Saturday, May 11, 2024
02:20 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sure hope is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistan...

Dear RAKSHAN,

I read your previous threads about the matter of Balochistan, and your comments were aggressive about our beloved country, as you were favoring certainly for AZAD Balochistan, dear brother, the Pakistan is made in the name of Allah, and still if we see the our history of Pakistan, no politician leader performs his duty in good manners, neither any nationalist hero for its own cast/nation.

Some questions you raised about Pakistan’s;

Economy (It is growing day by day, although it is not much progressive but you have faced several problems in the Pakistan’s life, so it need time to be stable)

Army (world’s fifth largest army is itself a pride and identification its guts that an army have, so no question about its strategy and action)

We have to realize the Pakistan having more enemies then its friends. The western countries are scared from Pakistan, because of a large population of Muslims, atomic power, and one of the largest resources lot. Western propaganda is no more hidden from us, but still if the people like you, who are more educated and energetic, just trying to setup any scenario against our own motherland, then there is no need west to work hard. Therefore I duly request all the forum members, that this kind of question should not be raised, this is politician’s question not ours.

Thanks

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

I have gone thorugh diffrent posts in this thread but all are missing one critical point i.e., "our attitudes".

We are used to blame politicians and Govt. etc for the worsening situation but not ready to change our attitudes or actions. We just use to say " YE PAKISTSN HY.SUB CHALTA HY" but dont try to change.

I want to clear my view through some examples. We blame Police for the poor condition of Law and order. Ok. I do admit that its the responsibility of Police but whats our attitude ? If we see a person to be robbed along the roadside ,we just run away as fast as we can without even calling the police.

When someone among us join Police, he/she doesnot try to change the picture but to say"AISA CHALTA AYA HY OR CHALTA RAHY GA". If someone is against corruption, he/she doesnot involve himself/herself but just transfer file or task to other corrupt person to carry on the same practices.

We feel proud to through anything on the road or out into the street but saying "BAHIR K COUNTRIES MEIN ZARA GAND NAZR NAHI ATA. BOHUT SAFAE HOTI HY"

We are at forefront including me to say" QANOON SUB K LIAY BRABAR HONA CHAHIAY" especially when we get in a traffic jam for "MINISTER"S CAR" but whenever get a chance we use authorities to declare our wrong actions, "ACCORDING TO THE LAW" by making calls to higher authorities.

We feel pride not to pay taxes, proudly tell to friends with huge laugh that we have broken the glass or door etc of a building. Why dont we realize that we are burning our own assets (like buses, buildings, petrol/ gas stations etc) during strikes. We slow down the growth of economy ourselves while by doing such actions.MNC's get horrifed by situation and causes another loss to economy.

No one can voiolate our rights untill we are standing as a NATION. We have recently seen a proof of our untiy and strengh during LAWYERS MOVEMENT. We have proved to all the world that

"HUM ZINDA QOM HEIN. HUM PAINDA QOM HEIN"

If we have a look on the cases of Human rights voilation, it gets clear that most of the time, the reason is the ego of one of us. (May be brother, father,dada ji, etc) or some other social figures like feudals, zamaindar.Here we need to change our culture or laws to give protection to " Mazloom" not "Zalim"

The problems like SECRITISM, REGIONALISM are due to our ownself. Whenever we will get the real sense of nation by changing our attitudes, we will be the best nation of this globe. INSHALLAH. No forein power can destroy us unless there are MEER JAFIR among us and we are not sincere to ourselves. We are not a failed state as state is what its people are. I know one thing

"QATRY QATRY SY DARYA BANTA HY"

Prove urself "A LIVING NATION"
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), nazlili21 (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

REEYAN is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistan is prosperous country!

