Saturday, April 27, 2024
08:26 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

@ Adil Memon

Sir .... it seems that you haven't read the whole thread ... you have just dropped In your comments

when i said

"Originally Posted by zaheer baloch

@ Lord Avalon

I agree with you Bro ...... In my first reply i didn't said that Pakistan is a Failed State but its moving towards that stage .... but my view was miss perceived ... i think some people are waiting for Pakistan to become "Africa" LOL"

Means my first reply on Page NO "1" ok .... in which i said

"By seeing the current situation we can't say that Pakistan is a completely failed state but its moving very fast towards it's ultimate destiny and that is failure."

Sir for me Blowing of National Pakistani Flag and Change of National Anthem ... and forced expulsion of the people from cross-province is a dire symptom of a Failed state … nations are not failed over night but such symptoms lead a nation towards failure … any way there is a difference of opinion you are senior I respect you and your views thx
Old Friday, May 15, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

@ ADil

You did say that Pakistan is a failed state. And Zaheer, things are not always right and wrong. The line between right and wrong often gets blurred. So when I say Pakistan is not a failed state, my assertion may be questionable on a few grounds. Yet it does not fail all tests. My opinion is not based on emotions.

And bro, when people insult Pakistan's flag, I call it an isolated event. They are illiterate. They don't know what is right and wrong. Pakistan will educate them soon.

Adil sahab please mention thousand grounds on which you assert that Pakistan is not moving towards failure.we r also Pakistani we love Pakistan like you.we can,t see Pakistan as a failed state.Pakistan is very very important 4 us thats y we start this topic.but we must face and accept the fact.PLz plz mention those thousand grounds but keeping in view the definition of failed states.And plz don,t compare Pakistan with Africa because we can,t see this comparison it realy hurt me.
Old Friday, May 15, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazlili21
@ ADil

You did say that Pakistan is a failed state. And Zaheer, things are not always right and wrong. The line between right and wrong often gets blurred. So when I say Pakistan is not a failed state, my assertion may be questionable on a few grounds. Yet it does not fail all tests. My opinion is not based on emotions.

And bro, when people insult Pakistan's flag, I call it an isolated event. They are illiterate. They don't know what is right and wrong. Pakistan will educate them soon.

Adil sahab please mention thousand grounds on which you assert that Pakistan is not moving towards failure.we r also Pakistani we love Pakistan like you.we can,t see Pakistan as a failed state.Pakistan is very very important 4 us thats y we start this topic.but we must face and accept the fact.PLz plz mention those thousand grounds but keeping in view the definition of failed states.And plz don,t compare Pakistan with Africa because we can,t see this comparison it realy hurt me.
Here go my thousand arguments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEAeQLduS14

And I have made myself very clear on the comparison issue. Your argument will become a fact once that eventuality comes into being.

Please don't request any further explanation. I am not convinced by your arguments and it's hard to convince you as well.

Regards,

PS: I and Zaheer have sorted it out.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Viceroy (Friday, May 15, 2009), nazlili21 (Sunday, May 17, 2009), Princess Royal (Friday, May 15, 2009), zaheer baloch (Friday, May 15, 2009)
Old Saturday, May 16, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all
Post Pakistan is not a failed state.

Pakistan is not a failed state, nor is it going to become one ever. This is my firm conviction. A country of 170 million proud People, with nascent democracy, having nuclear weapons, highly professional army, vigilant civil society, placed at a strategic location, with promising future can never become a failed state. If Pakistan fails the world fails and vice-versa. Yes, the problems are there, but tell me a country that has no problems? People must get down to solve these problems. With a functioning democracy at home, sufficient support base abroad Pakistan can never fail as a state. The problems we face are due to millitary interventions that have thwarted the democratic process from taking roots in the country. As democracy would flourish these problems would be sorted out. Lets not lose hope, things will be better one day inshaallah. Let not forget that Pakistan has its unique problems regarding security issues with India. But things have improved a lot in 60 years. We are nuclear weapon state now. India can't directly attack Pakistan now. If some people think that Taliban can overrun the state of Pakistan, they are mistaken. Taliban have no following among the public. They will be utterly routed by the Army.

