (OMG)

i think that we should also put the case of ch.iftikhar in back-burner or consider it "past". asif zardari should destroy 17th amendment.by it he wl be able to get confidence of some people like Nawaz.it looks as if zardari sahb has forgotten every thing after becoming President.it is bcoz either he made false promises or he is now intoxicated, or u can say that his first episode of unison with Nawaz was designed just to get rid off Musharaf.
he should kill 17th amendment and restore PM powers.
nawaz must not try to destabilize govt by staking out the principle over ch.iftikhar issue.ch.iftikhar must not be returned to judiciary.bcoz he has turned political, has secret contacts with opposition parties, and must have been filled with hatred towards this govt like that one of musharaf's.

nawaz sharif ,i think, is living by his partisan interests.he does not look interested in stabilizing political system of pakistan.he is behaving as if he had ruled (in past) as a democrat.

media are not playing any role in this regard.they must launch campaign to unite not only our leadership but also our adrift nation.

sadiqkhattak is on a distinguished road

@ how to unite our leaders

Man its not a problem to unite our leaders as i think they are united and the problem is with us the adrift nation which has no or very little political awareness and those middle class buddies who are well aware of this very fact are hesitant to made others aware. They see the awareness of the people as a threat to their exploitation so instead of thinking and working to unite the leadership work on the idea to unite the people of Pakistan to demand their fundamental rights of Education, opportunities and other facilities in the country and they must be treated as respectable citizens and not as the only subjects of rulers whims and wishes. To me this is the only way to strenghten our political system and making better the overall situation in the country.

Best Regards.
40th CTP (OMG)

Arrow @ sadiqkhattak

sir i think that drive towards education and awareness has been unleashed.
we are moving to be the watchdogs of our political system.there is just the need of differentiation of roles.we need some new faces running the show.not just bhuttos and sharifs , neo-bhuttos (bhutto/zarsaris) and neo-sharifs( nawaz's new turn towards democracy and doing it like a demagogue) . but never say die.we are moving in a good direction.