Pakistan is prosperous country

There is no doubt in it to say that Pakistan is prosperous country. She is not a failed state. Although, she is facing some gruesome problems such as political instability, economic backwardness and present current issue of law and order throughout country . In this regard, it is nor appropriate to name Pakistan as failed state on behalf of having these problems.
Every country in this world is being succumbed with certain problem of political, social economical and religious kinds so then will we call them failed state? , obviously not, because they have been given a courage and moral support from their own people to tackle such problems which emerge suddenly. It is therefore, Pakistan need to enhance educational opportunities, eradicating social, economical problems and create tolerance among the religious fanatics so that a ray of hope could rise in our society .however People of all provinces of different cultures and norms should be united for the solidarity of the nation that only can be achieved through dialogue. Besides, she does not need to obey blindly western policies into her soil. Present government must give priority on her internal matters. Indeed, these minor problems can be resolved in very short span of time. In this connection, we cannot bear to be blamed as failed state. Pakistan Zindabad

Regards
REEYAN
The Following User Says Thank You to REEYAN For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

moonsalpha is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Solution Oriented Approaches

Solution Oriented Approaches

1. Need of Government Control all over the Pakistan.
2. Need Security at its best by:
a. Security Forces
b. Police Forces
c. Rangers
d. Should Introduce (Local National Guards under Local Government)
3. Intelligence is working at their best , should expends with increments in their salaries so more Pakistani Jawan shall join it.
4. Educated peoples should come forward in Local Governments instead of Fake B.A Pass locals.
4. Promote Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers to install Wireless Cameras and Mics.
5. Command and Control Centers should be placed in Stealth areas.
6. Should Banned NGOs in these area where rehabilitation programs are underway and Promote Government Rehabilitation Programs.
7. Once these Northern areas were the tourist attractions.
8. Government should promote Tourism in these beautiful areas.
9. Provide the jobs to their local to condemn deprivation among them selves.
a. Tourism jobs
b. Recruit in Forces
c. Mining could promote the Resources and Jobs too.
d. Recruit in Local National Guards
10. Market your own country as your product with good and attractive names.
11. Stop calling own people Terrorists or something, that might attract series of bad events such happen in Iraq and Afghanistan.
12. Pakistan contain many resources such as Coal (8 Mines in Sindh, 6 in Balochistan, 3 in NWFP, 1 in Punjab), Geothermal Springs (>50C in Mangophir Karachi, 3 More in Sindh, Dozens in NWFP ), Urinium (Deraghazi Khan, Dera Bughti), 1 Indus that cover whole Pakistan, and 3 More.

Fact of the Matter is Pakistan is a Maracle State of the World.
We have Every Thing Except for EYES.............Think about it........Please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonsalpha For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), nazlili21 (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramshakhan
I have gone thorugh diffrent posts in this thread but all are missing one critical point i.e., "our attitudes".

We are used to blame politicians and Govt. etc for the worsening situation but not ready to change our attitudes or actions. We just use to say " YE PAKISTSN HY.SUB CHALTA HY" but dont try to change.

I want to clear my view through some examples. We blame Police for the poor condition of Law and order. Ok. I do admit that its the responsibility of Police but whats our attitude ? If we see a person to be robbed along the roadside ,we just run away as fast as we can without even calling the police.

When someone among us join Police, he/she doesnot try to change the picture but to say"AISA CHALTA AYA HY OR CHALTA RAHY GA". If someone is against corruption, he/she doesnot involve himself/herself but just transfer file or task to other corrupt person to carry on the same practices.

We feel proud to through anything on the road or out into the street but saying "BAHIR K COUNTRIES MEIN ZARA GAND NAZR NAHI ATA. BOHUT SAFAE HOTI HY"

We are at forefront including me to say" QANOON SUB K LIAY BRABAR HONA CHAHIAY" especially when we get in a traffic jam for "MINISTER"S CAR" but whenever get a chance we use authorities to declare our wrong actions, "ACCORDING TO THE LAW" by making calls to higher authorities.

We feel pride not to pay taxes, proudly tell to friends with huge laugh that we have broken the glass or door etc of a building. Why dont we realize that we are burning our own assets (like buses, buildings, petrol/ gas stations etc) during strikes. We slow down the growth of economy ourselves while by doing such actions.MNC's get horrifed by situation and causes another loss to economy.

