Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 19, 2009

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

@nazlili21

I think there is a great misunderstanding going on ..... Adil has never shown his superiority and neither he is short tempered .... every one is equal in this forum .... i appreciate/respect your views regarding our country ... i hope you understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaheer baloch For This Useful Post:
nazlili21 (Thursday, May 21, 2009)
Old Tuesday, May 19, 2009

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

My personal thought is that Pakistan is not a failed state but our every department failed to do his job properly and when Military come to do his job (this is what they are trained for), everyone started blaming them in a way or another.

First of all Govt didn't did his job properly in establishing writ using civil departments like Police, Frontier constabulary etc... (Reason could be many as Police was not well equipped, lack of motivation and fear of death ....).

2ndly all other Political leaders did not did their job by mobilizing people and creating sentiments against Talibaan in Swat (particularly) and Pakistan (Generally). They kept on saying that this is not our war, Govt should step down on this war etc etc... While there were ample, proof that Talibaan (Mehsoods and Fazlullah) have nothing to do against Americans and only working against Pakistan. If they were not a threat to us then why there is no action from them in Afghanistan as Haqqani or Naik Muhammad (late) group was doing.

(Note:Talibaan in Afghanistan (Under Mullah umer) have repeatedly published literature not to fight against Pakistan Army and not to do suicide attacks in Pakistan.)

Therefore, I think our politicians did politics on this issue but were unable to do anything for betterment. None of these was able to visit these areas ... (But still army should not have gone there and took action against people who were unstoppable by Police).

3rdly Religious Ulema (not the ignorant one) and institutions did not took any step in dismissing ideology propagated by Lal Mosque molvi's and Talibaan. Institutes like Jamia Ashrafia, Jamia Banuria .... People like Dr Israr, Mufti Taqqi Usmani, Mufti Muneeb ..... should have done there job in explaining what’s wrong with the ideology of these people ... and they didn't did it.

4th , Media is just propagating to inflate things and there is no sensible thing seen by most anchors on TV. Live with Talat may only be exception... .

5th... We as nation don't do our job properly. We tend to take, take, take from the country but whenever there is time to give something back. in terms of Taxes, in terms of obeying the law, in terms of saying the right thing, in terms of educating our families, friends about right and wrong.... We don't do any justice.

I remember few years back when we go out for dinner/lunch and other gatherings ...(Not common now a days) but serious talk or discussion on any matter which could result in benefit was lacking.... Movies, Jokes on each other, personal plans, GHEEBAT of collegues/seniors. ... was always there ... So how come we think that our nation is better... while we as part of nation lack in doing good ourselves.

Army cannot control things all alone (which may be perception in army, politicians and people). Every department of state should work together to take control of situations. If all work together, we can win this war against (So Called) Talibaan and Terrorism in Pakistan. If we and our departments didn't worked alongside Army (on current action in Swat and Tribal areas) .... Be ready (mairay moonh mai kahak) for visa offices of 5 new born countries in each COUNTRY....
Old Thursday, May 21, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEYAN
[B]To NAZLILI21

My dear friend I appreciate your comments on given to the national solidarity of Pakistan. On the contrary I m shocked to see your views about Mr. Adil memon. He is a senior member. In this regard, everyone of this form must respect such prominent members and keep their views under cogent restriction from passing immature remarks as NAZLILI (U) pointed out ADIL by calling SHORT_TEMPER. This is not valid in public platforms. My dear friend here in this forum we have come to learn and share our knowledge not to hit on individual character. Yes your right that every one has a right to express his/her views and opinion but before that, he/she must show tolerance and patience if any criticism would pour on anyone. No matter what individual expresses but his /her opinion has to be taken in positive sense and try to defend it with you beautiful words instead of saying bye as Adil did.. But u directly hit Adil which is humiliating way. As a common member of this forum I really do not like such behavior not only on ADIL but any one else also.
Beside, I want to request MR Adil Memon to give his views on the topic IS PAKISTAN FAILD STATE. In addition, do not take ISLAH G and NAZILLI words in heart. However, he needs to justify his stand with solid arguments.

DEAR friends, this is my own opinion to pacify the cold war between our beloved members,I hope u don’t mind it

Consequently, Nazili21, ur stand on Pakistan is quite strong. Wonderful keep it up.

. GOOD BLESS you
REGARDS
REEYAN
@ Reeyan

Fisrt of all i apologize on my words which i used for adil.he iz senior member and i really respect his views not only as a senior member but because i get alot of knwldge from his all posts. I realy appreciate u for soch nice and humble post.But the misunderstanding which was start b/w us on the point that adil said to me that (let me and zaheer to sort it out.)thats y i mind it but i say sorry to all of members on this thread and invite zaheer and adil to this thread again 4 sharing thier valueabla knwldg and information.

SORRY TO ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS THREAD

and as a senior membeers it is ethical duty of of zaheer and adil to accept my apologize and come to this thread again we are and spacialy me in need of thier knwldge and information of this topic.
thanx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nazlili21 For This Useful Post:
Islaw Khan (Saturday, May 23, 2009), REEYAN (Thursday, May 21, 2009), zaheer baloch (Friday, May 22, 2009)

Azhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enoughAzhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up pakistan is not a failed state.

dear fellows
Pakistan is not a failed state how! because Pakistan and politicians of Pakistan has power to make clearance by their work and great efforts, it has no doubt problems are increasing day by day but all are doing best for making Pakistan a peaceful place. it is very sure that Pakistan is moving to well honored and peaceful place by the great work of people in their particular field.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

nazlili21:
Your apology is evident of your humbleness and your high regards for the other members which must be appreciated.
Lets divert toward the topic and being on of the aspirant I would now like you to come ahead and give a conclusion of this discussion derived after reading the posts of other members.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord AvaLon For This Useful Post:
nazlili21 (Thursday, May 21, 2009)
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
PS: I and Zaheer have sorted it out.
Quote:
adil said to me that (let me and zaheer to sort it out.)
Nazlili21: There is a difference in what I wrote and what you understood. I never said it was between me and Zaheer. I do not come here to insult people. I see you all as future CSS Officers.

