Saturday, April 27, 2024
03:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 23, 2009

usman malik 65 will become famous soon enough
Default Balochs are asking for freedom or sepration

Baloch are asking for freedom?what the actual this matter is?ii since my childhood listening and reading about this matter and i have not gotten yet the end of the tie.Baloch say that they are deprive of their basic rights?why our government is making noice? while baloch should given and consider part of our nation and country?as i think we can solve all this problem by giving very rights to balch which they deserve?What do u say?please post your views?
Old Thursday, April 23, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Baloch people feel that they are being economically exploited and that all the people who raise a voice against this injustice are being killed. To a great extent, I think this is true. As Brahamdagh Bugti said in one of his recent interviews, people living 2,3 kms away from Sui have to burn wood etc, while people living hundreds of miles away (the Punjabis) get the gas!

Also, it's an acknowledged principle throughout the world that if natural resources are extracted from any area, at least 45% of the returns have to be spent on that area itself. In Pakistan, however, we have been spending less than 10% of it on Balochistan.... and most of that 10% has also been going to nawabs as bribes so they can keep their people quiet!
Old Monday, April 27, 2009

reformer is on a distinguished road

@Usman Malik

Brother, a few days ago, Oria Maqbool Jaan has written a 5 or 6 episodes article about Balochistan's grievances and its cure. "Balochistan ke Zakham aur unka ilaaj" i hope u will get this on some site. I wish it may clear the situation for you upto some extent.
Old Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for referring to the articles written by Oriya Maqbool but they certainly appeared to me biased. This man has been known for the hatred of existence of settlers in province and has always denied their rights. The theme I could perceive from columns was the declaration that feudalism is the only cure for all the worst happenings in Balochistan, yet we are aware of the role played by the feudal lords. He elaborated his joyous relations actually with two groups and both the groups were worst enemies of each other. I guess all of us must be aware of the enmity between Raisanis and Bugtis, on the contrary Abdul Razik Bugti was killed by the BLA, NOT by the center. Last but on least Akbar Bugti was the CM while Army started military operation against the Marri tribe. He later resigned after four months of the operation. The other members may have different opinions.

Regards,