No one can voiolate our rights untill we are standing as a NATION. We have recently seen a proof of our untiy and strengh during LAWYERS MOVEMENT. We have proved to all the world that

"HUM ZINDA QOM HEIN. HUM PAINDA QOM HEIN"

If we have a look on the cases of Human rights voilation, it gets clear that most of the time, the reason is the ego of one of us. (May be brother, father,dada ji, etc) or some other social figures like feudals, zamaindar.Here we need to change our culture or laws to give protection to " Mazloom" not "Zalim"

The problems like SECRITISM, REGIONALISM are due to our ownself. Whenever we will get the real sense of nation by changing our attitudes, we will be the best nation of this globe. INSHALLAH. No forein power can destroy us unless there are MEER JAFIR among us and we are not sincere to ourselves. We are not a failed state as state is what its people are. I know one thing

"QATRY QATRY SY DARYA BANTA HY"

Prove urself "A LIVING NATION"
Agreed, no one feels his responsibility so that Leo Tolstoy said that,

"EVERY ONE THINKS OF CHANGING THE WORLD BUT NO ONE THINKS OF CHANGING HIMSELF".
regards
hira imam rizvi (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), ramshakhan (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Anyone who says Pakistan is a failed state needs to live a week in any country in Africa. That will give him the real taste of life in failed states.

Pakistan is blessed. It's very much in the race...

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), hira imam rizvi (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), Princess Royal (Friday, May 15, 2009), ramshakhan (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), ravaila (Thursday, May 14, 2009), Raz (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

I do agree with Faisal memon. In addition to that no need to go to Africa, one can easily find same situations in America and Uk(although they r not failed states).I have lived there and reached at the conclusion"PAKISTAN IS BEST" but again i would say " A STATE IS WHAT ITS PEOPLE ARE"
There is a famous Urdu proverb"DOOR K DHOL SUHANY" I think it shows what I mean to say. God bless those who says that Pakistan is failed state
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), hira imam rizvi (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

The result oriented approach to solution:

1. Implementation of islam

the basic and common element linking majority of pakistanis is their religion. it is the base of two nation theory which resulted in formation of pakistan contrary to universally agreed notion of nation-state theory. it should be implemented in true letter and spirit.

2. Good dovernance

pakistan is basically a resource rich country endowed with both physical and human capital. the link we r missing is the good organization to put these assets in best form. this lack of organization or more specifically the good governance resulted in such a mess. as a first step towards good governance is the democratization of major political parties, so as to get rid of inheritence based political leadership. second is the rise of middle class leadership (however not based on certain ethnic, sect or lingustic reasons) in the political parties. third is the accountability of the political leaders.

3. Democracy

democracy is a major element in the formation of great nations. pakistan needs continued democracy without breaks in the form of military intervention in any of its form.

4. Land reforms and land distribution

despite being an agricultural based country, we are facing the threat of food security. it is true that agricultural prices are intentionally held low to provide the basic raw materials to industry and cheap food for its powerful urban consumers. but it resulted in the downtroden class of farmers. however the recent global food prices surge has resulted in favorable terms of trade towards agriculture than industry.

this challenge of food security can now be used as an oppurtunity to foster agricultural growth. this however MUST be accompanied with implementation of land reforms and distribution of governmental barren lands to farmers. the lack of water resources can be tackled with use of newly invented fertilizers which reduce the water needs drastically.

5. Law and order

the one major event in pakistan's history is the restoration of judiciary. this can be a turning point in the pakistan's history. as most of the problems faced by pakistan are due to injustice. injustice has affected all the aspects contained in the indicators, so lets hope that our judiciary will continue with its independence. however one major issue facing judiciary is the rampant corruption in the lower levels of judiciary.

Well these were just brief guide lines that one can think of. All the problems facing pakistan and as indicated by those indicators of failed sates, are just an outcome of breaking the above principles.

lets hope for the best.

Regards

moonsalpha is on a distinguished road
Cool Engr. Aftab Please collect the good points

Engr. Aftab Please collect the good points

Under your observations there are dozens of point's that could be the synthetic approach towards solutions, please copy and past with your and seniors comments, this question is of prime importance.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonsalpha For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsalpha
Engr. Aftab Please collect the good points

Under your observations there are dozens of point's that could be the synthetic approach towards solutions, please copy and past with your and seniors comments, this question is of prime importance.
dear thanks for moral support, as i have already discuused in one of the post in this thread that let all aspirants send their posts and replies so that v would b able to analyse this topic critically, few posts would b more valauble for us, i have gone through ur post aswel it is the best approach to solve the issue, so with in one or two days i will cillect all the valuable points and conclude it INSHALLAH.
reagards
moonsalpha (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)