last_resort is on a distinguished road
Default Just Wastelanders

Well, Its good to be optimistic but one shouldnt ignore ground realities. Just look at history, tell me honestly havent we progressed reverse. No doubt we travelled almost 60 years but reached nowhere. I admit we r a nuclear state but huh! we cant use it effectively and meaningfully. We cant threat others like iran n north korea becoz we r beggars. we know that we will receive nothing from the bloody US in future if we go to any extent. The worst of all we r proud of what? we have sacrificed our dignity n self respect in commity of nations. None is ready to trust us. Our whole domestic infrastructure is down on the ground due to our poor policies and crippled management. I dont know when we gonna come out of this fools paradise. Rest assured India wont attack. Why whould she do so? Hamari julti hooi car ( country) main woh apni new car rather better car kiun maray ga? Well, when Rome was burning a nero was playing a pipe. We thank GOD that atleast all is happening in Blouchistan and NWFP. I m sorry to say we have a less visionary and professional leadership which cant solve these problems. Mr. Zardari is on world tour with his begging bowl. do civilized nations have this type of attitude. Even the US demands assurance before giving us aid. PLZ come out of these so-called utopian ideas. Rest assured if we r not a failed state, we r not a successful state either. We r neither living nor dead, just wastelanders.

nabisahito is on a distinguished road
Cool Pakistan is Developing countries

Pakistan is Developing countries

Pakistan is a developing country same as when child born and face many pressure of the nature.
and Pakistan is the ideological country
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Pakistan is never going to fail, thats for sure. A country with world's 7th largest standing army can never fail. It's just a matter of few years and Pakistan will be back on track. Problems are everywhere, even in USA people are being expelled from their jobs. In India millions are living below poverty line. Tell me if there is any country that does not have problems? Name a country where there is no unemployment? We accept that Pakistan has its own unique problems but the solution is also with us. The need is to just get working on a sound policy. People of Pakistan are proud because they have rejected talibanisation. Only a small minority is aligned with the taliban. Pakistanis are proud because they ousted the millitary dictator from office through the power of ballot. Pakistanis are proud because they got judiciary restored through their power. Things are improving, lets look at the positive aspect. If we keep saying that nothing can be done then who else will do? If people keep migrating to foreign lands then who will build Pakistan? If Quaid.i.Azam had given up his mission in complete and went to London, then how could have Pakistan come into being? We people want everything to change overnight, that won't happen. Nation building is a slow and time taking process. We are the young generation of Pakistan, it's our duty to build Pakistan and hope for the best.
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

Assalam-u-Alaikum to all
One thing i got from the above posts is that, all of us have the spirit of patriotism.
Pakistan is not a failed state and will not be (INSHA ALLAH).
Most of the participants in this discussion named the problems faced by Pakistan as the "problems of every developing & developed country". Almost every country is facing the same problems as in Pakistan. Even some countries have more severe problems than Pakistan and these are not called as failed states.
I request all members to Pray for their homeland 'Pakistan'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chauhdary12 For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Monday, May 18, 2009), nazlili21 (Sunday, May 17, 2009)
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Here go my thousand arguments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEAeQLduS14

And I have made myself very clear on the comparison issue. Your argument will become a fact once that eventuality comes into being.

Please don't request any further explanation. I am not convinced by your arguments and it's hard to convince you as well.

Regards,

PS: I and Zaheer have sorted it out.

@ ADIL
NO doubt ADIl you and zaheer both of you are very intelligent.we can,t compete you in discussion.we have very very little knowledge as compare 2 both of you.But this is not fair to discourage others.you should pay respect to the ideas of others.The question which i asked didn,t mean to criticise you but to get more and more information 4m you people.
The Following User Says Thank You to nazlili21 For This Useful Post:
Adil Memon (Sunday, May 17, 2009)
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Pack it up now...

Nazlili21:

Brother, I did not discourage you at all. I just expressed my fatigue of argument. I like them if they're short. When they are stretched and inconclusive, they become boring.

Agar zyada tung karogay to mein yahan se bhaag jaoonga. :P

Regards,

PS: If you think I was rude... I am sorry. And I didn't mean to say I and Zaheer are intelligent. I meant that I and him have reached a conclusion.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program