Monday, April 29, 2024
04:43 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 30, 2009

Muneeb Danish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Very funny. This seems like our agencies are in deep slumber and they are aloof from such information.
Should we borrow this argue?

My brother, things are not as simple as we assume. How come a media anchor works for CIA and our intelligence agencies don't take the notice of such activities?

At least I can't even think of it. Please think rationally.

Regards
dear, it's not said by me..watch on youtube..zaid hamid is a defence analyst and a think tank..!1 i request you to watch that video..
Old Saturday, May 30, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

The message posted by snake here is circulating on the internet for more than a year and a half now(different versions from different people or anonymous). When it was posted here I remembered that I had this in my email long ago and with it was the reply from Hamid Meer. I could not find that E-mail however I found that reply on the internet and I am sharing it with you below
Quote:
D ear Mr.Asghar Durrani,
This email is not new for me. I have responded it many times. I don't feel pleasant in responding this mail again and again because it is just based on the anti-Geo propaganda of some intelligence agencies. Our actions spoke a lot in last 30 days. Now you should ask questions from the Musharraf government who claimed in Sindh High Court that they are not responsible for banning Geo in Pakistan, deputy attorney general said that Dubai government banned Geo all over the world. Do you think that Dubai will ban a channel funded by USA?

I am answering you on my own as a journalist not on behalf of my organization.

US officials visited not only Geo offices but also the office of ARY in Lahore. Its not only the USA but the whole civilized world condemning the anti media actions of Musharraf regime.

Have you ever seen body parts in Capital Talk? If not then why they are demanding to ban capital talk or merry mutabiq of Dr.Shahid Masood?

It was the US media which exposed the atrocities of US Army in Abu Gharib jail of Iraq.US media exposed the desecration of holy Quran in Guantanamobey. Famous Indian writer Arundhati Roy exposed atrocities of Indian Army in Kashmir many times in Indian newspapers. It is the responsibility of media to expose injustice irrespective who is doing that. We exposed the injustice to a justice and that was our crime. If Geo TV is working for India then why it is banned in India?

People who accepted in their books and speeches that they were getting money from US for trading prisoners cannot claim that Geo got money from US. We are proud Pakistanis and if anybody can prove that Mir Shakeel ur Rehman is agent of anti Pakistan forces I will resign from Geo.I am sure Mir Shakeel ur Rehman became a target of our establishment because he tried to serve Pakistan like Liaqat Ali Khan, like Fatima Jinnah,like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, like A Q Khan and like Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry,all of them were killed or humiliated by those who claims to be the defenders of Pakistan. So the crime is that why we tried to spread light in the darkness of injustice and illitracy?Some people want darkness in Pakistan because light is their death and some people love light because light is the life of Pakistan. We will keep spreading light. We are fighting for Pakistan and our enemies are fighting for their own survival.

As for as allegations against myself are concerned ask your dear mailer to produce any evidence. He and his master are making allegations without any evidence and even then people like you are demanding answers from us.

I live in a rented house in Islamabad. I left Daily Ausaf in 2002 as editor, before that I was editor of Daily Pakistan lead Geo team in Islamabad from 2002 to early 2007 but i don't have my own home anywhere in Pakistan except one in Lahore which belongs to the whole family.

Today Musharraf and his agents are making allegations against us but just few months ago Federal Secretary Information and MD PTV Yousaf Baig Mirza were requesting me that i must join PTV in the national interest.Can they deny my claim?When i refused i became an irresponsible journalist.

By the way i know the name of the mailer sending you all this without his ID.They are coward people because they are liars.

Regards,

Hamid Mir

For a more detailed discussion on the issue you can visit the the following link
http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/wh...title=Pakistan

P.S - I am not a party in this discussion
I just wanted to share the reply to achieve some balance of opinion in this thread

Regards
Dr.G.AsgharMemon (Sunday, May 31, 2009), Kamran (Sunday, May 31, 2009)