Apology accepted.

Regards,

----------------------------

Coming back to the discussion...

Salaam,

Last time I was trying to reply Mr. Qayym in detail, there was a power cut and I lost all the text.

All members here, including me, agree that Pakistan has problems. Yet it survives.

Pakistan started off in worse conditions than today. There were predictions that it will fall apart within the first 10 years. That did not happen.

The Bengladesh tragedy, in my opinion, was due in any case. It was just a matter of time. It's really difficult to keep geographically non-contiguous countries separated by thousands of miles of enemy territory intact.

Today Pakistan is better on all fronts - education, health, economics, politics - than it was 60 years back.

It hosted 32 million people then. It is successfully feeding 170 million people today. They are not dying.

Alhamdullilah, we are living under a democracy today. We have an independent judiciary. We have all the weapons and forces to protect ourselves from our enemies which surround us on all sides.

Pakistan has not taken a reverse path as some here pointed out. It's going ahead. Even if slow, the movement is in forward direction.

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: posts merged
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
dr.atifrana (Thursday, May 21, 2009), fluent_20 (Friday, February 19, 2010), nazlili21 (Thursday, May 21, 2009), Zirwaan Khan (Thursday, May 21, 2009)

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar Hussain Memon
dear fellows
Pakistan is not a failed state how! because Pakistan and politicians of Pakistan has power to make clearance by their work and great efforts, it has no doubt problems are increasing day by day but all are doing best for making Pakistan a peaceful place. it is very sure that Pakistan is moving to well honored and peaceful place by the great work of people in their particular field.
@ azhar

First of all i m a little bit confuse on ur post because on 1 side u said that Pakistani politicians has the power to make clearance by their work and effort and on the other side u said that problems are increasing day by day.

If our politicians were sincere and if they worked hard Pakistan ever never enter in such worse situation.Our politicains are nor serving the country and leading our country as national leaders.If they start to lead the country as national leadres ,if they start work hard for the interests of common people not for thier own interests ,the fate of Pakistan will be change and the people of pakistan specaily we the educated and young generation will never feel the fear ,and we will never start the topic like (IS PAKISTAN A FAILED STATE?) which is realy painful for us.
we all can not see Pakistan as failed state.thats y here on this thread started many misunderstanding b/w us.By this thread the most important appreciating thing which i get by all the posts of all members is that all the people of Pakistan love Pakistan very much and they,will ever never leave the Pakistan on mercy of our enemies and foriengn powers.All the educated and young people have the power to let out Pakistan 4m such crucail and worse condition.
and keep on best hopes 4 Pakistan.

Azhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enoughAzhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazlili21
@ azhar

First of all i m a little bit confuse on ur post because on 1 side u said that Pakistani politicians has the power to make clearance by their work and effort and on the other side u said that problems are increasing day by day.

If our politicians were sincere and if they worked hard Pakistan ever never enter in such worse situation.Our politicains are nor serving the country and leading our country as national leaders.If they start to lead the country as national leadres ,if they start work hard for the interests of common people not for thier own interests ,the fate of Pakistan will be change and the people of pakistan specaily we the educated and young generation will never feel the fear ,and we will never start the topic like (IS PAKISTAN A FAILED STATE?) which is realy painful for us.
we all can not see Pakistan as failed state.thats y here on this thread started many misunderstanding b/w us.By this thread the most important appreciating thing which i get by all the posts of all members is that all the people of Pakistan love Pakistan very much and they,will ever never leave the Pakistan on mercy of our enemies and foriengn powers.All the educated and young people have the power to let out Pakistan 4m such crucail and worse condition.
and keep on best hopes 4 Pakistan.
I really appreciate of your thinking power, but which state has not problem? every one.. but it is clear that the great efforts of politicians, social workers and even by common people make state a powerful. let me clear one thing by the great example of Arab, what do u think about Muhammad p.b.u.h, was he great leader if yes than how? but answer is this that he was facing many problems at that time but it has not mean like that he was interested for his only profit or benefit so may be some actions or steps of our politicians are secret for betterment, i know very well that what conditions are going on! i know but it is sure that no one (Pakistani) wants about pakistan as bad country so all actions of our country's politicians are for betterment of pakistan and for their people, i want to include one thing more that it has not any doubt that human is full of errors but also errors can be cleared by people. i wish that my opinion cleared u..

Hope So
Regards
Azhar
Old Friday, May 22, 2009

supersonic dexter will become famous soon enough

Dear members, let us first realise , who calls Pakistan a failed state?. Actually, it is not a failed state, and have been pursuing failed policies. The reason, Pakistan is instable economically and needs a support , to cope up with the conditions. Well, no nation on the globe is shost of follies, but, being a son and a daughter of this soul, we ought to bring reformation in the system . This will not be abrupt an dshort-paced, but long termed and durable. what we need to do, is do learn from past mistakes and try avoid them now. Army should only control the borders, courts should be independent of any poitical pressure, 17th amendment in the 1973 constitution be repelled and geniune political parties with the historical background should be given a way in politics. petty, religion-based or ethic-based political parties only add a nasty taste in politics and donot add anything good and fruitfull to serious real politk. long live my motherland, the land that was dreamt by Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the Legend Lawer and world class statesman.
Faisalmemon (Friday, May 22, 2009)
Old Sunday, February 07, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

What is the status of Pakistan now? Either it is failed, failing or recovering state?