Monday, May 06, 2024
02:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 05, 2009

moonsalpha is on a distinguished road
Exclamation End of World ?

Many people believe the Mayan calendar represents the end of the world by December 21, 2012 through a doomsday or apocalypse scenario. Other people will agree that these are the "end times" but also believe we may be witnessing the beginning of the "Golden Age" and the Age of Aquarius. By 2012, some believe we will see a return of Planet X or Nibiru and are trying to figure out how to survive 2012. There are also people who believe nothing will happen by 2012. Who is right?

The most accurate 2012 predictions come from ancient civilizations, such as the Mayan, Aztec, Hopi, Hindu and Egyptian calendars, and all agree on the Maya December 21, 2012 end date. On that day at 11:11 am, the earth will be in the exact alignment with the sun and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is a rare astrological event that occurs once every 26,000 years. The earth will also undergo a Precession of the Equinoxes by this date. This event occurs only once every 26,000 years. Is this a coincidence or synchronicity? What is your opinion of what will happen by 2012? Tell us on Forum!

http://www.youtube.com/v/11iCmzGnOI8

http://www.youtube.com/v/wxQsLLOYC7Q

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6a...ataclys_travel

Last edited by Viceroy; Tuesday, May 05, 2009 at 05:28 PM.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

I pity the Muslims who without pondering over the Islamic teachings and ayats (signs) believe in these stupid predictions. Twice the thread on same topic were created and I replied everytime to make things clear. How many of you really believe that the world will end in 2012? Dont you know the signs of Doomsday?

If you read Islam deeply, you will get that there is not sign of doomsday for at least next 50 years, I repeat for AT LEAST 50 years. According to Mayan Calander, the world would end in 2012. Lets see the major signs before Qayamah.
  • It will rain for forty days and the earth will be cleansed. Muslims will burn the bows and arrow of Yajooj and Majooj for 7 years. Life will be peaceful while Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) is alive. The earth will be bountiful. Prophet Isa will live 19 years after marriage.
7 years. Only 3 yrs left in 2012.
19 years. And Hazrat Isa (A.S) has not descended yet.
  • The Ka'bah will be destroyed by non-Muslim African group. Kufr will be rampant. Hajj will be discontinued. The Qur’an will be lifted from the heart of the people, 30 years after the ruler Muquad’s death.
30 years. Nothing is heard yet about Muquad.
  • The hidden treasures will spill forth at Dajjal's command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
  • Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri (R.A.) relates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Al Mahdi will be from my progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high. He will fill the world with justice and fairness at a time when the world will be filled with oppression. He will rule for 7 years."
7 years. No news about Imam Mahdi so far. (A.S).

@ My People

Please stick to your Religion Islam and dont pay any heed to Mayan myth or Christian prophecies.

Talking

Correction

Thanks THE LAST ISLAND to reminded me the Ethics, I'm not the one who brings Mayan or their Theories, but as the Muslims we must have to know what are the Issues of the Contemporary Times, I don't Believes them but as a Human I have the element to Know WHAT,WHERE, WHO, and HOW.......as everyone do.

Its a MYTH like Y2K and we both know that, and I taught there is no discrimination of MY PEOPLE Of course I'm a Fan of your organized post and your past contributions and no doubt I'm among Your Peoples........

Thank Ones again
And I'm real fan of your Organized Post and remarkable contribution for this Forum.

Last edited by Viceroy; Tuesday, May 05, 2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Merger

Red Flower has a spectacular aura aboutRed Flower has a spectacular aura about

How can the end of the world be predicted so surely before the signs of the doomsday (alraedy discussed in good detail by Last Island)?

I would like to add one point, The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said in a khutba, whoever will see Dajjal he/she should recite the starting verses of Surah Kahf.

Secondly another sign of the doomsday is that the sun will rise from the west then The Kaba'h will be demolished. Quran will be lifted. Toba'h will not be accepted afterwards and then 100 more years will go on. While just 3 years are remaining in 2012.
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

May be that is a signal of dajjal's coming. As it is common among hindus, jews and christians of their Messiah or Last Messanger coming (Kalki Avtar in case of hindus). So if this date coincide with the dajjal's coming then it will be the most remarkable event in the history of humans. I believe that dajjal would be a human and his coming would be with a bang, so that those people who percieve him to be their God or Messiah, will be able to recognize him. So this date could be that bang.

though may be i am wrong but stage is set for dajjal to appear. i came through a Hadis (of which i am not sure is sahih or not and neither i recall its exact wordings) which states that arabs would be helped by muslims from east, having black turbines or having black flags. in the east of arab is pakistan and afghanistan, As iqbal has said "Tandi hawa ayi jider se Mir Arab ko, wohi mera watan hay" so i think iqbal was pointing to that hadis. i wonder that if these talibans having black turbins and carrying black flags would be those people who would help arabs.

It may be just wild guess or an imagination. Allah best knows.
The Following User Says Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
moonsalpha (Wednesday, May 06, 2009)
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Exclamation What if its just MYTH like Y2K

What if its just another MYTH like Y2K or Might be a massive solar radiation attack that might vanished any part of earth or might contribute in Global Warming....................... Think Positively....................